Page 197 of 579 [ 9253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200 ... 579  Next

FedUpAsp
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Dec 2014, 6:02 am

auntblabby wrote:
FedUpAsp wrote:
I can't even post on WP without being mocked by someone.

well if they do that then those mockers can just go suck eggs! :x

:)

TheTrueMayhem
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Dec 2014, 6:33 am

Humanity is f*****g cancer. When the nukes come raining down, I'll be there, and I'll f*****g embrace it.

You people make me want to vomit.

LonelyJar
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2014, 6:36 am

Having to get a job is freaking me out.

Jmaster
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

09 Dec 2014, 6:21 pm

I've often called the NTs a group of sheep, but I think 'puppets' is more suiting. They don't just follow the herd, they are controlled by it. They are mentally and almost physically forced to do whatever the people around them do. Why? Because there are strings on them. Strings attaching them all to the same hypes, fads, stereotypes, cliques, social ladders and stigmatizations. They are controlled by the people on top, the corporations led by people who ignored the strings. Those who did well in school but were pestered. Those who had the most promising futures but a bitter youth. Those are the puppeteers. There are no strings on them. They know how to manipulate, no, brainwash people, how to convince them to do whatever you want them to for social acceptance. Maybe, one day, I can be a puppeteer too.
And there will be no strings on me.

Damn, that got a little too poetic there.

Matthaeus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2014, 9:43 pm

Yes, Jmaster, I agree with you. Most people are afraid to be themselves, so they conform.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2014, 9:45 pm

everybody should try to grow themselves a pony tail and let their freak flag fly :jester:

Plum
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Dec 2014, 3:11 pm

I'm a bit fedup with it all quite frankly. Not sure exactly why I am feeling this way or why I expect things to be better than they are. On what grounds.
I just don't think anyone is on my side, I don't think anyone has got my back and maybe that's what being different boils down to but it's exhausting. I just need a few off days when I don't have to be responsible for anything other than breathing air.

Know your rights: http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/communication-success/201406/how-spot-and-stop-manipulators

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2014, 3:16 pm

It should not take four f#/$ing hours to to two f#=/ing doors to size with a powersaw. Some people are obviously paid by the f#=/ing hour.
:evil: :evil: :evil:

Aprilviolets
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2014, 6:47 pm

FedUpAsp wrote:
I can't even post on WP without being mocked by someone.

I was mocked by somebody on here awhile ago.
Two people were on my side over it which was good.

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2014, 9:29 pm

At his #%^*€££<<~~,?%>~~~< piece of junk I have for a car!! !! !! !! It does nothing but kick, buck and stall out when I try to drive it. It's been doing this since Monday night. I filled it up Sunday morning before church, and poured a can of fuel injector cleaner after filling the tank. It was running fine Sunday. I leave the house Monday night, and it would not turn over. I started it yesterday morning and it was doing nothing but misfire, kick and buck until it warmed up, after which, it was fine. I also put a bottle of dry gas in the tank, thinking that I got water in the tank. It did the same damn thing this morning. I took it back to the buy here, pay here joint where I bought the car. The mechanic recommended changing the spark plugs. While all 4 plugs were fouled, I ended up spending $30.00 for plugs, anti seize, dielectric grease to put in the wire boots, spark plug socket and ratchet extension, with money I DIDN'T have (my cell phone bill is now going to bounce, no thanks to this.). I also noticed the service engine soon light coming up on the dash. I took it back to the dealer, who put the scanner on the car, which showed a problem with the distributor. He reset the computer, and everything was fine. Tonight, I tried to get to church, and the car's back to bucking, kicking and misfiring. Of course, the service engine soon light comes back up. I just got the damn car back 2 weeks ago, after dropping $1600.00 for a new engine. I'm ready to tell this place to either put me in a different car, or I want all my money back. Goes to prove that Ford lives down to it's acronyms: Found on Road Dead, Fix or Repair Daily, Found on Russki Dump and F!cked Over Rejected Dodge.

alpineglow
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 1:01 pm

torn

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 3:13 pm

@#$%&?*!*! mail delivery person keeps misdirecting my mail to other people's houses. :x :x

luan78zao
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Dec 2014, 3:47 pm

What kind of sicko throws a bottle into a stranger's back yard, where the broken glass can hurt a dog or a child? As long as I live I'll never understand that kind of random malevolence.

"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission – which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." – Ayn Rand

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 4:58 pm

Now that my car is FINALLY fixed (after replacing a cable and connector to the crank sensor), my iPhone and iPad blow up. The iPhone choked on the iOS 8.1.2 update. It updated when I walked to the grocery store and connected to the wireless router at Domino's Pizza. It couldn't install because I had less than 50% of battery life. I got back home from the store, connected my phone to its charger and let it charge. Once it fully charged, I told it to install the update. It restarted after the install, and immediately locked up. I did a hard reset on my phone, and it dropped into dfu mode. Since I don't have Internet access at the house, since the landlord didn't pay that bill, no thanks to my now former housemates not paying their rent, I walked to downtown Red Lion, which is about 3 miles to an Apple Tech. He wanted $35.00 before he would even look at the phone. He told me to try the library. I told him the library blocks downloads, since I need iTunes to do the restore. I ended up driving to my brother's house in Gettysburg in order to do the restore. By that time the new roommate that moved in earlier this month got wireless access for us from one of the neighbors. I get home, bring everything, including my iPad upstairs, and dropped my iPad on the floor. I now have no video on my iPad. Any wonder I had another panic attack last night?

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 6:18 pm

It's starting to look like the only way I'll be able to get Gentoo installed is by booting from an actual Gentoo CD, rather than going through a chroot. Kinda f***s my day over because I'll have to tie up my whole computer to get everything compiled, instead of being able to run it in the background while I do other things. f*****g pisses me off.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 6:27 pm

I suspect my mail delivery person fell down on the job again today. I myself could deliver the mail better. but they wouldn't hire me because I couldn't pass their @#$%&?*!*! memory test! :roll: