Page 523 of 580 [ 9267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 520, 521, 522, 523, 524, 525, 526 ... 580  Next

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2023, 7:12 pm

Rant poem

You sit there acting like my life's a debate; what a sorry state.

Yet I wonder, how you'd feel, if the tables were turned and I were debating what is real.

They say ignorance is bliss, yet seemingly only if its your own. I sit here listening to you moan.

Words come out but you don't understand what you're saying. You wrap it all up and present it like you know what game you're playing.

Ha, what a joke, the nonsense you just spoke. Yet I know if I questioned you then you'd choke.

Although frankly I'm tired. Exhausted of teaching the same lesson; class forever in session.

Almost 25. Near the spectrum but not on it.

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2023, 8:12 pm

I got such bad sensory overload at work today. I hate when we have to count rags or fold towels at work. It gets so hectic in our department with bins everywhere and people talking to each other. I can't focus on counting either so I get almost nothing done. I also f****d up counting when my friends manager had me count the bags I was putting in a bin, so I hope I don't get in trouble later.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2023, 5:04 am

Fairfield wrote:
I got such bad sensory overload at work today. I hate when we have to count rags or fold towels at work. It gets so hectic in our department with bins everywhere and people talking to each other. I can't focus on counting either so I get almost nothing done. I also f****d up counting when my friends manager had me count the bags I was putting in a bin, so I hope I don't get in trouble later.

Sounds like a job I'd be happy doing. I love counting

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2023, 8:09 am

babybird wrote:
Fairfield wrote:

Sounds like a job I'd be happy doing. I love counting

I have dyscalculia so I can't keep count for that long, and my workplace is so f*****g noisy because of the industrial washers and driers they use, so I usually can't focus on counting either. I prefer doing my main job, where a machine counts things for me. lol

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2023, 3:45 pm

How could someone do that to a crying, pregnant woman?! :evil:

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2023, 6:46 pm

My period is getting kind of irregular, and I don't think I even ovulated this time (I didn't get any of the usual symptoms that I get). I need to see a gynecologist to figure out what's wrong, but I'm so nervous about going. I'm not looking forward to having an exam done and I feel uncomfortable even with the idea of having a female doctor.

Caz72
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2023, 8:45 pm

fed up with having my ex and his friend fighting over me
i know my ex is suffering from a personality disorder but i still want to just take my son and get away

the only person in the world precious to me is my son.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2023, 12:53 am

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2023, 6:41 am

Lost_dragon wrote:
One day I'll get out of this small town.
I'll pack my bags and this place will only be a memory, a chapter, I'll return to the place I truly consider home. I don't know how, I don't know when, but I know that I have to try.

I understand this totally. Living for 23 years in this cliquey, snooty, unfriendly village has done me in. I can't take anymore. We are moving away next year to a place I consider home, or that's it for me. I'll just walk away into the forest and disappear. I'm really hoping there isn't a problem with moving house next year :?

I hope you get your wish to move away.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2023, 3:52 pm

KitLily wrote:
Lost_dragon wrote:
One day I'll get out of this small town.
I'll pack my bags and this place will only be a memory, a chapter, I'll return to the place I truly consider home. I don't know how, I don't know when, but I know that I have to try.

I understand this totally. Living for 23 years in this cliquey, snooty, unfriendly village has done me in. I can't take anymore. We are moving away next year to a place I consider home, or that's it for me. I'll just walk away into the forest and disappear. I'm really hoping there isn't a problem with moving house next year :?

To those planning on becoming a hermit:
I suggest all hermits form a community and live in isolation altogether...

Erm... :scratch:
D'oh! :wall:

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2023, 5:57 pm

KitLily wrote:

Thanks. Hopefully your move goes well.

Almost 25. Near the spectrum but not on it.

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2023, 12:34 pm

Lost_dragon wrote:
KitLily wrote:

Thanks. Hopefully your move goes well.

I hope you get to move away too :heart: :flower:

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2023, 7:29 pm

My self harm habit is getting out of control and I still cannot believe that I got up yesterday and the first thing I did was self harm. </3 What the actual f**k.

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2023, 6:23 am

Pepe wrote:
To those planning on becoming a hermit:
I suggest all hermits form a community and live in isolation altogether...

Erm... :scratch:
D'oh! :wall:

I'm not planning on becoming a hermit, Pepe, I'm planning to end it all if I have to live here much longer. I can't live in this cage anymore, I can't see my life continuing if I can't get out of it.

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2023, 7:00 pm

I want to cry and I want to self harm really bad. I hate being female and being trans. I hate dealing with other people. Literally no one understands me or gives a s**t IRL and I'm tired of it. If the rest of my life is going to be like this with people dismissing me and doing and saying whatever the f**k they want to me I'd rather f*****g just kill myself.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2023, 7:10 pm

Fairfield wrote:
I want to cry and I want to self harm really bad. I hate being female and being trans. I hate dealing with other people. Literally no one understands me or gives a s**t IRL and I'm tired of it. If the rest of my life is going to be like this with people dismissing me and doing and saying whatever the f**k they want to me I'd rather f*****g just kill myself.

I can offer you a hug, or just go dangle one of them from a balcony until they tinkle.
Which ever you'd prefer. :mrgreen: