Page 18 of 58 [ 926 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 58  Next

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2018, 1:34 am

EzraS wrote:
So I am contemplating moving into my own place. Which will be a small room in a care facility. All I will be taking with me is my tv/monitor, laptop, keyboard and mouse and my phone. Along with a small closet full of clothes. It's time for my folks to get a break. Most of the time I'm sequestered in my room at home on the internet, so it won't really be that much of a change.

I think it will be a grand change.

There Are Four Lights!

AnneOleson
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2018, 3:05 pm

EzraS wrote:
So I am contemplating moving into my own place. Which will be a small room in a care facility. All I will be taking with me is my tv/monitor, laptop, keyboard and mouse and my phone. Along with a small closet full of clothes. It's time for my folks to get a break. Most of the time I'm sequestered in my room at home on the internet, so it won't really be that much of a change.

I hope that you find somewhere that you can get outside fairly easily. You seem to enjoy your walks and you take great photos.

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

AnneOleson
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2018, 8:29 pm

Do you think that you might move out to go to college, rather than just move on your own?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2018, 10:43 pm

It will probably be small room off a corridor in a place that looks half hotel and half clinic. There are field trips and ride share deals available for special needs adults to go on outings. I actually don't go out as much as I used to. I guess I'm becoming more of a homebody. For college I'd need some kind of transportation back and forth. There are all kinds of vans and shuttle buses for stuff like that I see around. Maybe I'll just take online courses.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2018, 2:34 pm

For a few nights now the dog has been barking at a corner of my room as if someone or something was there.
And what's even stranger is that I don't own a dog.

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2018, 6:12 pm

ummmm -- ?

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2018, 6:22 pm

EzraS wrote:
For a few nights now the dog has been barking at a corner of my room as if someone or something was there.

Probably the ghost of my dog he barks alot and is that kinda dog.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2018, 7:07 pm

EzraS wrote:

I believe your implanted transmitter is malfunctioning, comrade. Please contact your regional commissar for a replacement. I'm sure you don't want to miss any important instructions from Vladimir.

There Are Four Lights!

Last edited by Darmok on 06 Dec 2018, 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2018, 8:07 pm

wait... they switched from cats to dogs? this is just getting more confusing. I'll have to consult the rabbits.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2018, 8:14 pm

^ Moscow switched to the dog channel several weeks ago, comrade. You need to get your transmitter fixed or they will mark you as possibly compromised and order a drone strike.

There Are Four Lights!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2018, 8:14 pm

Pieplup wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Probably the ghost of my dog he barks alot and is that kinda dog.

that makes more sense. how's your hip doing? I managed to wrench mine and it's aggravating. I'm surprised I've never broken anything with as often as I take a tumble. I remember lest year I slipped on the ice so badly I almost did a back flip. had a huge bruise.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2018, 8:18 pm

Darmok wrote:
^ Moscow switched to the dog channel several weeks ago, comrade. You need to get your transmitter fixed or they will mark you as possibly compromised and order a drone strike.

well this is very annoying. I just spent three weeks in the shop over there. I guess it wasn't a bird that hit my window after all.

AnneOleson
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2018, 9:15 pm

EzraS wrote:
Darmok wrote:

well this is very annoying. I just spent three weeks in the shop over there. I guess it wasn't a bird that hit my window after all.

Big birds in PNW!! 8O

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2018, 10:18 pm

EzraS wrote:

There Are Four Lights!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2018, 10:26 pm

AnneOleson wrote:
Big birds in PNW!! 8O

Someone was saying they saw two huge golden eagles perched on old pier stumps in Tulalip bay at sunrise the other day.