Hospital again.because of blood.

Page 1 of 7 [ 99 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Should I be concerned about apparent bleeding from my crotch area?
Yes!! !! !! !! ! Cal the ER, NOW!!---!! !! ! 88%  88%  [ 7 ]
No. Just take a Tylenol and grit your teeth, like Jeff Sessions sez. 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 8

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2019, 6:17 pm

I was going to write earlier about how rushed-around and tired and no-place-to-go :( O sm, but didn't quite get to and then, had no place to sit down for a while but now I'm sitting down as I prepare to call 911 because I went to the bathroom in this crowded mall and scratched between my legs and balls and my fingers came up with red I guess I was bleeding down there! They came up redder when I stuck my hands down thrr9 a 2nf tomd :( . This is bizarre - but O guess I have an excuse to call the ER now. O am sitting here in this crowded mall court. having some food before calling and arranging my stuff, etc. Actually. Since O call 911, this will at least be a place I can sit and wait. The Market Street area has few places to sit :( .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Last edited by ASS-P on 26 May 2019, 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

26 May 2019, 6:24 pm

Hospital, definitely. Now. And keep us posted!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2019, 7:30 pm

...Oh f**k, I lost a draft :cry: . Very briefly, I'll say that my time back in the same shelter. what's we it's help, has also NOY ALLOWED ME ENOUGH SLEEP. And more.
And now this.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2019, 7:38 pm

Don't lose your bed at the shelter if you go to the ER.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2019, 7:54 pm

...Well, I'll them. Maybe that'll help, maybe it won't. Thank you for the remind. Having my things tossed out yet another time, :( as a prospect, was in my mind before seeing your post :( .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2019, 6:17 am

...I'm out of the hospital now, I'm okay, I'll go into the medical stuff later, I didn't lose the bed or to my knowledge my stuff here - but I'm back in this situation where I DON'T GET ENOUGH SLEEP! :cry: Or enough rest. And have to go from place to place, like a musical peasant :( . And am endlessly tempted so buy too much unhealthy food and have a chance to sit down and rast :cry: . " Normal " people - especially when they're crippled - cab sit or lie down and think and post and read and watch TV. I can"t :cry: .

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2019, 6:21 am

I hope all sorts itself out for you. Oh gosh. If I could just say a word and you would be healed. Well. I will pray. Nothing ventured nothing gained...

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

27 May 2019, 9:56 am

ASS-P wrote:
...I'm out of the hospital now, I'm okay, I'll go into the medical stuff later, I didn't lose the bed or to my knowledge my stuff here - but I'm back in this situation where I DON'T GET ENOUGH SLEEP! :cry: Or enough rest. And have to go from place to place, like a musical peasant :( . And am endlessly tempted so buy too much unhealthy food and have a chance to sit down and rast :cry: . " Normal " people - especially when they're crippled - cab sit or lie down and think and post and read and watch TV. I can"t :cry: .

Tell me again why you can't get enough sleep?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2019, 10:03 am

He’s homeless. He gets roused by the cops (if in the street), and he gets roused by the shelter residents (some of whom are crazy) and by the shelter staff. It’s a hard life.

The man MUST get a steady residence, and maybe kiss some butt to get it.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

27 May 2019, 10:16 am

Is there anything we can do to help?

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

27 May 2019, 10:39 am

This time of year, classes are out and dorms are empty.
I once got a room in that way, cheap.
Worth looking at?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2019, 12:12 pm

...I had some sort of discharge/rash under my foreskin! There was nlood :( . I did get a prescription for a pill for it. They said " hygiene " was the problem that led to the discharge/whatever under my wingwang - but don't been changing underwear pretty vompildivrly! Perhaps the utterly filthy handicapped stall at.the shrltrr's downstairs bathroom contributed :( ...

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2019, 2:41 pm

ASS-P could use some help setting priorities. He has all the basic things needed for success except a local caseworker.

ASS-P, why don't you list some of the things that concern you and get suggestions from readers? See how others would prioritize things. Better to do it when you are not in crisis. You can think more clearly then. Getting a conversation set up here might be useful to you.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2019, 4:36 pm

You need a permanent place, ASS-P.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2019, 7:33 pm

....I lost TWO drafts before this! :cry:
I BEED TO BE SE TO REST# NOT DEPRIVED OC SLEEP SNF FKFCED TL EALM AFKJNF FOR HKHRS ON ENX! Then I can take .my pills! - I'm so driven around in the mornng, and tired. trying to whip myself into shape to leave at 8AM hat this is the 3d day tat I didn't have breakfast or take my pills ' I'm so driven around that place in the early morning that going ro the food serving room, bringing umpteen pills. putting on glasses and reading them one by one, taking them. then reversing this and going back up in a cafeteria where they may yell at you to get out now - I just don't have energy and time for that :( .I AM SO EXAUSTED! :cry:

Last edited by ASS-P on 27 May 2019, 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

27 May 2019, 7:44 pm

Ass-P, my pharm puts all my pills in one page per week,
in little plastic bubbles already sorted for day and time.
It's free to do that. Here, they call it Dispills.

I don't know how you could manage with all the bottles, I couldn't.
Could you ask your pharmacist if they can make it simpler?

I really wish something would get better for you.