Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2019, 5:45 pm

There is this guy where I live that is a hard ass. I hate talking to him. I avoid it at all costs. Today he scolded me for slightly moving his coffee maker. Appearently from now on thats something I have to watch out for. Not to budge the damn coffee maker. I had to eat at the counter where it is sitting you see, because they are doing work to the dining room. So I should eat else where. Where that will be I dont know. But its hard on the nerves to have someone chew at me. Especially over something so stupid. I want to get out of here but I dont have much in the way of options. There is free wifi here so it gives me something to do all day.

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2019, 6:14 pm

Living with other people sure is hard.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2019, 7:34 pm

Yep. It sure is.

Are you allowed to eat in your room?

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2019, 11:51 am

I think this guy threw my soap in the garbage this morning. I had to fish it out and wash it off. The reason I think its him is because he said he didnt like leaving the soap on the sink because it gets dirty. Two big bars of soap in the garbage. Im frustaited and feel like crying today. I put a note on the mirror saying not to throw my soap away. Hopefully that will work.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

21 May 2019, 2:23 am

Sarahsmith wrote:
I think this guy threw my soap in the garbage this morning. I had to fish it out and wash it off. The reason I think its him is because he said he didnt like leaving the soap on the sink because it gets dirty. Two big bars of soap in the garbage. Im frustaited and feel like crying today. I put a note on the mirror saying not to throw my soap away. Hopefully that will work.

Maybe next time bring liquid soap? It doesn't get dirty.

The guy seems to have some ocd-like issues.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2019, 3:14 pm

@ OP: Your description of this a-hole who loves giving you a hard time reminds me a lot of my mom who expects everything and everyone around her to be perfect in an unrealistic manner.

Have you thought of talking to someone about this d-bag who needs a simple reality check?

vinyl360
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 May 2019, 4:36 pm

I really don't get some people, either. There's one girl at my school who will flip out when there's something that disrupts her "happy mood." Like, in Language Arts, we're reading a book for our final grade and she refuses to read it because she heard someone dies in the book. She said she's willing to get a 0 score. because of one little thing.

I'm not trying to be mean about it, just there are some things about people I just can't understand.

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2019, 6:22 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
@ OP: Your description of this a-hole who loves giving you a hard time reminds me a lot of my mom who expects everything and everyone around her to be perfect in an unrealistic manner.

Have you thought of talking to someone about this d-bag who needs a simple reality check?

If he keeps throwing my soap in the garbage Im telling my landlord

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2019, 6:58 pm

Sarahsmith wrote:
AnonymousAnonymous wrote:

If he keeps throwing my soap in the garbage Im telling my landlord

That is a good idea, but does your landlord treat everyone in a respectful manner?

If your landlord does not, it could cause a problem between you and your landlord.

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2019, 8:22 pm

Omg this place is ridiculous! This guy keeps throwing my soap in the garbage. Even after I put a note up. I’m calling the landlord. This isn’t an urgent matter so I’ll just tell the landlord to talk to the guy the next time he comes in.

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2019, 8:29 pm

Or maybe I should just keep soap in my room. I call the landloard all the time and bug him. I’m tired of doing that. You can’t leave anything lying around this house. Someone will take it. What do you think I should do?

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

25 May 2019, 8:51 pm

Sarahsmith wrote:
Or maybe I should just keep soap in my room. I call the landloard all the time and bug him. I’m tired of doing that. You can’t leave anything lying around this house. Someone will take it. What do you think I should do?
I would just keep it in my room. It seems easier & simpler & more practical than calling the landlord. Plus I think it's better to try & handle/deal with things yourself especially when there is a simple solution like this. Landlords should not have to be babysitters to childish adults, I'm NOT saying your childish but the guy who's vindictive enough to toss your soap in the trash over moving something of his is. Also make sure to keep your room locked if at all possible.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2019, 8:59 pm

Thanks nick. I really appreciate your support.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

25 May 2019, 9:22 pm

Sarahsmith wrote:
Thanks nick. I really appreciate your support.
Your Welcome :) I hope that's the end of it from that guy but it really should be if you make a mental note not to move anything of his in the future. If he keeps causing problems & things get more serious, then I would go to the landlord.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2019, 7:43 pm

Wierd. The guy started hiding the cordless phone in various places throughout the house. I kept bringing it back after finding it by using the signal button. He then took the battery out of the phone and hid it somewhere. Creepy. Yet another thing to go to the landlord about. Im tired of this place now!

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2019, 7:49 pm

laxatives in the coffee maker :twisted:

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard