Am I a bad person for things I did as a kid?

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

MSBKyle
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Aug 2018, 11:37 pm

I did some things when I was a kid that I am not proud of. When I was younger, I used to be rough with little girls. I would push them, tickle them, and touch them inappropriately. I have always thought that little girls are cute and I still do. Not in any weird, perverted way do I think that little girls are cute and innocent in a baby way. When I went to playgrounds as a kid, I would look for little girls to tease and mess with. I remember pushing this one girl while she was walking across a bridge on the playground. Her father rightfully yelled at me. I was 6 when this happened. Another significant incident I remember was when I was 7. I was at the park and this little girl who looked like she was 2 or 3 years old was at the playground with her older brother and sister. I just went up to her and started tickling her and touching her inappropriately. I used to touch little girls in between the legs. It is something that I am ashamed of. I only touched girls with diapers because I liked the feel of diapers. It had nothing to do with sexual feelings because I did not know what that was. I touched girls with diapers because I liked the feeling of them. I kept tickling this little girl and her brother and sister kept telling me to stop. I did not listen and kept touching her diaper and tickling her. This particular incident has haunted me for years. I was at the playground with my sister, her friend, and the friend's mom. They were on another side of the park so they did not know about this. I was never punished for this except for all of the guilt that I have carried with me all these years. I've never known how to deal with this. I am ashamed and disgusted with myself for some of the things I did to these little girls. I would never do anything like that now. I know I was little, but still, I should have known better.

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2018, 5:22 pm

Boys used to do terrible things to me when I was a little girl. As long as these boys have grown into men and have changed for the better, I hold nothing against them. Some of them are still as*holes though.

As long as you have changed and you dont do it anymore you are a good person.
Dont worry about it. You are thinking too much.