Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2015, 1:31 am

I made a post on a question about feminist and I vented and made my intention because I have been sick of the crap of being vilified as a male, and also being seen as scum and as all men are scum bla bla bla crap, im not scum its all bull crap! Its sexist sorry I just said it, but i mentioned the air conditioning is sexist from one stupid feminist and used it project feminist logic of of frustration and projecting as if all feminists are like this and I was wrong, I just get tired of stupid crap and feeling ashamed of being male and other crap. I had a pm warning from the mods from a recent post I made on the question about feminism because I vented and went too far on that thread. I get frustrated about stuff and vent, I went too far, people are idiots n matter what group and lumping one idiot with all feminists was wrong, I am sorry. I dont blame you for not forgiving me, I wouldn't, I am just a human being with emotions and venting when I would not and need to bound all my feelings inside and do nothing and let society do as it pleases. I am not human I hav no emotions even though I do its not important, I am not important I do not matter, I will remain silent and censor myself for the better and greater good. I troll sometimes because I get frustrated and annoyed by crap that gets to me and vent and well I have no right to vent out of frustration I just felt like venting to let my feelings out at times. It seemed like it was easier to make fun of the whole situation is all.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2015, 2:05 am

i have no clue about the thread you speak of but i acknowledge your apology. humor is a good numbing mechanism when no one is hurt.

now i've seen that "air conditioning is sexist" thing before, thought it was funny too.

what other methods of releasing anger do you use that don't involve posting here?

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2015, 2:12 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
i have no clue about the thread you speak of but i acknowledge your apology. humor is a good numbing mechanism when no one is hurt.

now i've seen that "air conditioning is sexist" thing before, thought it was funny too.

what other methods of releasing anger do you use that don't involve posting here?
I thought it was funny but lumped all feminists in that idealogy which was wrong on my part which instantly got the lock there. As for the rest I made a rather harsh and generalizing post on the question about feminism which led me to getting a board warning, as for outside of WP when it comes to anger i just cry myself to sleep or just punch a pillow out of frustration and realize the world is full of jerks and when I try to call them out I end up being that jerk and making fun of those jerks makes me the jerk. I was just frustrated about crap and trolled out of it and I accept my mess up.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2015, 2:32 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
...and when I try to call them out I end up being that jerk and making fun of those jerks makes me the jerk.

that's a tough place to be.

in my experience one of the most frustrating things about telling people your problems is that there will always be those who see weakness in that and don't relent to rip into you. which doesn't help.

thanks for owning up to your mess up though.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Drawyer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2015, 4:06 am

IDK why you made an apology in the first place. Did you hurt anyone here?
I only found your posts slightly insane which I think is a very good quality any human could have..I mean it.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2015, 9:12 am

This is why I like this site. You don't see this type of humility on other sites.