Page 2 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

NeueZiel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2012, 1:05 pm

Hello everyone. I am here and back on my meds. I feel very guilty about my upsetting meltdown here as well as worry I have given my parents. I feel like any words I could type up really wouldn't do justice to the kind of things going on in my head at the time. I had one of my biggest meltdowns ever in well life and I am very blessed I did not run into a policeman while making my escape across the freeway or there is a good chance I would have attacked out of paranoid fear and I would be dead.

My mind is more sound now but I am in a very depressed stupor, probably induced from whatever caused my meltdown and my own chemistry being f****d with from not taking my meds. I initially assumed I would be ok since I had read about others who had flushed their meds as a way of defiance but I had no idea I would be effected so severely. Of course my major bout of mania began soon after I stopped so I don't really put the blame on them.

I have a therapist appointment coming up on the 12th and lots of very personal things will be said. Lots of deep, personal words were said to my mom, many secrets were revealed, embraced and accepted.

I am sorry for selfishly behaving here and worrying so many people. I truly feel shame for the fact that so many people do care. I checked back here days ago and was rather shocked to see several PMs and a topic about me. It took me awhile to muster up courage to read my PMs, I am very sensitive and was expecting laughs or accusations of racism(Planet Africa). I learned that the WP community is very accepting and warm, hardly anyone mocked me during my weakest moment.

A lot is going on around my own home, things more appropriate to tell a trained professional. The good news is that my sister and boyfriend, who were creating lots of problems for us, both financially and mentally are now gone. A lot is worrying me now, my mom, my closest ally in the world, is undergoing constant paint, my biggest reprieves from depression are those times I can get in the car with her to do errands and talk. She's had a lot of health problems and has been trying to get her uterus removed to make her up up and able. I fear so much something happening to her. My sister has proven she is the same as she has always been, what I call a "taker", from an evolutionary standpoint the taker is the one who wins. Things like religion deter us from living a life of being wanton takers and exploiters and while I am not pious at all nor religious I enjoy philosophy and some stories of the bible (not the stuff with burning sodomites and daughters sold into prostitution mind you). For example, the Brothers Karamazov is a wonderful, brilliant book but even it has traces of antisemitism that was the "cool" thing of the 1800s.

My sister just takes, takes, takes, exploits, exploits, like an insect and my parents take her back despite she all she does. I haven't told this forum the full extent of what she's done through her late teenage and adult years to all of us, but is very upsetting. My parents love her and I was frustrated so much at how they do nothing, outright ignore me and then only later say "Neueziel..you were right the whole time.". She had to leave, not because of my mania, but because our landlord said that we had 2 people living here ,free of charge and we would be evicted if they didn't do (they'd been here a month). Also the boyfriend's boat was blocking the way for some tractors, you see we live in the country and there is a big field across the road and another adjacent to our house, past a copspe of trees. There is a car sized opening between this copse that tractors go through during the summer. We were
stricly warned NOT to park vehicles here and adhered to this rule until my sister came.

The first week my sister was nice, second week she got meaner and the boyfriend was more taciturn. By the last two weeks we were prisoners in all our rooms with nothing to do. Nothing mattered. Even my episode was nothing to her, rest assured me freaking out had nothing to do with her finally leaving. And when she did, after all my parents had done for her, all the money sacrificed (were not rich at all) and hardships we provided while she used my folks cash to buy her boyfriend alcohol she cursed us all, said I controlled everything and needed to be gone and that none of us would ever see her baby.

I could talk more about my own break down, which occurred a few days prior to this. I'm back on my medicine but I just feel very strange, new thoughts have gone through my mind and I have had a hard time doing the things I use to do in my routine. I read some today..so I'm getting there. I try to talk as much as possible to Mom, but I just don't know what will happen if she doesn't get better. I really feel alone and more often than not I wish I was a beautiful bird with gorgeous plumage that people would stare at and love without question.

I talked to mom about my older sister, I said "Mom, you do so much for me but I realized something today. When people think of relationships they think like this:
a boy wants a really cute girl or at least companionship, closeness and a girl in return in a relationship wants the aggressor, the bold one, the confident one because all relationships with a male who is down on himself are doomed to failure. The same can be said for both sides. Both sides want fire. I'm water.

Take me for example, I'm no saint, I'm hardly perfect, but like I said, I'm water, my sister is fire. My sister acts cruely and selfishly without thinking, she lies and takes, takes, takes. She has no love for me out of jealousy that has existed since I was born. My mother always, secretly claimed to me she loved me more because we were more alike in behavior, temperament, tastes and whatnot. I told her that in reality she is more drawn toward my sister, that when she is around I am forgotten completely and I am in no way allowed to question her or speak out for her terrible behavior. When/if I do I get yelled at by her AND threatened by my dad. By nature, my parents, despite what they want, love my sister more and its not. I don't say these words out of self pity "BOOHOO NO ONE LOVES NEUE ZIEL", its just a realization that shook me one night.

The term alpha is used a lot by guys who angrily talk about the confident dudes with the pretty, desirable girls. Well, I personally don't like terms like alpha,beta, ladder theory etc but during I realized my sister is an alpha female and it doesn't just apply to relationships. My sister is a taker and will always prevail. She is a predator and I am week, its all fine when she's not here, I can read, do math, paint, garden but then she comes, like kudzu. She controls my family, all the food in our refrigerator becomes replaced by coarse junk food and all order vanishes. In my own house I am questioned and drilled on JUST WHY am I doing math in the kitchen at 3 am. I can't defend myself or else she will scream at me, make me wince and in
hurl painful insults at me. If I yell back at her (which I'm not good at ) my dad wakes up and changes from my friend and advocate to enemy, telling me that I'm "worse" than my sister and other things. I think our big fight the one he punched me and mom threatened me with sending me to a group home really caused some of my marbles to go. My parents have always been smart, educated people. It hurts me watching how much power my sister exercises and they can do nothing. Especially now.

When my sister came to visit I made a prediction: she will stay with us for as long as possible, behave nicely for a week, bum cigarettes off my mom, cook, make a mess, enjoy herself and get treated like she's at a hotel, especially due to her pregnancy. Then finally, when she does leave, it will be on angry terms where she promises to never let us see her baby or anything. In fact the first week my sister was here we talked about my autism, my meds and how I felt with people and other stuff and she said she and the boyfriend would take me to the lake on the fourth of July to see fireworks. I don't want to see her now, but it looks like I'll be spending another year in my bedroom just reading books. I'm also sure she won't come to see me on my soon coming birthday yet she will call, hurl insults and curse my parents when no one gives her tons of tribute on her own birthday. That's my sister.

I could tell you all more things, not just related to my sister, but this post has gone on long enough. I am alive and well, I do feel pangs of suicide but I have before in my life and I'm sure once my meds kick back in I'll be a bit better, plus I have a therapist appointment to look forward to. I actually didn't get to go to my last one in June because my sister used all the gas in our car. So I haven't been to my therapist in two months.

Thank you everyone for caring so much. I feel bad making suicidal posts because I know they are frowned upon by the forum and some people probably view me as an attention whore, but I have some dignity and few people to talk to so if I exploded that badly obviously something is wrong in my head. Give me the benefit of the doubt. It won't happen again..or at least I'll try not to.

Also the knife is gone. There is a high chance I will get an increased dosage of whatever I am on. Some people view med pushing as a sign of weakness, but we're all different and like my mom said, my meds, during my good moments, helped my reach toward my true potential.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2012, 1:20 pm

Thanks for letting us know you're okay :)
Things sound like they are getting better.

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2012, 1:35 pm

Its good to read you're ok. :)

outofplace
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2012, 1:49 pm

I am just happy to hear that you are doing well and getting the treatment you needed. As for your sister, from what you described she is not in good mental health. Don't let her get to you and make you feel like garbage when she is not a decent person and you are. Trust me, I have dealt with people like her in my life and they all did nothing but cause pain and chaos for those around them. I am sorry you have to experience that in your own family.

NeueZiel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2012, 2:05 pm

outofplace wrote:
I am just happy to hear that you are doing well and getting the treatment you needed. As for your sister, from what you described she is not in good mental health. Don't let her get to you and make you feel like garbage when she is not a decent person and you are. Trust me, I have dealt with people like her in my life and they all did nothing but cause pain and chaos for those around them. I am sorry you have to experience that in your own family.

I agree, its very sad and frustrating when its someone that is a sibling. We've all give her so many chances and the last few days before she left she used her baby as some kind of excuse to act more horrible. "DON'T YELL AT ME OR I MIGHT MISCARRIAGE" yet when I confronted her immediately about smoking she cut me off and told me to shut up. Everyone I know who has been pregnant has quit cold turkey, yes it sucks a lot but its not like quitting alcohol, you won't have seizures and die. I'm not a fan of saying "buck up and boot strap yourself", being a very sensitive person, but in this case if you are carrying another life in you then maybe its time to be a bit less selfish for a change. I think my sister's selfishness ashamed and disgusts me a lot, we have good, intelligent parents. My dad can be unstable like me but is very loving and is a brilliant man with a university education from a very good college and my mom is great and my advocate/ally. I'm so ashamed of my sister, she acts like pure white trash now and the thing is, she is very well-liked by people in my family who don't know. For a long time we had this agreement where we would say nothing about my sister to family members on FB or in public beyond "oh they STILL don't get along" but now I am becoming more spiteful and open. I have no reason to display loyalty to my sister, someone who regards me as nothing, stolen from him 5 times, stolen from our family multiple times and has the nerve to call ME a thief.

She does have mental problems, but unlike me she has always refused to get help and would rather feel sorry for herself. Life isn't perfect in our household but there's some order and peace until she comes and my sister so quickly forgets all she has done. I have...slowly accepted that its one of those things in life I can d nothing about but talk to my parents will full honesty with zero restraint and tell my doctor everything. You can't fight a tornado with boxing gloves and I feel the same about my sister now.

It hurts, my sister has always been jealous of me for reasons I cannot fathom, beyond parental attention I got as a child. She is wonderful with social interaction, can hold a job (if she wants to) and is very street-smart. I use to believe she had this tough-love, begrudging type of love for me and my family but I don't think that's the case. There's nothing we can do. The only problem is that she's having a baby now and we will either never see it, grieving my parents who want grandkids, OR it will become a permanent resident in our small but cozy house.

Its easier when she's not here, I am gradually getting back into my routine which was fully broken by her.

I'm sad parents like mine have to live out their lives with a degenerate, immature child that steals, exploits, lies and simply doesn't care and another that has a whole slew of problems, not to mention autism and is akin to taking care of a more intelligent pet. I've tried, I really have, but I know it must torment my parents despite what they say about how they love me and want me to be happy and who I am.

Life has the good and bad though, I'm trying to be positive now. Things could have turned out a lot worse, I am very lucky.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

04 Jul 2012, 2:38 pm

JanuaryMan wrote:
I am a bit concerned for them..but it would have been best not to share the PM's publicly, only tell us that you were sent them and rough themes behind them. We really don't need a WP member's dirty laundry aired out in the open. It only makes matters worse esp. if they see this.
If you're referring to what was quoted in the OP they're not PMs. The first was posted to "scale of -10 to +10, how do you feel right now?" and the second to "Random Discussion" on Saturday and Sunday respectively.

And NeueZiel - welcome back; hang in there. This too shall pass.

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2012, 3:00 pm

Glad you're all right. :D

NeueZiel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2012, 4:44 pm

Thank you everyone, really. All your comments really tell me a lot about this community and make me feel very warm inside, You all are kind, compassionate people for your caring and tolerance. I know my posts can be sort of yappy and insufferable but I don't openly try to be malignant.

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2012, 12:39 am

I just love your choice of words when you write :heart: 8)

outofplace
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2012, 1:41 am

NeueZiel wrote:
Thank you everyone, really. All your comments really tell me a lot about this community and make me feel very warm inside, You all are kind, compassionate people for your caring and tolerance. I know my posts can be sort of yappy and insufferable but I don't openly try to be malignant.

Your posts are very well-written and not offensive at all. Besides, being wordy is just something aspies do, so I wouldn't give it too much thought as I doubt anyone else here ever does.

lostgirl1986
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2012, 9:55 am

I'm glad that you're okay. You are a very pleasant person to have around in this community. If you ever feel alone don't be scared to reach out and talk, I'm always free to pm. I'm also glad that you're getting professional help, there are so many people who refuse the help when they need it but continue to suffer and complain without even trying.

Also, good thinking to the OP on posting this. We need to come together and help people in trouble in times like these. It wasn't a pm anyway.

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2012, 3:47 pm

Yay! NeueZiel's okay!

PastFixations
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2012, 9:42 am

NeueZiel wrote:
Thank you everyone, really. All your comments really tell me a lot about this community and make me feel very warm inside, You all are kind, compassionate people for your caring and tolerance.

Yep, even when we're mad, we still care.
Don't feel bad about posting the way you do, we're all guilty of doing the same thing. :lol:

www.wrongplanet.net/postp5013377.html&h ... t=#5013377

Sora: "My friends are my power."

Ventus: "I'm asking you as a friend. Just... put an end to me."

EstherJ
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2012, 12:09 pm

So glad to hear things are alright! Glad to you that YOU are ok. :D

It's wonderful to have a place like this where one isn't judged. It's a rare place.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2012, 4:54 pm

Glad you're OK Neue! ((hugs))

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

Guybrush_Threepwood
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2012, 6:44 pm

Hi NeueZiel,

I don't believe we have interacted on the site before. I wandered into this thread and didn't expect to read about your troubled time. You username was not readily familiar to me, but I remember your avatar very well. I don't know if that is your face featured in the avatar, but I have always thought that the lovely young woman in the picture appears so healthy, happy, and full of life. I hope this is representative of your state right now, and continues to be for many moments in the future.

Kind regards,

Guy

Ps- cheesy, but dark stormy days do truly make the warm sunny days all that more to appreciate (: