Should I report a hipa violation?

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2020, 5:56 pm

I thought I should run this by my wrong planet friends... I mentioned this on an aspie FB group too but I just wanted to see what you thought.

There is still the case of that guy that people online are saying to stay away from... But today I spoke to a mental health worker but the conversation turned to be about him... She said he does inappropriate things because he's Aspie and there was evidence he's innocent of his crime and mental health was trying to clear his name... And I was even told I should live with him and be his friend... What??? Anyway I told him what she said and he was mad. He says it was a hipa violation and I should report it.

This situation is getting really strange...

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2020, 12:51 pm

Angnix wrote:
Anyway I told him what she said and he was mad. He says it was a hipa violation and I should report it.

It's his business to report it not yours if he has a problem with her telling about him to you. But in the end she was just nice to both of you. Towards you for telling you about him without being allowed to do and also towards him for suggesting to you to live with him and become his friend. :wink:
But don't be nice to others if you don't want them to behave like assh*les towards you. Could be that she deserves a bit punishment for trying to help him and you. :twisted: