Page 540 of 579 [ 9253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 537, 538, 539, 540, 541, 542, 543 ... 579  Next

mrpieceofwork
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2023, 3:12 pm

How horrid, Joe. I do hope someone there gets a clue and mitigates the issue. :heart:

My text only website
https://rawtext.club/~mrpieceofwork/
"Imagine Life Without Money"

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2023, 3:18 pm

mrpieceofwork wrote:
How horrid, Joe. I do hope someone there gets a clue and mitigates the issue. :heart:

Maybe a thunderstorm like what's happening where I am

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2023, 6:44 pm

babybird wrote:
mrpieceofwork wrote:

Maybe a thunderstorm like what's happening where I am

We have no thunder or rain here, just sun, sun, sun, for the next week or so. I like the sunshine and I like the heat but I also like the rain. In fact rain is my favourite weather, and I do love thunderstorms too. I just wish there was a monsoon for a couple of days, then some dry sunny weather. I don't like all these droughts and bush fires.

mrpieceofwork
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2023, 12:14 am

sister just finally comes home after being gone for 10+ days and complains that "All those waters are gone already" referring to the 24 pack that had 22 in it when they left and there were still me and the old man here with only soda and those 22 waters to drink and we ran out of the waters 3 days ago you do the maths sister wonder why I f-n hate you?

My text only website

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2023, 6:45 am

I f*****g HATE WAITING AAARRRGGGG

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2023, 6:55 am

Joe90 wrote:
Just feel like crying. I can't cope with these neighbours of mine any more. Not just the people upstairs but some of the people from the other apartments too. They come to the communal garden on a Sunday night and have a big noisy barbecue. So we have to shut our windows, as they're right outside our bedroom window shouting loudly and their barbecue smoke blows right into our apartment and sets off our smoke alarm. Also they keep slamming the doors every time they go indoors to the bathroom, it shakes the whole building. This usually goes on long after it gets dark.

This is the only thing I don't like about hot days in the summer. NTs are obsessed with barbecues, and they'd think nothing of gathering right outside your window and making as much noise and mess as they can.

Right there with you on that one Joe90. My neighbours have two gardens, one well away from everyone else and one that's right in front of my house, the only side of my house with any windows. Guess which one they prefer to barbecue in? I have to choose between a smokey house or a hot one. Burnt food and crap beer isn't anywhere near the best this country has to offer people on a summer weekend.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2023, 1:59 pm

Clipper card (public transportation pass) expired one and a half weeks ago. Went to the Clipper store and purchased only one $9 Bart ticket. Did not bother doing multiplication to determine how much cash I had to waste on Bart. Cashier told me that the new Clipper card is coming in the mail in 2 weeks. Has yet to arrive. In the meantime, been taking the bus to work. Hate having to fumble for change for the bus. Bus takes 90 to 120 minutes each way, depending on traffic and et cetera. Considering transferring to a different Home Depot to work, in Tool Rental. Work at the Home Depot closer to my Pigpen. Been wanting to do that for a long time, but b/c of autism, have a hard time coping with change. Besides, you do not know if, I transfer from Lot to Tool Rental, they will give me worse hours than at the current store. And, I hate having to cope with dealing with different precious lil "people".

expand comfort zone

adapting to change

Mondays and Thursdays, off work. Today, slept 9pm to 4am (as usual). Lied in bed on the phone until 5am. Ate. Litterbox. Two hour nap. Exhausted. 40 years old. Not going to be able to keep it up much longer. The older I get the physically weaker, mentally slower, and emotionally fragile I get. and I was never that great when I was young. Past three days, only scheduled for half shifts each day. Perfect weather - not raining, not hot, not cold. Nobody bothered me. Not that tired during the day. (Ideal circumstances). Only loaded three boxes total, all three days. Zero physical pain. Zero symptoms. Sooner or later, circumstances will get much worse. Not healthy or energetic enough to continue taking the bus roundtrip to work. s**t, not even healthy or energetic enough to continue Lot Attendant much longer.

Good things about being Lot Attendant: being outside. Love hardly ever having to interact with customers, and brief interactions.

Bad things about being Lot Attendant: almost getting hit by cars, tripping over garbage, dogs, rain/hail/thunder/lightning. Tattletale Tom. day laborers screaming "Chino" @ me, rude customers and slaves, getting ordered to lift too heavy BS

Past three weeks, been training for Backup Tool Rental. Know nothing about tools. But, sooner or later, will be not healthy enough for Lot Attendant. At Tool Rental, you can sit down between customers or when you are on the computer. Zero interest in tools. Paranoid, other Tool Rental associates will "have it in" for me (just like tattletale tom) and micromanage me and attempt to get me made redundant. Otherwise, afraid I will be too socially awkward or physically weak or academically stupid for Tool Rental. But the supervisor said that you do not have to pass a test to be in Tool Rental. (nothing like the ASVAB). Occupational potential not measured. Nothing like that. And the supervisor said that it is not a certain number of hours you have to be in training, just whenever you are "comfortable". (typical Home Depot, bad organization and bad communication, s**t) (rolls eyes)

(Tattletale Tom has been trying to get me fired since December 2021 or earlier. It is now June 2023. Thus far, nobody told me that they wrote me a "write up" (disciplinary action) (according to standard operating procedure, when a supervisor or manager writes up a slave, they are supposed to tell the slave that). However, just b/c he hasn't succeeded thus far, doesn't guarantee he never will succeed. Constantly paranoid that lil dipshit will (1) misunderstand something (2) exaggerate (3) take it out of context (4) creative storytelling, or anything like that, and get me made redundant.)

