Page 1 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 2:34 am

I was finally going to give a version of how my two adult cousins originally from Texas (the only blood relatives I have in the world now :( - lucky me) stole money (from mineral rights - ongoing :( - I believe) left to me by my mother (& property rights also) by lying and stonewalling :cry: ._(Referring to them collectively.) They are far, far, better off, money- and health-wise, than I. They are NT. Even aside from money, they did a couple of things so INCREDIBLY sh***y to me :cry: - well, I think you might sympathise with me :cry: . However, it's 12:30 AM, I will be woken at 5 AM. I will likely have to get my bad-back self :cry: up from this cot on the floor to per at least once in the interim :) - I'll doubtless sleep again in that bus stop-off yard to get some sleep/lying down to not hurt by back later today.
I really hope I can see that movie about Judy Garland with Renee Zellenger.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

EDGAR_54
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Sep 2019, 3:07 am

Quote:
...I will be homeless Monday .
The outfit that had been , temporarily , giving me a room , for , anyway , one , decided I was " too messy " ( Although I think they did that , at least in part , judging on bags of stuff I had gathered together to get ready to be thrown out , gazing in early in the morning at my " ready-to-be-thrown-out or picked up " stuff and basing it on that ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ) .
I have no adult family that cares about me/whom I can stay with :oops: :cry: .
I do have a female cousin who - deep breath - STOLE , I believe , money left to me through my mother's inheritance that is rightfully mine , stole it by LYING to me about another relative's death , then , after other things I won't go into now , proceeded to claim that 3 different relatives of mine , all of them middle-class property owners who lived well past 70 , died intestate - without a will ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Claiming that all 3 left no will ( So she could keep the will out of public view . ) !
I am running out of library time now , I generally CAN check the library each day , I just don't have time to detail this for now... :x :(

Last edited by ASS-P on 15 Mar 2009, 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Are you posting about the same cousins from back in 2009? If so, sorry to hear about that.

Ashariel
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 9:02 am

I'm sorry that happened. There was a similar situation in my family, with one aunt managing to inherit everything - going to great lengths to be as litigious as possible, and make sure no one else got a penny. Some people are motivated by greed and vindictiveness, utterly lacking in compassion, and I'm sorry your cousins are that way too.

That sounds like a fun movie though - hope you get a chance to see it!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 11:02 am

...Did I post on them in 2009? I think I didn't know, the, as I know for sure now :( , that both of them - my male as well as my female adult cousin - directly involved. O just tried to get help from an agency here but they said they only did things in this state :( .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

EDGAR_54
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Sep 2019, 8:20 pm

Yes. There are a lot of threads about your never been to College, being homeless, and your ailments, and the hospitals taking your SSDI. In other threads like it at the time, You were asking for people to send you concealed cash in an envelope, to a Post Office address.

Someone offered to travel across America to pick you up from a Police Station (for their safety) take you back to their home, put a roof over your head and pay for you to study.

You didn't seem interested in that offer.

Sorry to hear this has been happening for 10 years!

https://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=142116

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2019, 4:10 am

EDGAR_54 wrote:
Yes. There are a lot of threads about your never been to College, being homeless, and your ailments, and the hospitals taking your SSDI. In other threads like it at the time, You were asking for people to send you concealed cash in an envelope, to a Post Office address.

Someone offered to travel across America to pick you up from a Police Station (for their safety) take you back to their home, put a roof over your head and pay for you to study.

You didn't seem interested in that offer.

Sorry to hear this has been happening for 10 years!

https://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=142116

Looks to me by page 8 of that thread a couple of very capable members doxxed ASS-P very thoroughly. And established him as a "scammer" in their opinion and that of several others in the thread.

That should have shut him down for good from what I can see. Yet here he still is 9 years and zillions of posts later.

I mean what the f**k?

I have always been very suspicious.

EDGAR_54
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 Sep 2019, 4:43 am

That was a really good offer of board, and a "help up" by that kind poster in 2009. They even offered to tend to his foot wounds. And pay for him to go and study.

