I feel super super super awful

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

WhiteWidow
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2014, 9:57 pm

I just ran into my old friend today from the hospital days. The days when I was in the psychiatric ward. The worst part is since the last time I was on wrong planet a year ago in July was when I had been booked into a psychiatric ward because I was homeless and nobody would let me stay with them. Not my great grandma or my extended family. I don't have a job and I live on disability. I was evicted because I raised an issue over fire doors being too loud and I stuck garbage bags underneath the doors and I didn't show up to court so I sat home and smoked weed instead and played with my cat. So then I get evicted and they take my cat back to the SPCA. I was told I would be put in a hotel for a couple of nights until they could find me a place to stay and I was fine being homeless until my check came in the mail because I know a lot of people do it.

The reason I was homeless is because I didn't have money saved up for a new apartment because I spent it all on weed. What happened was I spent it all on things like women's clothes because at the time I was so high and unsexed I thought I wanted to be a woman when all I really wanted was to be with a woman. So I never did anything with a man I swear on my mother's life. So now I spent four months in the loony bin and called schizophrenic when really all I am is homeless. I quit taking the medication, getting injections and all I do now is smoke weed. And I only dressed like a woman for three days. I gained thirty five pounds eating cake in the hospital because the doctor would never tell me when I could leave. So I ate because I was angry and there was nothing to do and I didn't have any friends at the time (I still don't - but we'll get to the good part later) So I was going to go live with my mom when I find out that she's a heroin addict and lives in a dude's house with only two bedrooms and a boy and a girl live in the same bedroom and I would live on the couch. But I went halfway to Saskatchewan and smoked some good weed with her then I told her to take a hike. So then I find this really sh***y bachelor pad that smells like cat piss and has fruit flies and the f*****g bathroom door won't close.

And my tv cost 100 dollars and it's sitting on the floor in front of a floor bed. I have to spray spider raid every two days to keep daddy long legs away. All I eat is two breakfast burritos and orange juice now and cake now because I can't stomach anything else because I popped four advil a day for a month because I couldn't find good weed. So I was sitting with my neighbors and we're smoking weed and it's not very good so I meet that old friend today and his friend and we'll call him C so C says to me he knows a guy who sells really good weed. And I say great. So we talk to each other for about an hour and then we smoke a couple big blunts after Z dips. So me and C were told to move by peace officers for smoking weed so we go into the mall to go get juice. First of all I was paying for everything for the day on my credit card. I was paying for rolling papers, juice, cabs, coffee, cigarettes, energy drinks only because I knew I was in for a good time. So I'm super stoked and and then we meet his friend C2 so C2 starts talking to C and when they stop talking I'm like "I gotta dip."

And they're shocked and this point. So they all go "Oh.. ok. Well.. Add me on facebook! And he has to repeat his last name twice and then I think "Oh f**k. If he sees my facebook picture of Mick Jagger in a f*****g glam rock jumpsuit dancing then he's gonna think I'm gay. Because I complimented his shoes and his shirt and his hat. I should have just kissed him by then I guess (I'm not gay.) So then I walk ahead of them faster and they're talking and they probably said "What's with that dweeb dude?" And he's probably like "Werd." So we smoke half my weed (I only smoke 0.03mg/day if it's good weed. So now I can't tell them that I wear the same outfit every day because I can't afford new clothes right now. I don't have a job. I haven't had a job in over a year and I live on disability for something that's not even really a disability if you think about it. I'm almost ashamed to be diagnosed with it, but I can't work because I suck at everything I do apparently. And I've made rude comments in the past and I've had twenty nine jobs and I have no references. So I sit at home all day, order medical weed off the dark web because I didn't know anyone prior to today who had good weed.

So now he's going to see I have one friend in Texas I've never met but I accepted her friend request because I'm a nice guy and I need a friend on my page. If I had stayed and hung out with them I would have had to possibly meet girls. But the worst part is, is that I also have acne that won't go away no matter what I do. I stay at home all day watching reality TV. I'm basically broke. I can't invite anybody over because my house is awful. And when I was walking away I was outside Target and these black guys pointed at me and I swear to god they said "That guy's stoned. He has weed on him" and they drove into the parking lot and I started running for my life. Then I called a cab and I saw these guys outside safeway but I hopped in the cab. Then I thought them and the cops were following us on the way home and that the cab guy could smell the weed but didn't say anything. So he dropped me off and then I thought my neighbors said "Oh my god it smells like weed. I can smell it. It smells like medical weed." And then i paced about my house (my bachelor suite in a basement) and I went upstairs to knock on their door and I thought I heard them say "It smells like Headband." so I knocked on their door and S answered and said "Yeah?" and I said "Do you want to smoke some weed?" And she replied "I'm just talking to my mom." so I apologized two or three times and went back downstairs. I wear glasses too and they're rectangle and green and I can't afford new glasses either. Maybe I'll lose weight from not eating too much who knows.

And another bad part is that I find in my pocket a receipt signed by WM for 46.00$ and I have no idea where I spent that.

Last edited by WhiteWidow on 04 Sep 2014, 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2014, 10:11 pm

You should go to Berkley, CA. They give free weed to homeless people.

WhiteWidow
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2014, 10:33 pm

AspE wrote:

That's dope. We were told to leave this bench behind the library. We were just chilling. And then he says that weed was made for making new friends and I was like yeah definitely. And then I say let's go smoke this and then I just dip and I go "What's your name?" And he goes "...C"
And I'm like "Nice to meet you." And I just start walking fast. I either have to decide now whether or not to add him to my facebook page.

WhiteWidow
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2014, 10:45 pm

Update: I didn't know how to add him as a friend so I sent him a message that says "Hey man how do I add you as a friend?"

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2014, 11:48 pm

I don't do FB. What's dip? Chewing tobacco?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2014, 12:15 am

WhiteWidow wrote:
AspE wrote:

That's dope. We were told to leave this bench behind the library. We were just chilling. And then he says that weed was made for making new friends and I was like yeah definitely. And then I say let's go smoke this and then I just dip and I go "What's your name?" And he goes "...C"
And I'm like "Nice to meet you." And I just start walking fast. I either have to decide now whether or not to add him to my facebook page.

That is a confusing term I have heard it used to refer to probably at least 10 different things.....so do specify. But yeah I've never heard about any free weed in CA.

WhiteWidow
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2014, 6:10 am

AspE wrote:
I don't do FB. What's dip? Chewing tobacco?
It means to leave