Page 153 of 579 [ 9253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156 ... 579  Next

Mar1976
Raven
Raven

19 Dec 2012, 6:35 pm

Don't understand how I'm supposed to trust anyone; when I give some trust it's just thrown back in my face like an old wet kipper slightly warmed by santa's boosom slapped across my unsuspecting mandible.

What to do, how to do? Diddly do de do

Time to move on AGAIN, me thinks :? 8O

Zaswe12
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

20 Dec 2012, 3:09 am

I want to throw a chair at my special ed teacher, she should get off her lazy butt and give me something to do. I sit in that classroom for 3 hours a day and for the first hour and a half she just does who knows what and calls it her "prep time" while I just sit there doing crap, then the last hour and a half the other autistic kids come in. During that time she treats them like her slaves or like they are ret*d, and guess what I'm doing that whole time, yup freaking sitting there doing nothing.

icyfire4w5
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2012, 12:07 pm

Moral of the story: Some people who seem neurotypical might not always be neurotypical.

I went to a bakery to buy some buns hours ago. I squatted down to get a hot dog because hot dogs were all placed on the bottom row. When I was standing up, my hand accidentally hit a woman's tray. She "tsked" me. I said "sorry". She hurled a vulgarity at me before snapping that "you have spoiled my day". When I was ready to leave the bakery after paying for my buns, she suddenly blocked me and stared at me from head to toe before letting me go. I felt dizzy, scared and angry. I was some distance away from the bakery when I started tearing. Fortunately I was no longer in tears by the time I took a bus ride home. I'm even more hurt when none of my family members believed me when I recounted this incident. They insist that middle-aged people such as that woman won't ever use vulgarities.

daydreamer84
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2012, 1:16 am

I suck at being a human being........ :(

dunya
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Dec 2012, 2:48 pm

Feeling really stressed. Had to meet with Mother this week which is always painful.
After that I got in a negative mood and it seems like everything is magnified worse than it is.

Today I had to deal with a housemate who has (thankfully) been away recently.
She asked me to exempt her from doing a task the agreed way (how everyone else does it). It would cause me extra work so I said no. She huffed and complained she hadn't got the time to do it now and how tiresome it would be to have to come back again another time. She was asking me to give her special treatment, not for the first time, and acted offended accusing me of being purposely difficult when I wouldn't.

At least I know everyone else thinks she's a dishonest bully too.

featherbrained
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Dec 2012, 2:22 am

i am disingenuous.
i am heartbroken.
i am a bum.
i've gotten into the bad habit of staying up all night on the computer.
i am beautiful and wasting away, and that makes me feel guilty and sad - mostly sad, like i'm losing my chance.
i am so heartbroken.
i have no place to put my words nor do i have the confidence to write them, or anything...i have nothing. i have nothing. my back hurts. all day long i have felt like there's something (my heart) stuck in my throat. i feel like crying but i can't really. it's such an empty feeling. nothing, that is. when someone dies, it's an empty feeling. when it's empty, it's an empty feeling. i wish my mama loved me. i wish i had a dad. there, i said it. i'm going to bed. i know i'm lucky and blah blah blah.
i'm so upset. i just want to die. i pray to god for him to kill me.
what a dramatic thing to say. i am so sad. i'm the saddest girl in the world. there, i said it. i am the saddest girl in the entire world. maybe the entire universe. speaking of which i do not belong here, either. i want to take a hot shower and it is almost three in the morning. i will sleep until noon and feel the disapproval from my hard-working aunt. i am so sad i might throw up. i might cry. i do cry. i miss my mama. i miss my baby girl. i miss my granny. there, i'm crying.

reneeirena
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

23 Dec 2012, 4:26 am

I was in the middle of a nice dinner with my mum in a restaurant and I dropped a bowl of soup. It spilled all over me and on the ground. I ran to my mum and tried to clean myself up. While I was too busy figuring out how to wipe off so much soup from my shirt, this guy walks over and told me off for not telling someone to clean up the mess on the floor. I just started crying cos I really hate it when people who I don't know talk to/get mad at me. And I was already too upset with my shirt...

b9
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2012, 8:45 am

i do not watch much TV, but every time i do, i am irritated at the way the programs i watch are compiled.
i usually watch TV when i can not sleep and can not be bothered to get back up to do other things.

last night, i watched an episode of "top gear", and it was obvious that all the circumstances that befell them were scripted. there was disaster after disaster (a caravan catching fire, and another one being blown over), and the "witty" responses of the cast pertinent to those incidents were obviously pre- written. i wonder how many people think that "top gear" is a genuinely truthful show.

the thing that annoys me most about "top gear" is that they very often test cars performances around the track in very wet conditions. sometimes i am very interested to see how certain cars perform (like the australian monaro's etc), and when it comes time to test the car around the track with the "stig", it is very often in wet and miserable road conditions.
also, they test cars in snow and other conditions which can not possibly convey the car's true performance. whatever.
also last night, i watched an episode of "the detonators" which is about the demolition of large structures using timed explosives. the show was about 3 structures that were going to be demolished, and instead of showing the process behind, and the actual course of the demolition of each structure sequentially, the editors jumped like frogs from lily pad to lily pad, and they showed the preparation behind the demolition process of all three structures in a patchwork of intermingled segments. it was enraging to the point that it was not conducive to sleep. my annoyance energized me to the point where i became wide awake with disgruntlement.

the most annoying thing about the episode was that when they finally showed the actual demolition of the structures (after pressing the red button before a "punctuating" ad break), they did not show the entire process from any fixed angle, and it made my dizzy to try and keep up with what structure i was watching fall down.

they had about 7 fixed cameras surrounding each building, and the footage from each camera was sliced and woven together so that i was shown in a staccato fashion of various vantage points during the collapse of the structure.

i wanted to see the entire process of demolition from each singular camera angle (all the way until the dust clears), but instead, i got a tapestry of 2 second long views from each camera, and it was almost epilepsy inducing (i do not have epilepsy).

to further inflate my dissatisfaction, they rewound each of the clips before they were complete so the building looked like it was being reassembled before it had finished falling, and i became almost enraged.

it is sad that documentary editors must edit their documentaries to appeal to the widest audience, and the widest audience obviously has a "thrill a second" type of mind which has a limited attention span. there was no scene in the documentary which showed accurately the entire process of the felling of the building because it took more than 4 seconds! 4 seconds is the limit for those type of "adrenaline" shows. it is also sad that other peoples adrenaline intrudes into the editorial compilation of the otherwise peaceful and protracted discourse of shows that i could be interested in.

one camera shooting one scene (the worst scene) zoomed in and out with a frequency of 2 hertz while recording the falling of a building.

"thrillaminute" is what the world is interested in.

what sort of world am i living in?

b9
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2012, 9:19 am

i hate this woman and i hate the ad.
she is the most fake thing i have ever seen.

i am drawn to pay attention to her posture, and i have labelled it a "power stance".
she stands slightly bow legged, and she places her hands on her hips to augment whatever the attitude it is that she is trying to convey.

she shrugs her shoulders to the point of distraction and i consider her to be a classic example of the fakeness that permeates humanity.

this ad is shown in every ad break, and it nauseates me. artificial postural animation is cringe worthy for me to watch.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7wm5zU4U9c[/youtube]

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2012, 7:35 pm

If you're advertising a job that involves sales and being a hairdresser, don't put the job title as "Sales Assistant" then in the body of the ad, go "oh, by the way, you need to be a hairdresser too".
Put the part of the job the requires the most skills and qualifications first and stop wasting peoples' time, dumbshits.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

47x
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

27 Dec 2012, 3:07 am

Now I'm sick and tired of being stressed out. I wish it would stop now.

Kjas
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2012, 8:48 am

I am unhappy.

I thought I left a certain part of my life behind, or that I could if I stopped practising it, accidently or otherwise.
It turns out I was wrong. I don't want this.
But apparently it isn't going to let me get away from it.

reneeirena

28 Dec 2012, 9:39 am

insomnia + homework + lots of stress + shingles = let me sleep till 2014...

featherbrained
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Dec 2012, 9:58 pm

nevermind

FlameKeeper
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2012, 10:47 pm

my fingers are freezing, turning black, and falling off onto the keyboard. that is just pissing me off right now.

my dog is angry because I won't let him come upstairs to chill with me. he keeps pacing...click click click. little ass.

i'm hungry and that's just not good at all.

i want to write to an upset friend but can't figure how to do that without 'hearts stopping'.

i'm sure there is more, but my brain is at boil enough for now..

FlameKeeper
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2012, 10:52 pm

damn!
there goes my 'lil left pinky....
my favvvvvvvv...