Like the poster quoted, it was a "hand up, not a hand out"

It's confusing ASS-P? You've had a lot of "stolen windfalls" over the years. That's why I wondered if this one was the same one dragging on from 2009?

A lot of poster's and I have posted a lot of information in one of your recent threads regarding facilities and help in the Santa Cruz area. Was any of it useful? (just asking, not trying to anger you)

Hopefully you can trust a Community Pro Bono Lawyer enough to help out with you claim your cousins have done.

I also hope the hospital Social workers have been helpful to (when you've stayed in the Emergency Departments)

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2019, 4:54 am

Ezra is expressing his dislike of me :( . He thinks I lied, I guess, about Patterson because I suppose he has always had good experiences with caregiving persons, so he imagines that no one can - even older people who came from an era when caregivers were less rule-covered than they are now :( . Ezra thinks I was a liar because I got storage space after O said that it would be hard ' That was because I received money that I did not have or expect, I believe, at the time I said getting storage was hard. Only when the money (and a less restricted living situation) was there could I go to and get storage :( . I suppose Ezra may deal little directly with money himself and gets his basic transportation needs provided by nice people. I am glad that he does. However, this appears to lead him to discount the need that many people have for more cash, and their difficulty in transportation somewhere :x .
The.person above him cited something (someone wanting to pick me up at a police station) that I don't remember at all, though perhaps it happened. I remember one person who, briefly and IIRC, made an offer of me moving to me that she never actually got to me, without her knowledge it wasn't sent and when she changed her mind and withdrew it, the offer had in fact, unbeknownst to her at that time, never reached me. Ezra also feels my recent back-numbering of the college-to-uni project shows I"m bad/wasn't sincere/whatever, making fun of the phrase " back burner ".
A late summed/whatever delay in 2018 made me unable to write Hoace Greeley at the time, then Patterson and the aftermath. Then I did write a first draft of a letter to Horace Greeley, got stuck before a second, lost the Greeley address and was, then, told by the person who had found the Greeley address :) l that he couldn't find the Greeley address now :( . I wish I could have the present-day one again :( . Ezra thinks I'm real terrible regarding this :( .
I was going to reply more to what the person above Ezra here said, but I got distracted, and, it's now coming up to 3;09 AM and I must have sleep :x !
I'm not in the hospital ER much NIW, they're fairly chilly to me right now, I just wrote a medical worker at the homeless medical places inquiring regarding my deeper medical needs, and I wrote in a separate medical post about a current problem regarding getting help for the money my Texan relatives finagle from me :( .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2019, 5:10 am

...If such an offer was literally made of moving, perhaps it seemed too good to be true. Perhaps I thought something better was coming soon. It's been a lot of years and years since then :( . My health was better then - it has become much worse now :cry: . it's late and my eye's have been weak at this time to read small-print posts :( , so I will not at this time make a fuller attempt to answer it, as had I had slid I'd.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2019, 5:45 am

EDGAR_54 wrote:
That was a really good offer of board, and a "help up" by that kind poster in 2009. They even offered to tend to his foot wounds. And pay for him to go and study.

It's confusing ASS-P? You've had a lot of "stolen windfalls" over the years. That's why I wondered if this one was the same one dragging on from 2009?

A lot of poster's and I have posted a lot of information in one of your recent threads regarding facilities and help in the Santa Cruz area. Was any of it useful? (just asking, not trying to anger you)

Hopefully you can trust a Community Pro Bono Lawyer enough to help out with you claim your cousins have done.

I also hope the hospital Social workers have been helpful to (when you've stayed in the Emergency Departments)

I don't care about that. It is all the info that was pulled on the guy that got may attention. If it is correct there was no reason for him to accept the offer. It will take me a while to digest it all. But I got the highlights so far.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2019, 5:53 am

ASS-P wrote:
Ezra is expressing his dislike of me :( . He thinks I lied, I guess, about Patterson because I suppose he has always had good experiences with caregiving persons, so he imagines that no one can - even older people who came from an era when caregivers were less rule-covered than they are now :( . Ezra thinks I was a liar because I got storage space after O said that it would be hard ' That was because I received money that I did not have or expect, I believe, at the time I said getting storage was hard. Only when the money (and a less restricted living situation) was there could I go to and get storage :( . I suppose Ezra may deal little directly with money himself and gets his basic transportation needs provided by nice people. I am glad that he does. However, this appears to lead him to discount the need that many people have for more cash, and their difficulty in transportation somewhere :x .
The.person above him cited something (someone wanting to pick me up at a police station) that I don't remember at all, though perhaps it happened. I remember one person who, briefly and IIRC, made an offer of me moving to me that she never actually got to me, without her knowledge it wasn't sent and when she changed her mind and withdrew it, the offer had in fact, unbeknownst to her at that time, never reached me. Ezra also feels my recent back-numbering of the college-to-uni project shows I"m bad/wasn't sincere/whatever, making fun of the phrase " back burner ".
A late summed/whatever delay in 2018 made me unable to write Hoace Greeley at the time, then Patterson and the aftermath. Then I did write a first draft of a letter to Horace Greeley, got stuck before a second, lost the Greeley address and was, then, told by the person who had found the Greeley address :) l that he couldn't find the Greeley address now :( . I wish I could have the present-day one again :( . Ezra thinks I'm real terrible regarding this :( .
I was going to reply more to what the person above Ezra here said, but I got distracted, and, it's now coming up to 3;09 AM and I must have sleep :x !
I'm not in the hospital ER much NIW, they're fairly chilly to me right now, I just wrote a medical worker at the homeless medical places inquiring regarding my deeper medical needs, and I wrote in a separate medical post about a current problem regarding getting help for the money my Texan relatives finagle from me :( .

Why is it when you address me in this manner your posts are so perfect?
Completely different from your usual posting style (except for the emojis).
It was made around 3:09 AM so I know you didn't use a library computer.

Oh by the way:

Horace Greeley High School
70 Roaring Brook Rd, Chappaqua, NY 10514
(914) 238-7201

I know, after at least 12 years on the internet you still don't know who to look something up on Google :cry:

Last edited by EzraS on 29 Sep 2019, 6:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

EDGAR_54
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 Sep 2019, 6:04 am

EzraS wrote:
EDGAR_54 wrote:

I don't care about that. It is all the info that was pulled on the guy that got may attention. If it is correct there was no reason for him to accept the offer. It will take me a while to digest it all. But I got the highlights so far.

I don't understand it either. And the information that was pulled, was never denied or aggressively defended.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2019, 6:08 am

EDGAR_54 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
EDGAR_54 wrote:

I don't understand it either. And the information that was pulled, was never denied or aggressively defended.

I already knew the real name that was disclosed in that thread, because ASS-P himself has posted it a few times.

EDGAR_54
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 Sep 2019, 6:14 am

He posted in 2014 and 2015 of having three laptops/tablets stolen or broken. Maybe he is posting on another one of them?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2019, 6:43 am

No he has made it clear he only has a phone to use and that he can not see well enough to type correctly.

But it seems every time he goes on a long speech about me, those posts come out virtually perfect.
No misspellings, no typos, well structured.

And I never understood how if he has that much difficulty using a phone, how he manages to put in all those emojis, because I have a hard time doing that myself.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2019, 10:24 am

...I know my HS's name, but I would like to know the title/office address/name regarding the person who could answer an inquiry about the HS records.
It's rare...-ish that my eyesight is so bad I can't read/read easily, and I can basically always type on this phone - This phone is variable though - and getting typing right often takes lots of effort :( . Quotes tend to be too small print to read, at length anyhow, in this phone. And I haven't read this " what I said/ was saidtm to me in 2008 posts.
I meant to say " years and tears " :cry: above.