Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 85 of 310 [ 4953 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 310  Next

RainKing
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Apr 2008, 4:07 am

Dear ________,
If she stays with you forever, I hope it's because you are as like me as I fear, and not because she's settling for what she has gotten. We are all too young to settle for anything. If you're just proud because you snagged a hot girl, then you have no clue what I know, and I hope you pay for it.
Sincerely,
"RainKing"

Cheerlessleader
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2008, 6:43 am

Dear every video/PC/online flash game ever created,
"Jump" does not mean:
.Fall directly onto/into the spikes/lava/water/rocks/enemy/pit
.Run right into an enemy
.Miss a portal
.Miss the gold/tokens/energy pickup ect.
No, "jump" does not mean any of these things. It means "leap into the air". While doing so, it will be much easier to avoid said dangers and enemies and collect said goodies. Obviously that needed clarifying. Am I clear?
Yous sincerely, a somewhat discouraged sideline fan.

petal
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Apr 2008, 4:49 am

Dear ____,

I miss you. I don't know how much longer I can go on with out you. I'm sorry for listening to my stupid friends, and also for allowing myself to care too much about what others think of you; think of us
I hope you still love me, as I do you. Being with you made me happy. I felt comfortable in your arms.
I don't know what else to say, but PLEASE find me somehow.

Love ______.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear conscious,

Since you are the only thing I know truly exists, PLEASE tell me WHAT THE PURPOSE OF IT ALL IS! I am truly sick of it for unnamed reasons, I want out. The only problem there is that im worried. Not about death, but about whether or not there is something unknown to me that I must do. I don't have any beliefs, but I dont want to have to come here again, and face all of the pains if i do happen to leave
I guess what I am really asking for is an answer. WHY? If theres something I have to do, I'll stay till its done. If not, I will leave the instant I know. I don't want to be here anymore, So PLEASE let me know. I have no idea about anything. I dont know whats real and whats not. JUST TELL ME!

Thankyou, _________.

Oh, and PS; if you didn't want me asking this then why did you make me have these thoughts. Why am I this way?

Poeticromance
Toucan
Toucan

26 Apr 2008, 9:20 pm

Dear ex,

I love you so much, you cannot even comprehend. I do nothing but good for you and tell you only good things. I have suppourted you when we were together and have as friends. I do not bring you down and treat you badly. I treat you like a king, in fact. So I ask, WHY do you treat me like s**t? Sometimes you are a nice person to talk to and someone who I can trust my secerts with. Then there are those times where you get angered by me for stupid little things like World of Warcraft or my jokes you don't find "funny". I do not get mad at you for making jokes I do not find funny. Nor, would I care if you accidently killed me in WoW. I only want to be an important part of your life. We can share each others world and live in both in part by part. You say your confused, I think you do not want to admit your feelings. You may just want me for practice for your next love. Which, I highly doubt you will be with anytime soon. Maybe you do care and do not want to admit it. I know you are not afraid to tell me you don't love me. I know you would be afraid to tell me you do or you'd want to use me. I just want to know, WHY DO YOU TREAT ME IN THIS WAY?!

aspergian_mutant
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2008, 11:13 pm

Shine on silver one, may peace come to your soul,
The last of a dream has come and gone,
the only thing left is a wanted but unexpected dream,
a hope shining through in a bitter and cold world.
with me the darkness of the soul lasts only as long as that which caused it,
sometimes that darkness seems to last forever, but I know it wont,
not when I get what I wanted, what I needed, that unexpected blessing,
the only thing that will last forever about you, is the silence I will give you,
you made the order, I shall make it last forever even when it ends,
I do not think you can understand the hurt and the pain, your the last,
it will always hurt to see you because you are the last and I know it, so I cant.
Go, be happy, leave me to mine, and leave me alone.

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2008, 9:01 am

You,

You know what you are.

From me.

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2008, 1:45 pm

You know who you are,

I thought I'd post this here, just so that it's perfectly clear:

You're listening where you're not welcome, you're gonna hear what you don't want to hear. You know who you are: get your big nose out of my room!

Me.

Blasty
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2008, 3:29 am

Dear Universe,

Ok, your joke is getting a bit old. How about you and your friend Mr. Murphy come up with some new material? You know how you guys cut me a break last week and then took a dump on it at the last minute? How about doing that again but this time leaving it alone instead of fitting in your little laugh at my expense. I've taken your little pranks and tricks quite well, but it's not funny anymore... even though this post is mostly for venting in a humorous way :wink:.

And for someone in particular,

Come on, I put too many hours of thought into that. I couldn't have been more serious. Don't sit on it forever.

Yours Frustratedly,
The Esteemed Lord Blasty

sodarktheshadows
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Apr 2008, 10:45 pm

dear t.
you made me cry.
but i don't hate you anymore.
doesn't mean i don't love you anymore.
clearly, i just don't know what i want.
and neither do you.
maybe someday, we'll be able to sort it all out...
but not today. not tomorrow.
i wish i knew when.
because i still miss you.

and you're still a jerk.

love always,
k.

Delirium
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2008, 5:34 pm

Dear F. Scott Fitzgerald,

Everything you've ever written is exactly the same. Ooh, whiny rich people. How exciting. In conclusion, kindly suck a dick.

Kisses,
Lucy

P.S. I was almost named after your wife, except it would have sucked because I would have had to explain to everyone that I was not named after Legend of Zelda, but your wife. You know, the one you drove crazy.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2008, 11:48 pm

Dear Barb,

I'm sorry that I couldn't go to church with you, tonight. I was really missing my dog and I wanted to spend the night with him. Dean and I will meet you at church, next Sunday. I hope that you have sweet dreams, about the two of us.

Sid :O)

Cheerlessleader
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2008, 12:31 am

Dear MySpace,
Your emoticon for "shocked" is sooo innapropriate. It should be 8O , NOT :) .

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2008, 3:59 am

Dear Esther,
Why is it that you are so awkward with me, but not with everyone else? Is it something in my manner? I know that my questions may come out oddly and stiltedly, but that is just how I talk. I'm trying to be friendly, not to make you uncomfortable.

- Rachel

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2008, 1:19 am

Dear Me,

You've gotten too selfish with not keeping up or going to AA meetings and now you are starting to feel more confident n yourself when it comes to a drink. You've done this many times before without success. The only achievements you've ever made were being kicked out, going homeless, losing trust with family, and hanging around jerks that only wanted your money since you felt so good about giving it away at the time you were in Daze and Confusion. :drunken:

Thankfully you haven't relapsed like you used to whenever something like this would happen. I really think you should start getting your lazy a$$ into AA or you'll go through more obstabcles of fighting it alone. Stop making the excuses that you can't go because of this or that. You also need to stop whining about ppl or you'll become a wino.

Goodluck Me,

MissConstrue

PS. Quit coming up with these stupid ideas of how to drink safely, you've already failed at that one too many times.

kitsunetsuki
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 May 2008, 7:17 pm

Dear L...

I am mad at you because you don't understand that sometimes friends spend a few days even more being upset, I think if you are someones friend you should be there even when they are sad and not only in the happy times, It was great to know you and be friends and do things we liked I'm sad now that it's over because I was upset about something and couldn't cheer up and just have fun.I guess I always knew it wasn't true that you liked me because I was me it was only my best that you valued. I am sad I believe people over and over again. I'm sad I thought you were different. Right now I kind of hate you, I am very angry too. I am mad that my daily routine is disrupted by this whole thing I have time I don't know what to do with the time when we did stuff. and even though I said I wish you are well I really don't I hope you are unhappy too.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 3:31 am

Dear Rhonda,

I was thinking of you, as I was watching an anti-abortion video on the Pro-Life website, yesterday. I remember Dean asking if you were Pro-Life and you saying that you were, for healthy babies. I was standing, right there. The fact that I'm on the Autistic Spectrum does not make me sick. The thing that added to my anger, is that when I've challenged what you've said about "healthy babies", you've asked me, "What if your unborn baby had Down Syndrome or Aids?" Let me tell you something! I've cared about adults, children and babies with Down Syndrome, my whole life! How could you have asked such a bigoted question to somebody who has a disability, herself? It's true that I don't have DS and it's true that I'm average, or above in Intelligence, but how could you do it? I've ended up having to wear Depends, two Decembers ago. I bet that you would have murdered me, or locked me up, in an institution, because of that, if I was one of your grown children. All children are precious in my eyes and God's eyes. What decade are you living in? The 1930s and 1940s? I wonder about people like you. I also don't like the way that you treat the more needy people at Stepping Stones. You treat the developmentally disabled members, like children or group home residents, who need to be physically guided. You've tried that trick on me, and that's the reason that I don't go on the Saturday outings, anymore. If my unborn baby had Down Syndrome, or Aids, I'd keep it, b***h! I'd also raise that unique individual to be a valuable member of society, who will be able to hold down a real job, as well, unlike most people who think that people with developmental disabilities are defectives who should be limited, because Nazis like you think that they're defective. What brought this along? I was watching an anti-abortion video on the Internet, and I saw footage of an actual abortion taking place in a mother's womb, that's what brought this on, so don't look at me, like I'm insane, for bringing this up, nine months, later.

Sid, who's exactly like Sid from 'Flushed Away' but who has no problem with that reality of hers, who is successful, because she volunteers at a soup kitchen once a week, and will stay there, until she's too old to be able to move around a kitchen.

Proud, autistic Sid :O)