Page 573 of 579 [ 9261 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 570, 571, 572, 573, 574, 575, 576 ... 579  Next

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2024, 7:31 pm

Fairfield wrote:
Yesterday the older Cambodian lady I work with was talking to another Cambodian lady in Khmer, and sometimes I hear them mention me by name when they do that. I didn't really mind it, until yesterday when the older lady pointed to my stomach area when she thought I wasn't looking, and obviously made a motion making fun of my weight gain. I don't really want to work with her anymore and I'm anxious about what they've been saying about me. It kind of ruined the last hour or two of work for me and made me self conscious. They did notice that I saw them doing that so they tried to be extra nice to me afterwards, but I just didn't want to talk to them or anything after it and I still don't.

Are you sure that's what they were referring to, FF?

You said they're your friends.
Maybe it was something like "He looks better now"
Maybe it wasn't about your weight at all.

If they're your friends, I'd ask them outright what they meant.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2024, 1:11 pm

Why can't my mom just understand that she's not meant to be a dog owner? Owner, not a friend, not a fur-mom.
And that I will never help her with that, because it is not my decision to get a dog in the first place?

I don't care if we're living under the same roof.
We've been doing our own laundries, making our own lunches and cleaning our own respective rooms. And we're both not paying the bills.

I clean my own mess in the kitchen, but this does not extend to whatever mess the dog did.
And even clean the entire bathroom for our own use, but not when the dog excretes anything.

It is not my responsibility. I don't care if we're disturbing you and the neighbors just to get rid of it's mess on the way to the kitchen; I'm not doing it and I sure hell would rather not have to be 'mindful' where I should damn 'step' because this is not a fricking street.

As much as she insists that I should treat her like family -- no, mom. :roll: I consider it a pest. Unwelcome and a potential hazard that I never agreed to.

It should not live here with you, and should especially not share spaces with me.
I did not agreed to this. I insist just as much, mom -- because I did not consent to this.

Stop buying dogs if you're not going to train them properly and make them able to roam safely; you don't know what you're doing and you still don't damn know what you're doing. :evil:

You wasted so much clothes, so much rags, and so many pillows and blankets just so you claim that you did provided a 'clean space' for it. :roll:
You did not clean a damn thing, you made OUR STUFF a damn dirty fodder into a pile of crap smelling hill and it has no sense of boundaries to where it makes a mess.

Why judge my mom?
Because the damn dog is actually just a toy, a status symbol -- not a companion or a living being. Not serious enough to be included into any discussions.

As much as I 'pity' it, IT IS A RESPONSIBILITY. :skull:
Why am I not treating it decently as it should? Again and again and again -- I did not agreed to it. I did not brought it, I did not consented, I did not even ever want any other thing to just 'co-habit'.

Like how no one is fricking obligated to force me to make friends with someone or anyone for that matter -- it's the same with owning and living with a pet.

It's not my damn job. And it's my choice to not even tolerate it's presence.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2024, 2:06 pm

^ Based. Image

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2024, 1:23 am

Why do people think that bladder incontinence is the only type of incontinence? That's not the type that I have. People are very obsessed with pee. Even my own doctor. I had to correct her today and tell her that I have bowel incontinence. I am so wrought with emotions that I'm drinking coffee before bed. It's all about the bladder, isn't it? The world is one, big fracking bladder.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2024, 1:43 am

I had faecal incontinence.
Yup.
You're not alone.

Mine was from a bowel resection subsequent to sexual assault.

I did Pelvic Rehabilitation Therapy.

There are other physical therapies you can do too.
I went to one for a few days and quit, but I forget what it was called.

Your doctor should be referring you for PT.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2024, 9:27 pm

My little cousin was married today. All church-attending, family members were invited. I wasn’t invited because I’m not involved in the religion anymore. They don’t know I’m an atheist, and I don’t talk about religion with them. They think this will make me see the error of my ways. It just makes me see how conditional their love is. Even if I wasn’t an atheist, I doubt their behavior would motivate me to return.

It still hurts though. I remember carrying her around when she was a baby and I was 16. She was so precious.

belijojo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2024, 2:52 pm

Bullies in college have nothing to do but stare at the meekest people, laugh at their every move and bully as long as they don't put up a fight. They will get everything, leadership, poverty alleviation funds, lovers, and opportunities to join the party. When witnessing bullying and resistance, the docile sheep put on their headphones and closed the curtains, fearing that the flames would burn them. The more I was attacked, the better the relationship became, even though most people don't benefit from bullying. He can always be the monitor without doing anything, so I can't find a single mistake to prove his dereliction of duty. The counselor was upset because his name was not on my competition results. No one can be a helping force, neither leaders nor the masses. Everyone is an accomplice. I can only play a cruel person so that no one will bother me.

Long term digestive issues disappear as soon as I leave them. Damn, I should have punched him the first time he called me an idiot.

Anger makes me awake, agile, active, excited, brave, but unable to think. Without academic ability, I would immediately become a loser.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2024, 8:35 am

Is there no worthy f*****g news today. Why are Oscar nominations so important

belijojo
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2024, 1:47 pm

That man is used to offending others and then refusing to apologize in order to gain high social status.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2024, 3:08 pm

Maybe my body clock is shifting by an hour or two later than what's happening for the past 2-3 weeks.

:x I just want... Order.
Why can't I have it??

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

arekks
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Jan 2024, 11:20 pm

For Christmas, I paid £100 towards my mum's new TV. They needed a new one because of their deteriorating eyesight, and I wanted to be nice, despite the amount clearly being excessive for what I could pay.

After less than a month, my mum threw a coffee cup at it in a rage. She's an alcoholic and threw it because apparently my dad was being snarky.

Anyway, it's completely destroyed.

It's not the worst thing I've ever dealt with from her, to be honest, but I'm completely done with her.

When I was growing up, one of my strongest memories is of her suddenly screaming and smashing plates in the kitchen. In the end, I was glad when I'd get home and she wouldn't be there, because it meant I was safe. She must have spent half of my teenage years institutionalised.

I don't even know what I'm meant to feel about this. Right now I want her to disappear forever.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2024, 12:41 am

arekks wrote:
For Christmas, I paid £100 towards my mum's new TV. They needed a new one because of their deteriorating eyesight, and I wanted to be nice, despite the amount clearly being excessive for what I could pay.

After less than a month, my mum threw a coffee cup at it in a rage. She's an alcoholic and threw it because apparently my dad was being snarky.

Anyway, it's completely destroyed.

It's not the worst thing I've ever dealt with from her, to be honest, but I'm completely done with her.

When I was growing up, one of my strongest memories is of her suddenly screaming and smashing plates in the kitchen. In the end, I was glad when I'd get home and she wouldn't be there, because it meant I was safe. She must have spent half of my teenage years institutionalised.

I don't even know what I'm meant to feel about this. Right now I want her to disappear forever.

Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry.
I don't know what else to say, but I feel really badly for you about the TV and also about the stress you've endured.

I'm just coming to terms with the fact my mum's an alcoholic.
I always made excuses that she "only drinks wine", but no ... she's alcoholic.
I paid the price in many ways just like you.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2024, 1:57 pm

Since when did it become a thing to have to ask customer service agents if they're robots...

I'm not even joking. I had a serious issue concerning delivery and it took me the first 10 minutes of contact to establish whether or not I was talking to an actual flesh and blood person.

Maybe if the delivery company hired competent, literate couriers in the first place I wouldn't have had to put poor Sanjay (not his actual name) through my "are you a robot" q and a.

f*****g nerks!

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2024, 9:08 pm

I'm starting to feel suicidal and I hate it.

arekks
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

05 Feb 2024, 1:50 am

I don't understand what's wrong with me. I have this extreme fear of being around another person. I've always been like this. I wanted to be with someone today – the only person I know (from the internet obvs) and the only person I care about – but I couldn't, and the way it makes me feel makes me want to never engage with anyone else ever again.

belijojo
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2024, 4:32 pm

Damn, on the first day of the New Year, I made two other people unhappy in the game, saying that one of them cheated and left the room without notice to the other.My ability to offend is disgusting.They're all very nice people, and I'm a real stumbling block.
***, what's going on? Why do I always make people feel bad? ***.
It's not normal to be unhappy because of such a small thing, is it? ***, I'm an idiot, no matter which way I look at it.