Tattletale Tom does not outrank me but he is so f*****g bossy. Example one: "Haven't seen you for a while", the lil dipshit had the nerve to tell me. But I was @ lunch. Example two. "Hey! What time did you clock in?", the lil dipshit had the nerve to bark @ me. "12:30". (Usually I am scheduled 10am. That one day, I was scheduled 12:30. Tattletale Tom acted like I clocked in the usual time, and then sat around on the phone.) But I work hard, and not on the phone or sitting around talking to anyone. Meanwhile, Tattletale Tom often sits around on the phone or talking to someone. And Lot Attendant Steve, wastes way more than half his "on the clock" time, loitering in the picnic bench, on the f*****g phone. But Tattletale Tom doesn't micromanage Steve. And the only time I have ever bothered other lot attendants, was for loading assistance. Not once did I tattle on them or peer pressure them or micromanage them, because I am (was) afraid that they would take out revenge upon me. My (our) workplace is in the *middle of a homeless encampment*, not in an *office*, where everyone in the building, is an "on the clock" slave.

Tattletale Tom and Steve are all "buddy buddy" with a lot of precious lil "people". Some of which have termination authority. Such as Department Supervisor Sue and Customer Experience Manager Demisha. I am afraid that if I tattle on Tattletale Tom, Steve, or anyone else, the supervisor or manager will make my worthless corpse redundant. Home Depot is on videotape, but an article on Reddit (do not know if it is correct), says that Loss Prevention uses the videotape to look for illegal activity. The manager (allegedly) does not have the authority to access the videotapes, to check for employee misbehavior (according to the Reddit article). Besides, "at will" employer. If Tattletale Tom and Steve are having sex with all the correct precious lil "people", the correct precious lil "people" *always* have a legal right to make my worthless corpse redundant, even if I did nothing bad or wrong; and no matter what kind of bad and wrong things Tattletale Tom and Steve did, they will never get made redundant. Home Depot does *not* require that anyone, even supervisors or managers, practice "due diligence", "due process" or critical thinking. Home Depot just requires that slaves do "their best". And, I think, the "best" of the vast majority of home depot slaves, just *ain't* that great. Managers and supervisors have their subconscious biases. Managers and supervisors are not that refined or sophisticated, and make plenty of logical fallacies.

Some ass hole on the bus had the nerve to bark @ me "come on, amigo" b/c I was taking too long paying the fare. (rolls eyes). Different ass hole on the bus had the nerve to tell me to say "excuse me" b/c I took a mask, which was about two feet away from where he was sitting, but I did not bother him or anything like that. (I said "excuse me", just to appease him, b/c I did not know what kind of (1) felony convictions (2) psychiatric diagnoses (3) subconscious biases (4) weapons he had. Way too often, I try to "pick your battles", and then I regret that I tried to ignore something, that I should not have ignored. Most idiots are just the opposite. Every slightest thing is a hugefuck deal. Annoying lil dipshits *refuse* to "pick your battles".) (Reminds me of Kayla b***h, Lisi, and Dena).

My worthless corpse is so glad that I only have to work 30 hours at a minimum wage job. My worthless corpse is way too physically, mentally, and emotionally weak to work two full time minimum wage jobs, which plenty of ghettoass coworkers do, just to pay for room and board. If I worked @ McDonalds (or almost any other minimum wage job), I could be stuck working six feet away, for 40 hours a week, from Tattletale Tom, or anyone like the ass holes on the bus. I do not want to imagine having to interact with them for 40 hours a week.

Supervisors, managers, physicians, lawyers, judges, scientists, clergy, mental health counselors, are all "people" with subconscious biases, prejudices, and they are not perfect. Just like everyone else. That's why I do not want to have to depend/rely on them.

