Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 278 of 310 [ 4953 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281 ... 310  Next

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2020, 3:58 pm

Not everything can be fixed. Stop trying.

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2020, 9:46 pm

Dear You,

You need to avoid getting into arguments with others. Not everyone has to agree with you. And, not everyone will agree with you no matter what logical reasoning you use. But, what if those others believe in a philosophy that influences the amount of services you will receive including things like Voc Rehab because they want to cut taxes, believe in personal responsibility and pulling by your bootstraps (whole point of this saying was to show it couldn't be done)? Well, all you can do is vote for the people who have your best interests at heart?

And, you have a job in China now. Don't worry about trying to fight these guys including those who believe in the same philosophy on WP. You will never change them in a million years no matter what logic you use. Instead, find ways to circumvent the system in place and if anyone is willing to help you do this then let them help you. Truth is, the system you were living in happens to be f****d and not in a good way. Contrary to what certain people think out there it was not your fault that you were not in the labor force for 10 years of your life. It was the fault of a system that your parents, educators and other adults never really explained to you that well. All they told you was to be yourself, be positive, and all kinds of other nonsense. The truth of the matter is that the system demands that you conform to a set of social and professional standards. And, contrary to what you've been told if you truthfully wish to succeed in this system you will have to fake your way somewhat.

I know this seems deceptive to you. I know you've been told that honesty is the best policy and I know others will tell you and employers will tell this as well. But what you don't understand is that honesty is multi-layered. Sometimes you have to exaggerate a bit. Sometimes you will have to pretend to be happy doing the job whether you really are or not. Again, I know this is deceptive to you but most people don't think like you. Your natural way of thinking is a binary, black and white based type of thinking. Most don't think this way. They think in a shades of grey type of way where there are multiple truths and these truths are multi-layered. Read about different kinds of truths. And, society does accept certain types of deceptions and lies. Know these exceptions! Understand them! Again, if you want to be a functioning member of society you will have to do some of these white lies.

Same with be yourself. This phrase is extremely vague anyway. My advice, if being yourself would cause you problems then again don't be yourself. Accept that the self is multi-layered. You will have to choose a self that fits the situation. I know. It's confusing, right? It seems like it has all sorts of double and triple standards, right? But, most people don't think in the binary way as you do. Most think with shades of grey with layers upon layers. Don't think of life as an on/off switch but a volume control that is a sliding scale. Differing situations call for a certain amount of conformity. When you're at work, the conformity level is turned up high. Again, all of the be yourselfers, keep it realers never really explain this that well but I'm explaining it to you so you don't keep making an ass out of yourself.

Good Luck in China! I believe in you.

Me

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2020, 2:40 pm

Dear Fellow,

I do not expect you all to understand.
While I resonate in a world full of chaos and confusion, I do not resonate in a world of despair and cycles of inferiority complexes.

Dear Fellow,

Yes, I'm relatively younger. I will take advices if it's relevant to my own judgement.
Yet, that is, if your age is even relevant to experience and wisdoms beyond the egotistical whims of mine and yours.

Dear Fellow,

I live in world where death is perceived differently. In a world where values and priorities are elsewhere.

Dear Fellow,

In a world where people are so impressionable, enough that this world is caught up with your world's stink. It creates problems that do not exists. It's infuriating. But it is not your fault...
In turn, a world around me that resonates with inferiority complexes. In turn a world that doesn't resonates with me even further than already as an autistic amongst NTs.

Dear Fellow,

I do not expect you to understand.
I live in a world where I can never truly be alone. In a bigger irony that I'm more interested with being alone.
Not from sour grapes, I know the sweetness too well. I don't have to imagine.

Dearest Fellow,

I feel so sorry for you all.
But this feeling does not do justice nor do honor you with respect.
Instead, I shall respect your forbearance.
You all mostly don't know how to break cycles, at least you all can stay alive long in it.

I do not expect myself to understand.
Shall we learn from one another?

Sincerely yours,
A so-called Fellow.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

that1weirdgrrrl
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2020, 2:07 am

Dear you,

I love you.

From me.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2020, 2:11 am

^^^ :wtg:

Relax_on_Standby
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Sep 2020, 1:09 am

Eye contact during conversation doesn't scare me anymore, neither do clingy people. Have a go at it if you wish but I must insist that I'm still really boring.

kitten_caboodle
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Sep 2020, 10:02 am

Dear Friend,
Thanks for understanding me and being so supportive. I'm glad I have someone to talk to because it's a very lonely and confusing world otherwise. I hope I can return the favour for you one day if you ever need a friend like I did.

Love,
KC :cat:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2020, 11:28 am

Dear You,

If this is The Matrix, then we're in serious need of an operating system reboot.

Me

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

greenmm37
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Sep 2020, 4:58 pm

Dear [you],
Is this working?? I wish I had a sign. I wish I could ask the question in person. Or digitally. But maybe in person if I had the bravery. I'm finally able to reach out again, in small ways, but I don't know if it's working. I don't know if it ever has worked. I don't know if that's all you can depend on. I was told, when talking to someone about you, that one can't feel a connection without it being two ways but it's very frightening to think I could be entirely wrong, and wrong for quite a few years. And if I told you? Would it be unwelcome? Why do these feelings keep hitting me wave after wave? It must mean something. Or must it?
I don't know, ahhh, anyways.
From,
[me]

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2020, 9:08 am

Dear You,

No one has spoken of you since you left.  No one has even mentioned your name.  Not even your former team-mates seem affected by your departure.  To them, it's just business as usual, and we are all 'ghosting' your ghost.

Me

:P

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

StrangerInAStrangeLand
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Oct 2020, 8:25 pm

Dear You,

You are my island. If you are in this world, I can survive. You have wounded me before. We were made to be competitive, but it no longer resonates with me. My love is pure and unconditional.

This time, you have pushed our bond. Your pain makes you irrational. It makes me irrelevant. Our shared history means you have intent. I want to forgive, but the longer you withhold the more I want to hide my face from you.

I know we will reconcile. I know I will always love you. I fear it will never be without hesitation again. That feels like a tragedy.

Let us put this behind us already. Life is being wasted.

From,

Me

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2020, 4:14 am

Hey idiot
Shut up and stop talking cos it's obvious you're 1 incredibly sheltered 2 never read books and 3 never even watch documentaries about people with different lives to you.

that1weirdgrrrl
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2020, 8:47 pm

Dear you,

Please get better so we can finish the movie.

From,
Me

Wish_Caster
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Oct 2020, 10:30 pm

Dear you all,

Why couldn’t you love me as I am? Why do you tell me that i’m just confused, that whatever is wrong with my brain is responsible for me being gay? Why do you screech about me going to hell like that makes it any better? Why couldn’t you have loved me unconditionally like family is suppose to? Why?

From,
Me

KT67
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2020, 12:33 pm

You'd have probably been better off if you hadn't decided to be transphobic...

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2020, 8:38 am

Dear you,

I'm frustrated because you didn't keep your promises, and I didn't find out until it was a problem in my life. I'm not happy that I have to deal with the consequences of your actions. Now, please stop trying to tell me that i think you're out to get me. I don't think that. In fact I have no idea why you did all that or what you were thinking. I don't live in your head, how should I know what you were thinking. All I know, and all I said was that your actions messed up my existence right now. It's not that complicated. Stop trying to make it into something it isn't and handle your business. Thanks.

Me