Page 1 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

27 Jul 2014, 8:55 pm

Folks, even though some good things have happened to met his year, I've realized, that socially, I am a wounded bird. Cases in point:

-In 2010, @ SakuraCon, I was accosted by police because a friend I met @ my first SakuraCon four years earlier in 2006 thought I was harassing her, which I was not. They gave me a no-contact order against said girl, and to this day, while it is behind me now, I refer to her as only "Bitchy b***h". She wronged me big time.

-A certain member on these forums, whom I will not name, also thought I was stalking her with my messages. I just wanted to brighten up her day and say hello, and yet she sees me like I'm some sort of criminal?! WTF?!?!?!

Guys, because of these incidents and misunderstandings, I don't think there is any way I will have a wife, EVER. A girl I talked to @ Fanime in San Jose this year has yet to contact me back as of right now........... so I am heartbroken over these incidents. :( What am I to do? I need hugs.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2014, 9:15 pm

Sorry for your sadness,seems to be going around.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2014, 9:16 pm

^ Thanks. I just think the world can be rather misunderstanding at times, personally.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2014, 10:39 pm

humans can be a terrific disappointment, can't they?

animalcrackers
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2014, 11:49 pm

*hugs*

Love transcends all.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2014, 10:06 am

Thanks very much once again, you guys. :)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2014, 10:14 am

Sometimes, you can't let things get to you. You have to slough it off at times, without denying the feeling.

You will get a wife some day, if you so desire it.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2014, 10:31 am

^ I am still hopeful it will happen, BTW. :)

bleh12345
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2014, 12:11 pm

I almost suggested to you before that you might be displaying certain behaviors that are considered harassment and you aren't aware. However, I don't see those behaviors. I really don't. If you treated these females how you treat me, I have no idea why they thought anything. Are you sure the first female was a true friend? She doesn't sound like it. Is it possible you misunderstood and she didn't think you were a friend?

I hate to say this, but...some female (not most or all, just a very select few) will claim harassment if they feel you are annoying or they were using you. Those females seem to wake up and just say "Ew, XXX is talking to me, I'll just say they are harassing me". It's possible they have PTSD and maybe you messaging them a few times triggered them, but..man...

Honestly, messaging a person does NOT mean you are harassing them! I don't get it. The key to harassment is if you say NO and they don't respect that. I have never known you to not respect that. Also, you treat everyone like this. You message people a lot to make sure they are OK and to say hi. This is called being a good friend. There are some stupid "rules" to dating like you shouldn't contact a female until x amount of days pass, but you weren't even dating them.

I HAVE been harassed before. These people touch you and say things to you without your permission or when you are uncomfortable. They will follow you if you try to get away. I assume if females know you have AS and you just aren't understanding their body language they could tell you "Please leave me alone". Can we all be expected to understand when someone wants to be left alone? There is a difference between someone physically running/walking away from you and not speaking to you and them subtly trying to use body language to get you away. I feel like the subtle part may have happened with you, Johnny.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2014, 12:13 pm

I see. This world can be just so misunderstanding, as I said (and yes, I do know about the first part of your message). And, as you know, I'll ALWAYS have your back no matter what. :)

bleh12345
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2014, 12:22 pm

Awe thank you! And yes, it can really be misunderstanding. I don't think people are very good friends if they aren't willing to consider it WAS a misunderstanding, especially because you would probably listen. You just need a little help sometimes if you take things too far, but they don't even warn you. But again, when I think of harassment, you are not the person who pops into my mind. I have been harassed plenty of times and I just don't understand it because you aren't exhibiting those behaviors. And even if you were, I think if someone told you, you would try your hardest to correct it.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2014, 12:27 pm

I'll add one other thing: It is their loss for misunderstanding my intentions. I am NOT a stalker, period.

bleh12345
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2014, 12:42 pm

I agree. I know you don't even want to be that type of person no matter what. That's what the troubling thing is. All of the stalkers I know do it on PURPOSE, and they do NOT stop. They don't respect boundaries. I just don't understand how you are even considered a stalker. Is messaging a person several times if they don't respond now considered a stalker? If it is, I suspect most of this site should be charged with a crime. LOL

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2014, 4:31 pm

Before I got my OCD treated, I behaved in ways that some people thought to be "stalker-ish". I finally had to force myself to cut off contact with those people. I finally started taking Luvox. Maybe you have mild OCD (very common comorbid) and are doing the same thing?

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2014, 10:28 am

^ I might. Or, I could be bipolar. I am not sure.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2014, 7:37 pm

I just wish I could get married without any misunderstandings whatsoever.