Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2018, 3:39 pm

I am so alone, and I guess - the whole thing of Asperger's being " a difficulty with social codes " - maybe that explains me being so alone :( . I was always on the outside of things, never able quite to grasp them/reach them :cry: .
You know, this wasn't what I intended to put this early in this line, but I'll say it - if I died, maybe I'd like my corpse cremated and my ashes dropped/ distributed on some uni campus somewhere - so at least my body could have a touch of on death what I was denied in life :cry: . I have the option of being buried in the other 1/4 of the memorial my parents and brother are interred in in Westchester, but who's get me there, anyway? Who'd e by the graveside to care? My sh***y cousins who stole my percentage of my inheritance from my mother? Actually, I am inclined to leave the bit of money. I have to another person, who is not on the East Coast - and it would be a spite/spitting in the face/" so there!! ! " to my sh***y cousins. However, the fact that my father never rectified his cutting me off from talking about the rape, as he did once, saying that he call a Crisis Intervention Team and have me committed if I forced him to talk about it - Well ( And I was closer to him than my mother - I never even tried to talk to my mother about it.), maybe there's a certain " spit in your face " thought there - Though I don't hate him :( .
I have recently thought about what the effect on my self may have been from all these years of being homeless. The answer is perhaps not good :( .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2018, 3:43 pm

ASS-P wrote:
I am so alone, and I guess - the whole thing of Asperger's being " a difficulty with social codes " - maybe that explains me being so alone :( . I was always on the outside of things, never able quite to grasp them/reach them :cry: .
You know, this wasn't what I intended to put this early in this line, but I'll say it - if I died, maybe I'd like my corpse cremated and my ashes dropped/ distributed on some uni campus somewhere - so at least my body could have a touch of on death what I was denied in life :cry: . I have the option of being buried in the other 1/4 of the memorial my parents and brother are interred in in Westchester, but who's get me there, anyway? Who'd e by the graveside to care? My sh***y cousins who stole my percentage of my inheritance from my mother? Actually, I am inclined to leave the bit of money. I have to another person, who is not on the East Coast - and it would be a spite/spitting in the face/" so there!! ! " to my sh***y cousins. However, the fact that my father never rectified his cutting me off from talking about the rape, as he did once, saying that he call a Crisis Intervention Team and have me committed if I forced him to talk about it - Well ( And I was closer to him than my mother - I never even tried to talk to my mother about it.), maybe there's a certain " spit in your face " thought there - Though I don't hate him :( .
I have recently thought about what the effect on my self may have been from all these years of being homeless. The answer is perhaps not good :( .

In the UK, there is a provision for the disabled to put any inheritance money in a trust so that people you don't trust can't get their hands on it.

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2018, 3:52 pm

I don't know what to say... except that I care about you and that, in a non-romantic way I love you...

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2018, 4:26 pm

...Briefly, I think the money I was speaking of getting to a WP friend upon my death is safe from the sh***y cousins - I hope. I don't think they could get get it from me now and - well, I have a crude, handwritten, will in my pocket specifying it, even playing within what I know are the legal rules by not going on and on about what the cousins did to me, just saying they receive nothing " for reasons well known to them " :| Oh, and I list an earlier draft, too :cry: .
I do, ironically, have some money now. First of all, it was from my brother dying :cry: :( . It is lucky the money came along, or else I'd really be up s**t Creek, as crippled as I am now :cry:. Also, some probable other money, though one-shot, has 'manifested itself. It is actually true that this weird p as term of some windfall of money showing up - Let's, poetically, say averaging every five years? :? - has shown up, lifting my material circumstances)amount of stuff for a while. Perhaps it will be said that I " should have " somehow " set myself up " - but in least in my defense, I might argue that I was emotionally adrift, and,.in the 2010s, dealing with the steady progress of the diabetes stuff that led to much of my toes going bye-bye :cry: and the heart attack, etc., that e eventually left me crippled :cry: , the CHF - whatever the whole effect of the 2013-2015 jail time may have been (I wasn't in jail continuously then, I was sort of in and out - primarily, by far, out.) - During the 2010s the slow progress of the diabetes infections was rather an everything-revolving-around-it angle. I really needed good medical care - which I didn't quite get, at least to the extent of saving the toes :cry: - and the windfall bit of cash was not enough to get the full medical care I needed, I would argue. The WP-er I was speaking of leaving my $ to before dealt with me from a distance, I went up to his area and we were supposed to meet when I went up there on the last of my money fr op m one of those windfalls but things got weird and we never did meet :(.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2018, 5:24 pm

...I was in the hospital for a week -plus yet again, from my CHF water weight...I was to 330 pounds or so. I left yesterday.

drwho222
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2018, 5:15 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...Briefly, I think the money I was speaking of getting to a WP friend upon my death is safe from the sh***y cousins - I hope. I don't think they could get get it from me now and - well, I have a crude, handwritten, will in my pocket specifying it, even playing within what I know are the legal rules by not going on and on about what the cousins did to me, just saying they receive nothing " for reasons well known to them " :| Oh, and I list an earlier draft, too :cry: .
I do, ironically, have some money now. First of all, it was from my brother dying :cry: :( . It is lucky the money came along, or else I'd really be up s**t Creek, as crippled as I am now :cry:. Also, some probable other money, though one-shot, has 'manifested itself. It is actually true that this weird p as term of some windfall of money showing up - Let's, poetically, say averaging every five years? :? - has shown up, lifting my material circumstances)amount of stuff for a while. Perhaps it will be said that I " should have " somehow " set myself up " - but in least in my defense, I might argue that I was emotionally adrift, and,.in the 2010s, dealing with the steady progress of the diabetes stuff that led to much of my toes going bye-bye :cry: and the heart attack, etc., that e eventually left me crippled :cry: , the CHF - whatever the whole effect of the 2013-2015 jail time may have been (I wasn't in jail continuously then, I was sort of in and out - primarily, by far, out.) - During the 2010s the slow progress of the diabetes infections was rather an everything-revolving-around-it angle. I really needed good medical care - which I didn't quite get, at least to the extent of saving the toes :cry: - and the windfall bit of cash was not enough to get the full medical care I needed, I would argue. The WP-er I was speaking of leaving my $ to before dealt with me from a distance, I went up to his area and we were supposed to meet when I went up there on the last of my money fr op m one of those windfalls but things got weird and we never did meet :(.

You do have to file taxes on any money you inherited. Be sure you do so.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2018, 4:12 am

...Well, heh, if I don't and I get caught, maybe I can do some Club Fed :D . Meet some other Episcopalans in bondage- Have a big-time banker or Internet dude as my cellie! :P

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2018, 4:20 am

ASS-P wrote:
The WP-er I was speaking of leaving my $ to before dealt with me from a distance, I went up to his area and we were supposed to meet when I went up there on the last of my money fr op m one of those windfalls but things got weird and we never did meet :(.

Why would you want to give a stranger your money?!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2018, 9:29 am

...He is a friend, and did help me - and it would keep the money out of the hands of MY sh***y COUSINS :x ! :cry: If I find someone else, I could change, and give all or part to that.new one, too :| .

drwho222
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2018, 11:18 am

suit yourself and yeah jail might well improve your situation