Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 276 of 310 [ 4953 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279 ... 310  Next

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2020, 5:13 pm

Babe
If you really believed what you say you believe, you'd like me back...
A 'friend'

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2020, 2:33 pm

Dear therapist,

Just because I am the only person you know who has had ECT, TMS, more alphabet soup, and a long list of medications does not make me an expert on any of them. Even if it did, during my therapy session would not be the appropriate time to try to pump me for information. All I can give is my experience, and my experience alone. I can’t tell you whether you should be encouraging or discouraging another client from undergoing one of the treatments I have had, I know absolutely nothing about the person or how the treatment might affect them. For example, taking Abilify gave me horrible mental images that eventually sent me to the hospital, but does that happen to most people who take it? Clearly not, or it would not be cleared for use. So would I recommend it to someone else or warn someone away from it? I have no flipping idea which I should do, I only know my experience.

Your lab-rat client

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2020, 11:27 am

Dear You,

I'm quite confused.
Why gravitate elsewhere now?
Should I... Carry on in spite of certain factors?
How am I exactly continue from that point.

Can I truly stop worrying about my friends and family worrying over me, right??
So the only thing I have to face is my own.

It's just it's so hard to surrender by having everything lay bare where everyone would see.
I grew up thinking the whole time that it's dangerous for me to.
And I still think it's dangerous for everyone for me to lay bare open before others.

Why... Can't I reconcile and stop holding back?

Confused,
Myself.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2020, 12:17 pm

Dear me. How are my? I am fine thank me! Me.

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2020, 8:29 am

Dear Alex
Learn to listen to people who don't live in the exact same country as you.
You could be equally dismissive if you were a Muslim who grew up in Saudi Arabia, it would still not be right.
Liam

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2020, 10:26 pm

Dear Fellow Alien :alien:

I dare you if you're brave or bored enough.
I'd go with bored because I'm bored enough. :lol:

Yours Truly :skull:

PS: I'm no mind-reader :twisted:

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2020, 3:13 pm

Emma
Don't talk to younger men about your bits.
Don't talk to younger men about your underwear or skimpy pyjamas.
Don't go from 0 to 100 in the space of 5 minutes with flirting.
Don't call younger men 'toyboys' when they haven't flirted with you.
Take the hint.
I'd rather be safe than sorry.
Women can be creeps too.
Jesus I'm autisitc and I can take a hint better than you can, you absolute creepy old lady.

UnderIntact
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Jul 2020, 9:55 pm

Dear guy that yelled at me for cutting you off at a stop sign,

I have found a name for people like you. I call them Marens. A male Karen that acts like the internet badasses in real life. I think everyone knows that you don't got the balls you say you have and you look like the person that went home and beat his wife because you got mad at me that day. No I don't know who you are I don't understand why people ask that question. Are you that important? You look like a redneck. Why would I know or care who you are. If you were that "2020 nutbag" you say you were then you would of actually rammed into my car, beat my ass till the cops came, and sued me. You got away with it before right? What's stopping you? You're the reason I bought a dash cam off Newegg. Because you decided to be stupid and turned down the divorced dad rock you probably listen to and tell me that I need to learn how to drive because I ran a stop sign in the most deserted street I could ever think of. I hope your daughter you so faithfully protect from the "female" like driver that you assume that I am grows up and see's what a low life scumbag you are that probably doesn't pay child support because I'm sure no woman would ever stick with the sexist redneck loser you are. I hope you death is slow.

Grievances,
Under Intact

(I know this isn't important. But I wanted to make the most angry letter I could.)

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2020, 11:21 pm

Legion (the swollen lymph nodes and maybe a couple of other masses in my neck/chest, probably lymphoma, which gives me a very good prognosis as far as cancer goes),

Can we work a deal here? I will continue to let you stay if you will greatly lighten the amount of energy you take. You really don’t need all that energy to keep growing and spreading, you’re fine the way you are now (though I’d appreciate it if you’d just move a tiny bit over to the right on the right side of my neck/chest so you aren’t pressing against our friend Trachea, making its job more difficult, and just being very uncomfortable). Really, you look great, you don’t need to expand any more. And you’ve really shown Lymph Nodes who’s boss, I think they get the idea now. So can’t we just peacefully co-exist? I must warn you, if you do not accept these terms, I will have no choice but to send in the Chemotherapy team to evict you, and they will not be anywhere near as nice about it as I’m being (or as careful about damaging their surroundings, if that matters to you). You know, you’ve been working very hard recently, and I think you’ve earned a little rest - and once you try it, you might even find that you like it, which would work very well for us, don’t you think?

Nearing the final warning,
Your host

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

TuskenR
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Jul 2020, 12:17 pm

Dear You

Well it appears that you might be experiencing what happens when someone makes you their special interest / obsession. The special interest / obsession may be expressed as unwanted attention, smothering affection, and in the extreme…stalking. If they are mind-blind they will usually never know if they step over the line. I have no other answer to the behaviour you described.

Me

Turn into doubts

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2020, 6:05 am

I would gladly swap dysphoria and these cramps for having to do the dishwasher, get over it, I do it normally.

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2020, 4:15 am

I guess you guys really just hate autistic people right?

Good thing I can just be independent on the issue & hate you guys for cringe culture/ableism and them for rapey/racist/sexist behaviour at the same time.

Here's the thing. I've been treated as a 17 yo girl. I'm autistic. I have a good clue what she's going through. You don't.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2020, 5:12 pm

Dear Dreaded,

When will people's priorities will change for better and worse?
When will the world would one day drop this centuries old system in favor of the new?

You are more merciful than Fate herself as far as I can tell. :lol:
Because you're more predictable and with less cliff hangers.

And I do know that God sends you quite too often all over. Do you ever rest?
Cause I may able to grant you a brief sense of respite and others will also play a part.

And that's all it takes for love to win.

Yours truly,
One who Gazes

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2020, 2:41 pm

Thats not the right response.

Digging in your heels and trying to defend the indefensible.

The right response is to say "you're right. My take on the issue was just a temporary brain fart. A silly bone-headed notion I got into my head. Now that you point it out to me -yes- that notion of mine does not make sense.".

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2020, 4:19 pm

Dear Perpetually Dramatic Co-Worker,

How many more times are you going to announce that you are leaving before you actually leave?  Or are you really just hoping someone will beg you to stay?  Don't hold your breath waiting for THAT to happen.

Your most recent email was a real hoot -- absolutely none of those things happened; or, at least no one else has stepped forward to report them.  So, there's the door ... it's wide open ... don't let it hit you on your way out.

Me

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Steve1963
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2020, 4:23 pm

how subtle :roll: