Dear YOU(you know who you are):

I love you and I want to be with you.

Love, SpaceCase

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2006, 8:36 pm

Dear Father,
You are a bad parent, and I'm ashamed to be your kid, you damn drunk. It sickens me to see you get pushed around by your girlfriend; she only wants your money, though she doesn't know how deep in debt you are from taking her to Tahiti, Canada, and Hawaii. I can't believe you could choose her over your own children. I know I'm not perfect, but I'm your daughter. How can you love her more than my sister and I?
-Sophie

Deus_ex_machina
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2006, 9:49 pm

I don't rant except in cases where somebody refuses to accept a fact.

"They do, but what do you think is on the radio? Meat sounds. You know how when you slap or flap meat, it makes a noise? They talk by flapping their meat at each other. They can even sing by squirting air through their meat." - Terry Bisson

aleclair
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Dec 2006, 11:18 pm

Dear Logic:

WHY?

-aaron

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2006, 6:11 am

Dear Ken Livingstone,

Why did you do away with the Routemaster. To me, it was the only normal Bus that graced the streets of London, though all of London's history. The Routemaster is a very special Bus to me. The Routemaster was the number one reason, that I've become obsessed with London, all those years ago, when I was twelve. That was 20 years ago. I've lost a close friend that I've known for twenty years! How could you do this to me? London has had that same friend for 50 years. How could you do that to your fellow Cockneys, and to the rest of your fellow Londoners. I have a very hard time, believeing that you were born, within the sounds of The Bow Bells, after what you've done to the Routemasters and the people who've used them, every day, and after what you've done to a "Canadian Born Cockney" such as me! I was born in Canada, but I have the Heart, the Mind, the Soul and the Accent of a Cockney. Do you realise how lonely I've felt, over the past twelve months, and over the past 365 days? It really hurts inside, when the Canadians around me, don't know one tenth of the things, that I know about both, London and Routemasters! Welcome to the ugly post-modern world that you've created. You're going to be very lonely.

Hurt and Alone, in Canada

en_una_isla
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2006, 3:35 pm

Dear ____,

I'm really, really tired of being treated like a piece of furniture by you.

signed,
an animated being with a soul and mind!

werbert
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2006, 5:29 pm

en_una_isla wrote:
Dear ____,

I'm really, really tired of being treated like a piece of furniture by you.

signed,
an animated being with a soul and mind!

I need a place to sit. Get down on your hands and knees.

midge
Toucan
Toucan

10 Dec 2006, 11:55 pm

Dear: World

WTF?

Dear: God

Give us all a lot of wisdom, because we could really use some right now.

SpaceCase
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2006, 9:09 pm

Dear "Mom",

Get.A.f*****g.LIFE.

JESUS f*****g CHRIST,WOMAN!

Yours untruly,
Me

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2006, 9:42 pm

Dad-
Stop drinking.
-Sophie

Warren
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Dec 2006, 9:08 pm

Dear French Teacher,

Do you have any idea of the mental pain Ive been through as a result of what you did??? You are a f*****g sick freak and i hope you die a painful death. You started to hurt me when i was at my most vulnerable. My mother had only been buried a week when you first asked if i wanted "extra lessons" and someone to talk to me. You even gave me chocolate, me thinking you were just being nice. And then you started to touch me in personal places. Why did you do that you bastard??? I was still a child. You knew i wouldnt understand. You knew id be confused. You knew I had trusted you. I thought you wouldnt hurt me. I felt nervous, scared but i believed it was a normal adult behaviour i hadnt seen before.

You hurt me for 2 years you sicko. And then you suddenly stopped, just when the Headmaster was arrested. Thats when i realised what you did. Can you even comphrehend how that felt???? I realised I'd been sexually abused by a sick bastard. And that sick bastard was YOU. You destroyed me. And to make me feel worse I'd even taken chocolate off you. That made me think it was my fault, when it was all you. Do you even understand shame, guilt?? You planned this and you deliberately manipulated me. I wanted to f*****g die!! I was 13 and wanted to die! Do you understand what damage and pain you caused???

I want to make you suffer you sick bastard. I will tape your mouth shut then pull all your toe and finger nails out with pliers one by one, slowly so it hurts as much as possible. And do you want to know why the tape?? So you cant scream. So you cant release the pain. Ive hid this pain now for 13 years and i cant even scream out loud in pain.

Maybe then you will understand 1% of the suffering.

From
Warren

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2006, 3:03 am

God,
Please let me die. I can't take it much longer.
- Sophie

Warren
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Dec 2006, 9:45 am

Last edited by Warren on 25 Dec 2006, 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Warren
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Dec 2006, 9:46 am

Starbuline wrote:
God,
Please let me die. I can't take it much longer.
- Sophie

That is not the solution. There is a better solution you just havent seen it yet.

Corvus
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2006, 12:06 pm

God;

Please let Sophie know she isnt alone and let her find the path!

- Noel

en_una_isla
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2006, 12:14 pm

dear sophie,

I have felt exactly as you do now. I promise it will get better if you can hang in there... it might not get better right away, but it will get better!

signed,
me