I feel hopeless and wann just stop living.

Page 2 of 12 [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next

lostlostlost
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Dec 2017, 6:13 pm

I have been lurking WP for years and have read many of your posts, sly. You seem like a pretty cool guy who's just unlucky in life. I would rather hang out with you than 99% of shallow, judgmental NTs in this country. You're not afraid to express how you really feel whereas most people would feel compelled to "suck it up" because that's what society expects us to do. I hope things turn around for you, but am not terribly optimistic because I'm in the same boat as you. Take care.

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2017, 8:00 pm

SZWell wrote:
This may sound very cynic but just posting in-case it helps. If you have nowhere to turn to, even if you aren't religious at all, go to church. I'm an agnostic but I've seen what religion has done for individuals who feel like they have nowhere to turn to and simply don't have much to believe in. The community alone can be a very positive thing, there are also tons of story's of wisdom and people to learn from

I wish people would take the positive things, you know eat the meat and spit out bones but sometimes consuming the wrong messages make it a negative. Use it if you need it

I don't want to recommend that for Sly, but he can correct me if my assumption is wrong.

(thoughts on religion, don't read if easily triggered by some church teachings) I see that Sly's angst deals most of the time with not having a partner to share a bond or cuddle with. I have grown up in church before, and I became disillusioned by how anti-relationship/anti-sex they are. It has made me feel very depressed myself. If their God thinks that we should only enjoy something "better" than sex or romantic relationships for all eternity, making it null, then he is indeed a very uncaring, cruel deity. In fact, it feels like I was already depressed and lonely, and God and the church is telling us that way has made my situation a lot worse. I would never wish even my worst enemy that God will nullify their romantic and sexual desires in this life. Ditto for individuals or teachers themselves, because a lot of religious teaching is generally empathetic and even scary to others who are struggling.

SZWell
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Dec 2017, 9:45 am

Hollywood_Guy wrote:
SZWell wrote:
This may sound very cynic but just posting in-case it helps. If you have nowhere to turn to, even if you aren't religious at all, go to church. I'm an agnostic but I've seen what religion has done for individuals who feel like they have nowhere to turn to and simply don't have much to believe in. The community alone can be a very positive thing, there are also tons of story's of wisdom and people to learn from

I wish people would take the positive things, you know eat the meat and spit out bones but sometimes consuming the wrong messages make it a negative. Use it if you need it

I don't want to recommend that for Sly, but he can correct me if my assumption is wrong.

(thoughts on religion, don't read if easily triggered by some church teachings) I see that Sly's angst deals most of the time with not having a partner to share a bond or cuddle with. I have grown up in church before, and I became disillusioned by how anti-relationship/anti-sex they are. It has made me feel very depressed myself. If their God thinks that we should only enjoy something "better" than sex or romantic relationships for all eternity, making it null, then he is indeed a very uncaring, cruel deity. In fact, it feels like I was already depressed and lonely, and God and the church is telling us that way has made my situation a lot worse. I would never wish even my worst enemy that God will nullify their romantic and sexual desires in this life. Ditto for individuals or teachers themselves, because a lot of religious teaching is generally empathetic and even scary to others who are struggling.

Doesn't work for everybody, like a relationship might not always patch up a lonesome/distressed person. It's an option, belief and faith is a very powerful tool... More than most realize, wouldn't be any functioning religions without the need for those things on a humanistic level. If someone's lost hope or faith like OP's alluded to, then I think it's an option

Religious people can be trash sometimes (maybe an understatement) but 'eat the meat, spit out the bones' was generally my message to OP if he has no place to turn

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2017, 12:42 am

Had to rest my password today and it required me to pick and answer security questions but I almost couldn’t do it it cause 90% of it related to current or ex girlfriend or boyfriends. Cause just about everyone but me has had a girlfriend :cry:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2017, 12:50 am

I think if I was in that situation, i'd just say to hell with it.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2017, 1:56 am

auntblabby wrote:

It’s for work so it’s not an option to not do.

The_BBgun_Adventurer
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Dec 2017, 2:02 am

Quote:
Nope being alone makes everything I do pointless. I started collecting coins, but it’ll just be thrown away when I die. No one to leave it to. Last of my family. It’ll all be sold to a pawn shop or just turned into the police(guns) I do t even have friends to leave them to anymore. Reality is most people live life to share it with others and pass it down to their kids, everyone collecting coins is so they can pass them down or pay for their kids college. People talk about passing their family’s guns and her guns down as heirlooms.

You will find no life in a dead object, and a dead object can give no life
only life can give others life.
How does a book write itself with no author?
Can you call a book that only has pictures of objects on the pages with no words a story?

I have ADHD and I can read books, but I need to find books that can keep my interest lot of adventure books can do that, a key for me is to turn off electronics, remove myself from noise and distraction to only have the book to keep my attention.

Quote:
I have Time to think about how worthless I am and how lonely I am. Though less then normal. I’m gone 8-9 hours for work. My online friends are going be leaving soon too :( then I won’t even have people to game with so I’ll stop gaming. Have more time to be depressed

Gaming communities, have a short life but their always be news ones
if friends leave they leave and that's cool if they do
their will be some days you will find new friends that don't leave but you need to be hopeful.

worthless is using time about how one self is worthless
worry is that of decay and death and nothing lives in it.

A man who only worries about what will be written on his grave
will find nothing written on it.

Begin writing your story we can only encourage you.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2017, 1:16 pm

sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

then as an alternate editorial reply to such a stupid regime, i'd give a snarky answer to whatever silly@$$ed security question they throw at me.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2017, 6:45 pm

auntblabby wrote:
sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

then as an alternate editorial reply to such a stupid regime, i'd give a snarky answer to whatever silly@$$ed security question they throw at me.

Just another thing pointing out how pointless I am. I really don’t belong in this world.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2017, 6:47 pm

sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Just another thing pointing out how pointless I am. I really don’t belong in this world.

you and me both. :bounce: :bounce:

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2017, 6:51 pm

sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I really don't want people to say that sort of thing.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2017, 6:55 pm

but this IS the "Wrong Planet" ain't it? by definition, don't all of us [on his forum] feel we don't [quite] belong in this world?

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2017, 9:34 pm

auntblabby wrote:
but this IS the "Wrong Planet" ain't it? by definition, don't all of us [on his forum] feel we don't [quite] belong in this world?

Seems some of us belong less than others.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2017, 12:58 am

Hollywood_Guy wrote:
sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I really don't want people to say that sort of thing.

Why? I’m just a useless burden on the work with no future. If I wasn’t religious I’d probably just killed my self already. I haven’t been able to figure out a way around the sin part so I haven’t done it. I just keep hoping for a freak accident. train derailed and killed bunch of people sadly I don’t ride train as I can’t afford it. But bus accidents happen so maybe som bus will crash and kill me at some point. Or there world war, or mass shootOmg or just getting hit by a car crossing the street like those poor kids. What I don’t get is why godnkilled those kids and those people who all mean something and have life’s and futures but keeps me alive to suffer.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2017, 12:58 am

Sabreclaw wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

True that. I don’t even belong here it seems. I’m too wrong for wrong planet

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2017, 1:33 am

sly279 wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

True that. I don’t even belong here it seems. I’m too wrong for wrong planet

why do you say you don't belong here? you belong here IMHO just as much as I do.