Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

WhiteWidow
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2014, 5:48 pm

I love in a basement suite across from one couple and below a few other people in a house. They have played their music consistently loud enough so I can hear it in my bedroom. The cops have come over multiple times and have said that it wasn't terribly loud but if I can hear it doenstairs clearly enough to Shazam the song then I know it is unreasonably loud. I want to sleep. I want to watch tv. They have told me to just turn the tv up if I don't want to hear it.

Last Friday they played it loud from 10pm to 1am after the landlord said to keep it quiet after 10pm. They played it quiet when he came over to sort out our problem and I accused them of lying about their sound. They kept telling me to shut up. I don't understand what makes the upstairs neighbours an exception. Why cant i stick my radio out in the stairway and blare my music loud enough for them to get annoyed? How would they like it?

It didn't occur to me to make a video of their behaviour until they stopped playing their music.