August 2022, a security guard @ Safeway had the nerve to tell me that I was "caught stealing", and "we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone." But I think that was "mistaken identity". Someone looked just like me. But Safeway *does* have a "right" to refuse service to anyone. But that was 10 months ago. @ Home Depot, the vast majority of security guards, work there for under one year. Maybe I should send someone to Safeway to photograph the security guard. Going to a farther Safeway is kind of inconvenient. Besides, it's the concept. But my name is not on Safeway's "Civil Demand Letter list". Besides, security guards look at and interact with plenty of "people" every day, and, even if the same security guards still work there, they might not even remember that (one, brief, uneventful) interaction they had with me, in August 2022, where he had the nerve to tell me that i was "caught stealing" (on an earlier occassion).

s**t, it never ceases to :evil: amaze or disgust me :twisted: (1) how some ass holes could make the slightest statement, and then cause sizeable inconveniences against my pathetic existence (my worthless corpse). and those ass holes do not *always* even have to be in positions of authority. (2) how much and how often those lil dipshits have the nerve to flap their retardedass traps. Those lil dipshits act like every thought and emotion that goes through their brain is the latest greatest scientific invention. Then when noise pollution comes out of my beak, those lil b*****s and ass holes half listen, and then grunt "huh" and "what" like they are the etiquette equivalent of "excuse me".

misanthropic

priorities more mixed up than scrambled eggs

please do not "be true to yourself".

doing "your best" is better than doing "your worst", but some precious lil "people's" "best" ain't that great. besides, doing your "best" does not guarantee the outcome, for my worthless corpse (for example, structural engineering). so doing their "best" should not guarantee the outcome for those lil dipshits either.

(double standards)

TenMinutes
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2023, 12:58 pm

If you want to know why zipper merging doesn’t work, just say it doesn’t work and watch the behavior of people who advocate for it. Lol.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2023, 1:04 pm

Dear Universe,

Can I not be freaking useless for once in my life? PLEASE?!

ffs What's my farking problem?!

:(

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2023, 2:36 pm

DuckHairback wrote:
Joe90 wrote:
Just feel like crying. I can't cope with these neighbours of mine any more. Not just the people upstairs but some of the people from the other apartments too. They come to the communal garden on a Sunday night and have a big noisy barbecue. So we have to shut our windows, as they're right outside our bedroom window shouting loudly and their barbecue smoke blows right into our apartment and sets off our smoke alarm. Also they keep slamming the doors every time they go indoors to the bathroom, it shakes the whole building. This usually goes on long after it gets dark.

This is the only thing I don't like about hot days in the summer. NTs are obsessed with barbecues, and they'd think nothing of gathering right outside your window and making as much noise and mess as they can.

Ugh I feel your pain. My neighbours do EXACTLY the same thing. They have loud barbecues every day, the smoke blows in and they slam the door every time they go in or out of the house!

Do we have the same neighbours? Is it some kind of rule book NTs follow? :x

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2023, 2:41 pm

I am so f*****g sick of Doing The Right Thing.

Every day I Do The Right Thing. Generally for the benefit of other people. My husband. My daughter. My mum. The world. etc.

e.g. I left the job I loved and moved house because my husband got a job in another county.

I haven't moved house from this crappy village even though I'm desperate to move, because my daughter hasn't finished her education yet.

I've been chasing solicitors for months because my mum is owed a legacy but whatever I do, it will never be sorted out.

I always recycle everything, switch unused machines off, don't use too much of anything etc. etc. I rarely indulge or spend too much, or let loose.

I am such a Good Little Girl.

I really wish I was totally selfish and did things for ME! For once!! !

mrpieceofwork
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2023, 3:47 pm

I'm with you KitLily... I'm constantly thinking how the notion of freedom has been so bastardized that one is not free to do what they know is right. It's maddening.

My text only website

mrpieceofwork
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2023, 3:52 am

The sister has been back from "vaccay" for 2 FULL DAYS now... and we are STILL out of drinking water, and ran out of dog food yesterday. Today (the one that just passed, it's almost 4am now), she did not go to work, she just sat out in the main room for the entire day. She did not do laundry until 8pm. She did not get waters or dog food, not even delivered. She thinks I am incapable to do these things, and so leaves me and her father in the lurch, with no way to remedy these issues. Have I mentioned that the air filter has not been changed for more than a year? Yeah. That, too. See why I want out?

My text only website

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2023, 7:18 am

mrpieceofwork wrote:
I'm with you KitLily... I'm constantly thinking how the notion of freedom has been so bastardized that one is not free to do what they know is right. It's maddening.

I don't know what you mean, can you explain?

mrpieceofwork
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2023, 2:06 am

KitLily wrote:
mrpieceofwork wrote:

I don't know what you mean, can you explain?

We supposedly live in "Free" societies, yet one is not able to just occupy an "unused" property to live on, and improve the property so you and the property are being "in accordance" with Nature, is one example.

So, specific to my life, in that regards... I became a "rabid" environmentalist in my early 20s, yet I was not free at all to live as I saw fit to ensure I wasn't making things worse. Now, I must "do it myself" if I want to recycle the tons of waste this house generates, but I am not free to do so. Like tomorrow... the recycle gets picked up, yet I'm not allowed to use the neighbor's receptacles for OUR recycle. (my sister refuses to do the right thing, yet she "controls" everything, effectively making me "unfree")

My text only website

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2023, 9:33 am

Just my emotions.

Fricking emotions.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.