I just can't stop thinking about wanting a girlfriend

Page 3 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Heat844
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Oct 2018, 11:39 pm

Yeah, it bothers me seeing couples too. And I get depressed as well. Its hard for me to be confident about myself regarding women when they have never expressed interest in me. Its so much easier being a woman dating-wise because the way it works is boys chase girls, so no matter how inept a girl is(or thinks she is) at dating, a guy will eventually approach her. Maybe if a girl hit on me I'd be confident enough to respond. That's assuming I would even know how. Everything I know about dating is from TV and movies which are caricatures and stereotypes of real life. So I take it with a grain of salt. Unless its actually a good idea to say to a girl" Is it hot in here or is it you?".

I think it would help alot if I had a wingman to take me out and meet girls.

I have other things against me like I'm very small* (5'3 and 105 pounds), I still live with my parents, and I don't drive a car(yet). There's one other thing that I'm not gonna mention because most people are very irrational about it.

*I don't care that I'm small, but the woman of the world do. And considering the obesity epidemic, I'm proud to have a turbo metabolism.