Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 89 of 310 [ 4953 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92 ... 310  Next

menameslaura
Raven
Raven

30 Jul 2008, 5:17 pm

Dear strangers,
I wish you would strech your hand and hope out when my arm's extended.
Why do you always ignore me?

Laura

Why don't you try and help me out of this sinking hole?
Why do you always ignore the obvious? (that's a shot out to myself, by the way)? :cry:

Laura

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2008, 7:06 am

Dear Father,
Ok, I admit it. You're right. Everything you don't like about me: my forgetfulness, my untidy bedroom, my lack of a social life, the trouble I'm having finding work- all of that is an act that I'm deliberately putting on to annoy you and that I can drop at any time. I've been putting on this act since I was in preschool, despite the fact that it causes me countless problems, just because I find your reaction funny. It's *definitely* nothing to do with a disorder that I can't help having; if anyone tells you that they are LYING.
( :roll: I'm beginning to think that you're as stupid as you keep accusing me of being... )

- Me-
PS: In what universe is "Get a life" a logical answer to "I didn't forget on purpose." ?

To me,
Your father is a very pathetic man who is not worth getting upset over, and certainly not worth hurting yourself over.

- Me -

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

ForFlorence
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

31 Jul 2008, 7:49 pm

Who_Am_I wrote:
Dear Father,

- Me -

Do we have the same father?

*exasperated*

parents *sigh*

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2008, 5:49 pm

Dear _______,

If you don't want to be my friend anymore, just say so. Don't just leave me hanging.

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

aspergian_mutant
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2008, 12:53 am

:arrow:

Last edited by aspergian_mutant on 08 Aug 2008, 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

aspergian_mutant
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2008, 4:09 am

:arrow:

Delirium
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2008, 11:02 am

To the Ting Tings,

I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate you and I hope you fade into well-deserved obscurity.

P.S. "Shut Up And Let Me Go" is a note-for-note rip-off of "Take Me Out" by Franz Ferdinand.

(Okay, maybe I hate them because I had to do a dance routine to "Shut Up And Let Me Go" for my school's Summer Fun Fest and this one girl acted incredibly bossy the entire time and made us dance to the aforementioned song. Even if I didn't have that association, I still wouldn't like them.)

Dear Encyclopedia Dramatica,

I hope you don't shut down. :( Your site is a constant source of lulz for me.

DollyJupiter
Butterfly
Butterfly

11 Aug 2008, 1:18 pm

Dear coworker-

I'm sorry! It's just an expression! I didn't mean anything when I said you were the dark horse in the 5k cancer walk this weekend... a 'dark horse' is someone not expected to win an event, it wasn't a comment on the fact that you're half black.
Don't be mad. I tend not to think that people will be so... sensitive. I shouldn't have laughed in your face when you got insulted.

Yours-
DollyJup.
P.S- I didn't even know you were half black until you told me!

Well played, Watson.

LostInEmulation
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2008, 11:50 pm

Dear media,

I feel that everything you taught me about love is wrong. I feel so deluded as if I was an American who got all his information about the country, he lives in from the soviet-Russian Pravda.

Yours,
LostInEmulation

----

Dear best person in the world,

I saw your postings in the forum, you invited me too. I am confused, I am a bit scared (not of you, but of the future). But I hope, that you and me will find a way.
Please don't worry about my disabilities, you did say that Asperger's is just a label :wink:

Your Tuxie

Penguins cannot fly because what cannot fly cannot crash!

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2008, 3:01 am

Dear Falcon,

I really wish things could have been different and maybe if they had been, we could have been better friends. Thanks for telling me about AS and doing so with kindness, understanding and with your usual way of always being right about certain things. I didn't believe you at the time and part of me still doesn't want to believe you, but you know very well I'm stubborn as hell.

But I guess people change over time. Defy the expectations that are placed upon them and all of that. Well, it's fair to say that I've done that and I'm not sure whether I want to thank you and give you a hug or slap you across the face. People who can reach you have the power to change your life forever and you have succeeded in doing just that. Congratulations.

-Snape

P.S. I'm sorry for that comment I made.

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2008, 1:50 am

Dear Jim,

If I could go back and fix what happened and work over the harsh words that were exchanged, I would. You know I don't hit site members with my rule book, right? I hope you do and I really hope you know that it was not my intention to let Sil be as blunt as she was. I can't read her intentions, but I don't think she meant to hurt your feelings and cause you to leave.

Yes, there are some things we need to talk about, but I think everything can be smoothed over. You know me better than to assume I'm seeing things through rose-tinted glasses; that's not my job. My job is to look in the rule book, explain it like it is, but use some tact around here. Maybe it was my fault for not making myself clear when I talked to Sil the last time or perhaps it was the way she interpreted what I said.

I know I'm not necessarily the nicest person around and I've made mistakes while looking over things before, but if it was on my behalf, I ask for your forgiveness. If it's because of something Sil said, she's probably too stubborn to apologize and we both know that. I don't want an elitist thing going on in our group; there was already enough trouble with Jenkins and the problems she has.

I'm offering you my friendship and whether you choose to take it or not... well, that's completely for you to decide. I'd really like it if you came back and I wish things could be the way they used to be - before Jenkins went AWOL and all that. I can only truly speak for myself, but I know Oli and Eric want things to be resolved.

I'm just asking you to consider coming back. Thanks.

-Ai

P.S. Whatever you decide, I'll still be your friend. If you want to talk, you know where to find me.

Sil-
Could it hurt you to be a little less blunt next time? Let me handle the people... I honestly think I'm better at it... as scary of a thought that is.
-Ai

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2008, 1:50 am

double post... :x

Delirium
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2008, 2:10 pm

Dear Jess,

Wow. You were the best science teacher I've ever had. I totally learned a lot.

Just kidding, everyone failed your final because you didn't teach us a damn thing. Wow, this school will hire anyone with a pulse. You're still nice, though.

InnocentEyes
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Aug 2008, 2:19 pm

Alexandros

I just want you to know. You are all that I think about. Every day I dream about what it would be like if we were together.

You never ever gave me a hint that you might be interested. Hell, I am not even in the social position of acommodating a relationship between us, but still... I am oh so crazy about you and it breaks my heart.

I am aware that several times I have said things, or made comments about your appearance that may have come across as insulting, those comments were to hide how I truly felt. I didn't want you to know, even though inside I DID want you to know. I wanted you to know so badly... but for me, the words never come out.

Sometimes, I thought that you might be looking at me, but I could never be sure, and now I am no longer in the position where you will ever look at me again. I wish so badly that I had told you, even a rejection would have been a definate... now I will never know.

DejaQ
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2008, 5:59 pm

Dear Alana,

I don't remember what it was that started the rift between us, but I'm almost certain it was my fault. It was over ten years ago - you've probably already let it go, but still, I just want to say that I'm sorry for being a jerk back then. Just knowing you've heard me say that would really put my mind at ease.

~Signed, Danny

---

Dear "Three Girl",

Are you real?

~Signed, Dan

---

Dear Siobhan,

I'm sorry I was never up-front with you - you've approached me in friendly conversation, but I never reciprocated. It was nothing personal, really, but for a long time I've worried what people must really think of me, and school life has left me without energy to cope with that.

The fact is, often over the past two years, I couldn't get you out of my mind. You have such a friendly and confident disposition, and when you talk to me I feel like my stomach is full of butterflies. When you're nearby, all my body can do is stare stupidly while my conscious mind tells me to say something.

I don't know if you ever felt anything about me - or if you did at one point and then the feeling faded because I didn't take initiative. You did seem friendly towards me in any case, and if I did let you down, I'm sorry. Lord knows I feel sorry for myself.

~Signed, Dan

BokeKaeru
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2008, 3:55 am

Dear Sukari,

I only talked to you once, and I don't know your name apart from your screenname, but I liked you quite a bit. You were like me in so many ways. I could relate to you easier than I do most people I know for months or years at a time. I thank you for opening up to me and telling me as much as you did about yourself. I was genuinely interested in what your story is, what your interests were - something that doesn't happen with just everyone.

I hope you haven't blocked me, and that you've just been really busy or some such. I don't know what I did wrong, if I was blocked. I really do want to know you better, and maybe meet you. I think I could add some happiness to your life, where it seems so needed, and I know that for that eight hours or so we talked, you already added some to mine. It seems silly to miss someone you talked to once, but nonetheless, I do. If you get lonely or anything, I hope to hear from you again at some point. You know where to find me.

Sincerely,

Shain.