Page 574 of 579 [ 9253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 571, 572, 573, 574, 575, 576, 577 ... 579  Next

elotepreparado
Raven
Raven

09 Feb 2024, 6:11 pm

Someone in my life got a haircut that is very different from every haircut I have seen them have before. It feels like an insult.It feels like they are someone else. I really don't like that they got that haircut.I don't even think I have a specific issue with the actual haircut. It looks ok on other people and it probably looks good on this person. But I do not like that they just up and changed their hair so much randomly. I did not know they were getting a haircut and they got it in the middle of a workday. Idk why it bothers me so much.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2024, 5:09 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
And my car keys with all the house keys on them have been missing for like two weeks. I'm using a spare single car key and I have no keys to get into the house but the kids keep locking me out any time I go anywhere so I have to stand in the cold ringing the flipping doorbell while they're listening to music and can't hear me.

Here's the single car key I get to carry around and use:

(Mind the hair) ^

Because hey, my son had a meltdown and threw this key, and the beeper thing with the casing broke off so it's been held together with tape and no beeper ever since. We call it "the bad key" and only use it for emergencies like when the kids lose my real keys and all the house keys as described above.

Getting a new, spare real key is apparently $700 so we never bothered.

The bad key finally died. :(
It won't start the car.

Raleigh is now officially rideless.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2024, 8:56 pm

...And then I remembered.

f**k this place. No, really.

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2024, 11:44 pm

I took a bunch of muscle relaxers and drank alcohol and had to make myself vomit as much of it as I could bevause I pussied out when i started feeling it. I just want to go to bed now

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2024, 6:35 am

Fairfield wrote:
I took a bunch of muscle relaxers and drank alcohol and had to make myself vomit as much of it as I could bevause I pussied out when i started feeling it. I just want to go to bed now

I'm glad you're okay.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2024, 5:41 pm

I got told off for crying and I'm so f*****g done. I just shut the f**k up all day and tried to shove all of my emotions down. I'm done being a problem and I'm going to just prevent myself from saying or doing anything to be one if I won't just actually f*****g kill myself. I had people asking me if I was OK because I was really quiet and I just said I'm fine because I have nothing to f*****g say anymore.

Harmonie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Feb 2024, 10:37 pm

Work is overwhelming me right now. I nearly lost my mind today, I could not keep it all together. There's this coworker that hacks, coughs, sniffs all day long every single day (it's not a temporary illness, it never stops), and she is just a couple of feet next to me. I am sorry, I feel like a terrible person. I can't imagine she does this on purpose. She can't help it. But...for whatever reason, it's like nails on a chalkboard for me and I cannot handle it and will turn into an irritable mess. I use noise blocking headphones and try to listen to music loud enough to block it out, but when I get put on phones that's impossible as I don't have those anymore.

Phones alone can be a trigger for what I understand to be a meltdown for me. Today both triggered me at once. I freaked out and ran to the bathroom. I can not do that. I already have overactive bladder, so I go to the bathroom a lot. I don't want my management to think I'm going in there to screw around and not work because I'm not. But when I get these meltdowns I have to run to the bathroom and hide myself. I have no choice. *sigh*

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2024, 10:43 pm

it's been raining the past couple of days. not that cold (about 50 degrees F), but it feels cold b/c of the windchill. sometimes my shoes and/or rags, get wet on the public transportation going to the slave plantation, or @ the slave plantation. i work in a parking lot, not in an office. any old convicted felon could just waltz into the stupidass parking lot, s**t.

off leash dogs in the parking lot

tattletale tom micromanaging me. tattletale tom condescending. then he wastes a lot of time standing around flapping his retardedass trap @ other slaves. (rolls eyes).

stomach and back hurts currently

sometimes, legs itchy

health insurance & grocery costs skyrocketing since coronavirus.

sister told me electric bill $$$$. so i haven't turned on the heater for two weeks. it's almost the end of winter right now. however, my worthless corpse rapidly getting much physically weaker. do not know how to pay for utility bills, s**t.

some b***h took too long in the litterbox and i waited patiently without knocking. then the second i got into the litterbox, b***h number two had the nerve to knock, but she saw me go in there. (how rude!) (rolls eyes).

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2024, 9:46 am

There's been a lot of bad luck going around WrongPlanet lately. First I get banned from an art store, than Yugoslav loses a friend and than Goldfish got into a bad car accident. When are good things going to happen to us for once?

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2024, 2:26 am

I had a sh***y nights sleep because I'm so stressed, my back hurts where I've been rolling around all night, kid was coughing all night, probably won't go to school again today which means i can't properly walk the dogs so they're going to be a pita all day, it's pissing it down with rain again so they'll be filthy every time i let them out in the garden, I've got two days to sort my partners birthday out and i just have nothing... no ideas and this was the last day i could get to shops and it's just not going to happen. Partners coming home later and it sounds like she is ill too with the same thing my kid has got. I'm burnt out, i need isolation, i need to not be in this house of ill health, to not be in this country of endless gloom and rain. Fin.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2024, 11:15 am

Sorry man

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2024, 3:41 pm

My part of the world is getting its fair share of rain and snow.

Sigbold
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 11:23 am

Did not get a promotion at work with stated reason, that I have too good of a heart and people on the floor are taking advantage of it. 1 very likely, two at most. But the way they where stating it, made it come across like a lot more. If they really think people working there are that bad, maybe they should look at their hiring practices. Really, just say that you had a better candidate and come with a reason that basically comes down that I can not trust most of the people I am working with on a daily basis. :x .

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2024, 2:43 pm

Ha that blows. Try being an absolute c*nt and see what they say about that

Sigbold
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2024, 11:16 pm

Is not in my nature.

belijojo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2024, 3:07 am

Remembering the bad things in the past.
People who are so noisy and offensive and never apologize will never be punished.
The quiet-loving, never-speaking me was reviled and blamed simply for asking for silence or for asking him to take his share of the responsibility.

Hate, every time I think of it, I tremble with anger.

I'm trying to rationalize it-that they have a weak sense of boundaries and that, socially,In this small environment, the strong are dominant.

anger,This s**t place is barbaric.