Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

legomyego
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Sep 2016, 2:24 am

For the past 5 years i have had a thought repeat in my head.

It doesn't go away...it is nonsensical....it just doesn't leave....I used to have OCD type thoughts..and I still get those from time to time but this thought..if it is one...and not a hallucination (I am not sure.....it seems like it is from my head but I don't really feel like I am thinking it) will not go away =(

Anyways...I am chronically depressed...anxious...and ADD but I hate the medication for ADD....

I have had many concussions over my life...to the point where I can't think as well anymore and snap all the time.

I have a job now...5 months in....and I hate it completely.....I've worked a lot of jobs...and I was out of work for awhile....but I can say without a doubt that this is a crummy job.

Anyways...guess I needed to vent for a bit...to tell people that I am feeling crappy and medication is not working.

I would like to kill myself but it would be too messy and poison too unnerving.

I just don't see it getting better...the country is about the collapse due to the bubble propped up by the fraudulent government via the fed and I doubt I will survive the crash...just as most of us.

:ninja:

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."-George Washington

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2016, 4:46 am

legomyego wrote:
I just don't see it getting better...the country is about the collapse due to the bubble propped up by the fraudulent government via the fed and I doubt I will survive the crash...just as most of us.
Hello. Which country are you in?

Don't worry about the crash. The crash will be the great equalizer. The rich and the poor will be reduced to the same level. Lawyers and politicains will be no better off because their skills won't help them survive in the post apocalypic times. All of your least favourite politicians will die, probably from starvation.

Do you like farmers? They're the ones who will survive.

legomyego
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Sep 2016, 5:20 am

true farmers will survive...country folks in general but most of us do not have the skills to live without the power grid.

who knows...maybe the power grid will stay up. :skull:

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."-George Washington