Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 87 of 310 [ 4953 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90 ... 310  Next

aspergian_mutant
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2008, 10:15 am

Vague rants. None of my rants apply to anyone here.

Person #2,

You don't know what you are talking about. Really you don't. I am one of the most honest people you will ever know and it's not my problem that you can't handle the truth and maybe in your own world since you are used to everyone else playing games and lying through their teeth that you thought you could be clever and put me in that category as well.

First of all, I have had difficulties with trust and you really did nothing but validate that. I have been trying over and over to open up to people and then you had to piss on it. Sometimes I can be overly forgiving. Yeah well I'm quite tired of it. I don't want to speak to you again. If I am forced to, don't worry. It won't be much of anything. Small snippy anwers for now on maybe a hint of the same non-chalant attitude strangers get as well.

You went from someone I didn't mind sharing with to a stranger.

Last edited by aspergian_mutant on 28 May 2008, 8:56 am, edited 4 times in total.

just-me
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2008, 11:51 pm

Sister I hate you , its time you grew up and acted your age and stopped treating me like crap.

dad I really hate you A lot, your always eyeing me like your gonna molest me or something, I hate that your such a sleazy baster*
I really really hate you! you screwed up my life , and you keep telling me I'm worthless well im leaving tonight (I wish i could) because then i coud give you this letter and tell you what a fuc*n bastere* you really are, not your not a good father, and i will sue you for what you have done to me and your a fuc*n bitc* I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU AND I WISH YOU WOULD DIE!! ! You deserve as much you a hole you F'n a hole i HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU and I will never forgive what you did to me or even come to your funeral after you die of old age, i hope you get put into a nursing home and die alone because that is what you deserve! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU AND NOTHING WILL CHANGE THAT! I HATE YOUR STUPID GRIN THAT YOU MAKE WHEN YOU HAVE MADE ME FEEL LIKE SHI* I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I REAALLY REALLY DO YOU SICK BAS****ERD

Why dont you just leave me be i dont know why i just know there is somthign wrong with you and I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

just-me
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2008, 11:54 pm

YOUR A F'N A HOLE ! !! !

just-me
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2008, 11:55 pm

arrrrrrgggg!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! ! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ( now I feel better now I have gotten that off my chest, sorry if it scared anyone I just dislike my father alot.)

catspurr
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2008, 12:05 pm

aspergian_mutant wrote:
Vague rants. None of my rants apply to anyone here.

Person #2,

You don't know what you are talking about. Really you don't. I am one of the most honest people you will ever know and it's not my problem that you can't handle the truth and maybe in your own world since you are used to everyone else playing games and lying through their teeth that you thought you could be clever and put me in that category as well.

First of all, I have had difficulties with trust and you really did nothing but validate that. I have been trying over and over to open up to people and then you had to piss on it. Sometimes I can be overly forgiving. Yeah well I'm quite tired of it. I don't want to speak to you again. If I am forced to, don't worry. It won't be much of anything. Small snippy anwers for now on maybe a hint of the same non-chalant attitude strangers get as well.

You went from someone I didn't mind sharing with to a stranger.

Dear psycho who edited his or her message to echo my own message and sent me a pm acting as if you knew me.

Sorry but I don't know you. I'm not your ex wife :shrug:

(aspergian mutant sent me this pm):

aspergian_mutant wrote:
Yes, But did you ever listen, or give answers when needed,

take into account their own life experiences and fears and trust issues and anxiety's and feelings,

take into account their own social and personality issues and needs, people are human just like you,

People are not mind readers, especially people with aspergers, and your not the only one that exists in this cold reality.

Your so quick to pre-judge others and ignore your own faults that lead up to the issues you complain about.

Then close the doors of reasoning just because you do not want to be reasoned with fearful of finding out you may have made a

mistake or may be wrong, you do not want to work on any issues even if they may benefit not only others but your self as

well, once your mind is set the rest of the world is wrong and no one ever changes in your eyes, you do not accept your own

faults even when you say you do, you do not want to forgive or care, your reality is the only reality and point of view that

matters, you do not like to work on relationships or issues, once a mistake has been made you are done with them, even if

your the one who made the errors in judgement in the first place, you harbor the resentments and let them build up giving you

reason and issue instead of working out the issues for the good of all, and it always takes two to tango, because of this attitude

you will never be able to make a relationship last or have any lasting true friendships, you will never learn to trust, everyone is human and makes errors, but everyone changes over time, you close the doors to that yet want it open for your self for others
to see, to make and keep true friends one must at times get to know them and accept them even through the hard times,

learning boundaries is a part of that and then learning to push past that with understanding and trust and faith and forgiveness, everyone makes mistakes and bad judgements and says and does things they later regret, especially when having to deal with issues they never had to deal with before in their lives, people get hurt and hurt others without meaning too at times, especially if they get lost in their own turmoil and confusion of life, but what hurts most in my book, is that of never knowing or understanding why someone has choosing to close doors without a true explanation of what they are accusing the other of

offinding, leaving no way to work on mending those bonds and bridges, especially if they have to deal with that other person for the rest of their lives, sometimes closure is needed and a good thing for both party's, working out the hurts and pains instead of holding in resentments and grudges and bitterness, in hurts not only your self in the end but all involved, especially children.

Good Luck in your lonely silent world.

Sorry but who are you??

I hope you don't run around on these boards thinking all women could possibly be your ex and send a lame private message acting as if you know their life story and come across as a preacher in the process.

8O

aspergian_mutant
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2008, 2:08 pm

No,
just your comment moved me,
It gave me pause for thought
Its what I would expect coming from her, and no I was never married to her,

but no,
just like I stated at the start, same as you,
Vague rants. None of my rants apply to anyone here on this thread.
but in reflection I thought perhaps some of my criticism may be of help to you
and others dealing with these kinds of issues.
and return criticism may help me reflect as well of others thoughts and opinions in such matters.
and yes I guess I did vent a little in the process, sorry.
and she DID bring out a ton of copy's before court and some I do believe from my postings here on this forum
so she does seen to be floating around in the background keeping an eye on me for things she can use against me,
and yes, the mentality of your post and postings seems to be a VARY close match, more then any others I have seen,
but no, I do not know you, nor do I go around posting PMs to others as if they was her.
sorry if I stepped on your boundaries and peace of mind.

Peace out, no harm no fowl.
Enough said.

catspurr
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2008, 5:18 pm

Fine I'll role play your ex. :roll:

Well MAYBE if you took me out for Valentine's Day the way I wanted and gave me boxes of chocolates that were all the same instead of the assortment pack where the coconut flavored crap chocolate made me feel like vomiting it would all be okay but NO you just had to play video games and give me crappy candy on Valentine's Day.

How dare you!

What about the time when you got your income tax refund and you couldn't be bothered to spend it on my hobbies but instead you bought a new computer? What about MY needs?? What about how I wanted a manicure or a trip to the salon but you went and spent it on another computer?? How many do you need? Oh and your Lord of the Rings collection. :roll:

Pick up your dirty laundry thrown on the floor too will ya?

LostInEmulation
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2008, 5:45 pm

To: my parental units

If I can not even walk, it is idiotic to assume I would be able to distribute newspapers!! I thought you'd be able to understand that. WRONG! I was hoping for some kind of help at least and no, stupid comments which have no base on reality and which you would call advise are no help but the opposite. I am up now at half past midnight because I am still angry about your behavior! I thought NTs are supposed to have empathy!? or like: BRAINS! Apparently, I was really mistaken. You won't even call the doctor despite my fear of calling strangers... (driving me there? are you kidding?) I am angry and sad, I am close to crying and cried about you several times today. I told you how it felt for me and you didn't even apologize. You are just like these fscktards at college who applauded when an accident happened at the road right in front of the main building: you demand all these high words like compassion, empathy and such from others but show no traces of them! None! If this is a joke, it is a very bad one!

your really angry, annoyed, mad snd hurt daughter (whose both feet now hurt from distributing newspapers)

Penguins cannot fly because what cannot fly cannot crash!

aspergian_mutant
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2008, 5:58 pm

catspurr wrote:
Fine I'll role play your ex. :roll:

Well MAYBE if you took me out for Valentine's Day the way I wanted and gave me boxes of chocolates that were all the same instead of the assortment pack where the coconut flavored crap chocolate made me feel like vomiting it would all be okay but NO you just had to play video games and give me crappy candy on Valentine's Day.

How dare you!

What about the time when you got your income tax refund and you couldn't be bothered to spend it on my hobbies but instead you bought a new computer? What about MY needs?? What about how I wanted a manicure or a trip to the salon but you went and spent it on another computer?? How many do you need? Oh and your Lord of the Rings collection. :roll:

Pick up your dirty laundry thrown on the floor too will ya?

Like Phucking Wow, LoL, that was actually some of her complaints!! hahahaha.
Now your making me laugh my ass off, that was funny as hell, now I know for sure your nada her.
===========================================

Fine, hey you, get your ass out of your garden and help me with the children, what do you think I am your own personal baby sitter?! we have 6 of them don't you know and only one of them is mine!
and besides, all the children want their own personal computers, that way your not always complaining at them for bogarting the computer time or them you!.

and what about my lord of the rings collection! all the children loves them!

and the dark chocolates you enjoy so much are hard to find, let alone finding darks that are assorted,
why cant you be happy with all the flowers and expresso's I bring home for you every day since we met and for the last 3 years!
tax returns on your hobbies?! you already spend all of yours on it, I want to put mine on the children and the bills where it should go!, and computers needs maintenance and upgrades don't ya know, especialy with toddlers stuffing things into the CD roms or using them as cup holders!

and what about my video games? if you spent more time with me then I wouldnt feel the need to play them, besides the children love them! its like a family time!.

BTW you was horrable in the bed, always was, in many ways I dreaded it...

And what about the laundry? if you got on it more often instead of letting the children trash it before its put away then there wouldnt be a problem, what am I supposed to do everything for you? fine you watch the children and Ill take care of it, hey wait, where ya going?! back to your coffee shop again? what about the laundry and the children? fine..

And YES I know I gave you reasons to doubt me,
but Vague you was no angel your self,
You was down right mean and confusing and inconsiderate at times.
So come on, why the silent treatment? don't want to be reasoned with?
Hey, don't you turn your back on me while I am talking to you.

================================

LoL, ok, thanks for being sarcastic and cute both at once,
your funny, thanks, I needed the levity.
your OK, peace out.

LenaMarie
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 May 2008, 11:09 pm

dear boy,
when i was young i read in the news that you killed yourself. because of the stress of being a genius it said. i think about this everyday and wish i could reverse time, get to know you and hopefully, change your mind. i think that maybe, we could have been friends, maybe we would have been inseparable, maybe you wouldn't have even thought about that gun. bye, friend.

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2008, 2:03 am

Dear Jack,

OWOWOW! I'm sensitive, you know. Confronting me about not sleeping because I can't, like I did something wrong; what's this about? Also, yes, maybe the Geodon doesn't work as well without food, maybe you're right, but I'm sorry, I'm so sensitive, I don't know what to do when you tell me "If you don't believe me I wish you'd look it up." The doctorsaid just take it with a light snack, it doesn't say on the bottle to take it with food and the people in the psych ward I was in for 5 days gave me the Geodon hours after dinner, and it worked fine!

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2008, 10:49 am

Dear Candice,

I have my own f*****g opinions. I never side with anybody, but myself. I really don't like re-fried beans. You are living in the Dark Ages, when it comes to people with autism. I don't side with Dean and I'm not obsessed with him. I hate you! You're such a b***h! You're also so f*****g loud and obnoxious, just like my sister, who's younger than me. You also speak very loudly and use the words, ret*d, spastic and other words, as well. That's not good, when Anne, Margaret, Sherry, Lynn and Annelise are around. Those women actually are Mentally Challenged. There are also many more people who come to Stepping Stones, who have been called ret*d. It's time for you to come to an epiphany.

Sid :O)

Cheerlessleader
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2008, 4:24 am

Dear everyone on WP (especially the mods),
I'm really sorry for the way I acted when I first came here. I'm sorry for yelling at the trolls and threatening them when I really wasn't in the position to do so. I'm sorry for creating the "Rants" thread, now I realise that it made me seem like I thought I was in charge here. All I've been doing here is using all of you as a verbal punching bag. There is no excuse for the way I acted. I'm especially sorry to those of you who I have personally attacked in the past (you know who you are). I hope you can all forgive me.
Yours sincerely, CL.

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2008, 8:27 am

Dear people around me who knew I had AS:

I understand many of you do not see it as label and hide it because you want to fit in. So you refuse to tell anyone else, though I appreciate the many social skills tips over the years, because of that I can hold a decient conversation with someone.

I understand some of you already assumed I knew about it, you did nothing wrong.

All it would have taken however would have been one person explain it all to me. I felt like a freak all my life and there was no one else out there that went through the same struggles as I did. I would have also known I was not crazy and would have never ended up going through the nightmare of the mental hospital and the anguish of thinking I was crazy.

I understand now society looks down on us and we hide who we are. I was much happier when I was open about who I was. I will reach that point again, now just knowing why I get strange looks sometimes.

I just would have liked to know sooner, that is all.

(I'm starting to feel better about this, but that still had to come out.)

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020

aspergian_mutant
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2008, 6:19 pm

Dear You.
............................................................................................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................................................................................
............................................................................................................................................................................
Thank you for listening to this rant.
Enough Said,
Me..

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2008, 6:31 pm

Dear You
I think I'll always hate you
I don't hate many people, but you deserve hatred
Who can verbally and emotion abuse a little girl for four horrible years
Who can throw a baby against a wall and crack it's head?
How could a father figure do those sorts of things and blame somebody else for them?
Why did you hurt me like that?
I was innocent - I just loved you, and you betrayed that trust
I love you, but I hate you
From Me