We Love Esmeralda Weatherwax

Page 27 of 27 [ 425 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2018, 9:34 am

Heal fast, Esme!

I know your kitties are really helping out :heart:

(Where in the heck do you get those pictures? LOL)

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2018, 8:45 pm

I've missed you. I'm so sorry to hear you are ill. Healing hugs coming your way.

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2018, 2:07 pm

Hi again... a quick update. I may finally be beating this thing. It's been months with one false hope after another, so I won't declare victory yet. But there may be real hope, for a change. I've been asymptomatic for nearly a whole day...

Yes it has been hell. And the early arrival of cold damp weather has not helped.

Thank you for all the kind words and healing thoughts, it helps more than you can imagine.

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2018, 11:06 pm

^^^ :wtg:

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2018, 8:55 am

^^^^ Ditto. Hope the trend continues!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2018, 3:22 pm

Lots of kitty hugs and kisses from me and Boo. :heart: :jester: :mrgreen:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2018, 10:13 am

Guys, thanks. This mess continues to improve. I may actually be out of the woods by the end of the month... almost afraid to say that, but I really hope it will be true.

it's been grim. The good wishes and healing energy have helped more than you'll ever know.

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2018, 9:03 pm

Kittens!

Kittens make everything better. :D

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2019, 7:26 pm

I'm letting this thread grow again, in the hopes that Esme will come back one day. :heart: