Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 84 of 310 [ 4953 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87 ... 310  Next

KateShroud
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Austin, Texas, United States, north America, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

12 Apr 2008, 2:24 pm

Dear Apartment Office Idiots,
At this point, I would never sign another lease with you guys even if I weren't getting a house. Your service is so bad, that you're quicker to send in someone to lacker the laundry room floor than you are to actually fix the broken washers and dryers. You're rarely open. When someone is actually in the office pretending to work, that person is often rude. It is against the law for you asswholes to bully someone into paying extra money that wasn't agreed upon in the lease. Apparently you don't understand the meaning of the word "contract." I also don't appreciate you sending my package back before I even knew it was there or had a chance to pick it up. My husband ordered that book over a month ago so he could better understand my Aspergers. Oh, and your maintenance guy lied to me. I do indeed share hot water with other apartments. I'm not ret*d, and your behavior is both appalling and illegal. Since you took advantage of me, I may have legal grounds to break my lease without owing a damn thing.
Screw you guys!
Amanda

LostInEmulation
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2008, 3:40 am

Dear ISP-tards,

Linux is not a disease, it is an operating system. Don't get all upset if someone uses it. Also, my connection sucks even after reducing its speed if it wasn't such a fscktarded hassle to switch, I would!

Yours,
That weird girl, who expected help with her conenction aborts.

Penguins cannot fly because what cannot fly cannot crash!

jo821
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Apr 2008, 4:26 pm

Dear guy,
Despite what I said, I still haven't forgotten you.

Dear bunch of bullies from school,
There's not much else I feel for you except for pity, despite the fact that you can't even understand what that is. You really shouldn't be so close-minded. There are all different kinds of people out there, and no one made you better than anyone.

Dear Mom,
I never really got you, but I do love you.

Dear Dad,
I get on better with you, but even so, I don't think you know me.

Dear friends,
You're all great but I wish you knew the real me...

-Jo

Nairin
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2008, 5:58 pm

Dear freak who I don't want to understand,

I can't believe you lied to me, I can't believe that you were that heartless, I always knew you weren't good, but that bad?

But I can't believe that I believed you. I should have seen the signs, the signs that I wasn't getting happier at all but steadily depressed.

I was happy before you came into my problems. Now I have a scar the color of salmon's flesh from what I've done to myself. Now I've been hiding anything sharp from myself, trying desperately not to relapse. Now I can't stand myself even more. Now I want to commit suicide. Is that what you wanted?

When I found out about the lies you told me, I worked so hard to work myself to death. I wanted to die. I wanted to break my bones. I wanted to be so exhausted that I fall to a bruised, bloody, broken heap on the dizzying, red-stained, spinning grass. I wanted to be rid of my traitorous, desperate flesh. Is that what you wanted?

All you've left me with is a fear of the human race. All you've left me with is a fear of what I once was and still am, deep inside. All you've left me is a fear of the ones that I truly love. A fear to love. A fear that all I know is a lie. All you've left me with is suicide and nothingness. Is that what you wanted!?

You preyed on how gullible I was, shredded my innocence, tore my happiness, my obsessions, my sanity limb from limb! You took my one chance at being who I always wanted to be and ran your grimy fingers all over it, tearing holes in it, withering me, killing me! I have nothing now but fears, bruises, a broken voice, scars, and old habits that I thought I killed! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED!?

I'm afraid! I'm dead! I'm a killer! I'm a traitor! I'm a liar! ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!

I'm betrayed! I'm decieved! I'm my own enemy! I'm nothing inside but SUICIDE! ALL! BE! CAUSE! OF! YOU!

Here's the good parts, Mr. Freak. One, I'm ridded of this beast that plagued me, but of my OWN DOING! You couldn't help me with that! You made me worse when you tried! Two, now that I know it was you aiding me in these thoughts, I can stop considering suicide! You're nothing to me now. Nothing. Lower than dirt. Lower than dung. Lower than vomit. Lower than my own blood that you brought so low! You. Are. NOTHING. I don't need to think that I need to die as long as you stay as far away from me as physically possible! Get off the Earth, for all I care!

All of this.

All of this.

IS. THIS. WHAT. YOU. WANTED!?

This torture, this insanity, this living liar, traitor, blasphemer, cutter, freak, DEATHTRAP you've made me?

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED!? IS IT!? IS IT!?

Signed,

Nairin, possibly known to you as "Squirrel" if you even knew my friend called me that.

To WrongPlanet:

I'm not very suicidal, if at all. I almost considered death. But I never would have been able to do anything.

Tailchaser's Song" by Tad Williams

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2008, 3:14 pm

Dear Jane,

Stop bossing me around. You're not my mother.

Sid :O) :twisted:

BenYoung
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 Apr 2008, 3:45 pm

Dear Rabbi G,

You have no idea what you are doing. You are a rabbi, not a social worker or family counselor. If you would stay out then perhaps some people from the community, without your stature but with some common sense, could help.

Ben

Nan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2008, 3:45 pm

Dear Gunney,

I still miss you, and think of you often.
Especially when the sun shines through the Eucalyptus trees as the fog is rolling in.
Oh, how I do miss you, dude.
They said time would do it.
It hasn't.

Me

BenYoung

16 Apr 2008, 3:53 pm

Dear Rabbis,

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTzhEOgl42M[/youtube]

You cannot make people or marriages work by legislation. You cannot identify personality probelms by referring only to morlaistic works.

That is not what your religion is meant for.

Ben

BenYoung

16 Apr 2008, 3:58 pm

Dear Ben,

Stop badmouthing your religious leaders. Its not nice.
You know that you really like your religion, even if the rabbis you know cant recognize the proper domain and limitations of their professionalism.

Ben

KatieRose212
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

17 Apr 2008, 7:48 pm

Dear every-f***ing-body in my life...

I hate you! I hate you all! You have all lied to me, and sent me to a horrible place (depression) and I dont know what to do. Frankly, I don't really care if you die tomorrow. I don't care if I die tomorrow either.

Katie x

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2008, 4:38 pm

To you-know-who-you-are,

I'm not going to keep quiet about it any longer. I know what you've planted in my house, and you know I know. I've made up my mind.

Me.

SpaceCase
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2008, 4:42 pm

Dear doggie,

You're cute! =D

-SpaceCase

Cheerlessleader
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2008, 10:15 pm

Dear self,
THE COMPUTER SCREEN IS NOT A PUNCHING BAG!!
You're 18 years old now! You should be over having temper tantrums!
They are all right, you know. AS is no exuse for bad behaviour. It's high time you realised that!
Yours sincerely, yourself.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2008, 9:44 pm

Dear Sid,

Take it easy and get over your flu. Take a break from the walking club, tomorrow. You shouldn't wear yourself out. Just rest and have sweet dreams. Do some of your computer art. Don't wear yourself out. You have a dinner invitation, on Tuesday.

Sid :O)

Delirium
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2008, 5:35 pm

Dear Edie and Fancy,

I like the Dresden Dolls too. However, Jesus tapdancing Christ, you are almost unhealthily obsessed with them. Also, I know that one of you tagged the basement stairs near the teachers' area with PUNK CABARET IS FREEDOM and I told a staff member about it. I also added that I know that you did it.

Love and kisses,
Lucy

Dear Abbie,

I hate you and I hope you get expelled, you racist wench.

Your whipping-girl,
Lucy

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2008, 3:00 am

Father,
Kindly die and leave me in peace.

- Rachel is going to be more successful than him and she will laugh when this happens-

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I