My Darkest Bulling Experience

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

KanyeWestFan
Toucan
Toucan

13 Jul 2019, 3:40 am

My bullies used to make sexual comments about my sister (who is one year younger than me) but one of my bullies took it to a more personal level, saying her name to me and talking about her behind my back. What made the situation more difficult is the fact we lived in a small town so the school is small. Which made me paranoid about their paths crossing which probably happened. What also made the situation even darker is this bully is (idk if he still is) neighbors with my cousin and they hanged out. So when he was hanging out with my cousin, he was doing this to me. He one time told me, "if you tell a teacher about me bullying you then I will ask your cousin for your address and I will send someone to your house". I didn't believe him because he was known to be all bark and no bite but using my cousin to threaten me was extremely personal. I was bullied throughout high school but the stuff they said about my sister is the only thing that stuck with me.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2019, 9:10 am

That's horrifying. How old were you when this happened? I don't think some things should be pardoned just because the criminals are minors. That's literally criminal behavior.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2019, 12:10 pm

I was bullied significantly during Junior High School both verbally and physically. It left a mark buried deep inside me. But I found one element of my bullying to be a little humorous.

One day in the hallway, several boys approached me and asked, “What nationality are you?” I sensed danger and said nothing. They stared at my features and decided, “he has slanty eyes, large buck teeth and large ears; he must be Japanese”. I said nothing. For the next three years all I heard was a constant stream of Japanese jokes.

I must have been told every Japanese joke ever invented. Whenever they threw a joke my way, I maintained a stone cold face. That was a little hard to do sometimes because I wasn’t Japanese and a few of the jokes were actually a little funny. But if I showed any emotion, I knew the jig was up.

Now if I were Japanese, every one of their jokes would have been a dagger to the heart. And it also made me somewhat immune to any other criticisms they leveled in my direction. If they called me stupid, an idiot, a klutz, an imbecile; I knew deep inside I really wasn’t because I was pulling the wool right over their eyes and they didn’t even realize it. This almost made me bulletproof from psychological abuse.

KanyeWestFan
Toucan
Toucan

14 Jul 2019, 3:09 am

AprilR wrote:
That's horrifying. How old were you when this happened? I don't think some things should be pardoned just because the criminals are minors. That's literally criminal behavior.

Ages 14-17

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2019, 4:09 pm

Really scary. It's crazy how these people are set loose without any punishment whatsoever. I'm so sorry this happened to you.

KanyeWestFan
Toucan
Toucan

15 Jul 2019, 2:40 am

AprilR wrote:
Really scary. It's crazy how these people are set loose without any punishment whatsoever. I'm so sorry this happened to you.

Thank you for being kind

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2019, 9:40 am

That is disgusting! It's bad enough when you have to dodge bullies every day, but talking about a family member like that is beyond the pale. Intrigue and plotting of that sort is worse than any physical abuse you can take. Plotting, intrigue, backbiting and the like are responsible for more suicides than even physical beatings.

KanyeWestFan
Toucan
Toucan

17 Jul 2019, 12:11 am

IstominFan wrote:
That is disgusting! It's bad enough when you have to dodge bullies every day, but talking about a family member like that is beyond the pale. Intrigue and plotting of that sort are worse than any physical abuse you can take. Plotting, intrigue, backbiting and the like are responsible for more suicides than even physical beatings.

I definitely was mentally broken and even attempted suicide but time healed my wounds. I am not 100% over it but it doesn't affect me the same way anymore.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2019, 4:16 pm

KanyeWestFan wrote:
My bullies used to make sexual comments about my sister (who is one year younger than me) but one of my bullies took it to a more personal level, saying her name to me and talking about her behind my back. What made the situation more difficult is the fact we lived in a small town so the school is small. Which made me paranoid about their paths crossing which probably happened. What also made the situation even darker is this bully is (idk if he still is) neighbors with my cousin and they hanged out. So when he was hanging out with my cousin, he was doing this to me. He one time told me, "if you tell a teacher about me bullying you then I will ask your cousin for your address and I will send someone to your house". I didn't believe him because he was known to be all bark and no bite but using my cousin to threaten me was extremely personal. I was bullied throughout high school but the stuff they said about my sister is the only thing that stuck with me.

Why didn't this guy end up in the hospital? Preemptively and severely enough he would forever refuse to speak about it. If that's the language he spoke, communicating clearly with him would have resolved this.

Jeez, if you'll contribute a verse to an Oddest Clique mixtape, I'll come down there and sort him out severely enough he won't remember your face, let alone mine. :lol:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う