Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

nthach
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2011, 2:58 pm

auntblabby wrote:
just think of how much it would blow to have to start all over again, from scratch, from infancy.

I think that would be the best thing for me to do. If computers can be rebooted, why can't we?

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2011, 9:24 pm

nthach wrote:
Well, I had a clear mind for the past 48 hours until I came here. I don't think I'll ever find a partner. I think this forum has validated the fact that aspie men are not capable of entering relationships, not capable of love. I think I should really just kill myself. I don't think I'll ever win the game of life.

Don't bother saying things will get better for me or I need to seek help. Help in the eyes of a doctor or a shrink is just Prozac, Zyprexa, Depakote, or Valium. I AM NOT TAKING PILLS TO FIX THIS PROBLEM.

I have fully lost interest in having a partner. I feel there is more to life than just that.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2011, 11:22 pm

nthach wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
just think of how much it would blow to have to start all over again, from scratch, from infancy.

I think that would be the best thing for me to do. If computers can be rebooted, why can't we?
Because we are human. We have minds.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2011, 11:31 pm

Maybe if you have decided your life is worth ending, and that you have nothing to lose by no longer being here, instead you could do something profound, like join an aid agency, go help kids dying in Haiti or something, you will then find that you are more valuable than most everybody else on the planet in thier selfish lives, you will meet a lovely girl who will think you are a hero for sacrificing your life to help others, and you will be really worthwhile and extremely happy.

Though this might be out of reach in your current circumstances, the point Iam making, is that if you can give up everything to kill yourself, you can therefore give up everything to do something like I suggested, the end result of one option will make you far happier than the option you have so far concidered.

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2011, 11:41 pm

That is a very good post, Nambo. :D

nthach
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2011, 12:28 am

Nambo wrote:
Maybe if you have decided your life is worth ending, and that you have nothing to lose by no longer being here, instead you could do something profound, like join an aid agency, go help kids dying in Haiti or something, you will then find that you are more valuable than most everybody else on the planet in thier selfish lives, you will meet a lovely girl who will think you are a hero for sacrificing your life to help others, and you will be really worthwhile and extremely happy.

Though this might be out of reach in your current circumstances, the point Iam making, is that if you can give up everything to kill yourself, you can therefore give up everything to do something like I suggested, the end result of one option will make you far happier than the option you have so far concidered.

I can't though. I may have a job lined up for me after graduation. But I would LOVE to take up that change of pace.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2011, 12:54 am

sometimes you just gotta take a chance, you don't like the same old same old but refuse to change

Stinkypuppy
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2011, 1:24 am

nthach wrote:
I can't though. I may have a job lined up for me after graduation. But I would LOVE to take up that change of pace.

You can take up that change of pace if you really want to do so. Having a job lined up after graduation doesn't stop you from pursuing that or similar goals. It's just that if you really want something, you have to make it a priority; things won't line up magically and fall in your lap. Of course, you'd need to figure out what goals to even aim for, before you can even come up with a plan to follow. Well, it looks like there's at least one thing you'd love to do. Perhaps that is something that can be expanded upon in some way, something you'll find personally satisfying and rewarding.

nthach
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2011, 6:12 pm

I'm resigning from dating and this forum. If you want to talk to me, PM me and I'll gladly give you my email address.

I think seeking professional help and some time off is going to be in my best interest.

Maybe I should give up on myself as well.