Say goodbye to your freedom forever

Page 9 of 10 [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Tempus Fugit
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2020, 8:10 am

I got my first ever flu vaccination a couple of weeks ago. Nothing's happened.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2020, 8:12 am

But what about all the people who never got a diagnosis of AS and don't even know they have it? They'll suddenly become LFA after the vaccine is injected.

I think I'd rather get COVID than get severe autism.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

12 Nov 2020, 8:17 am

Joe90 wrote:
But what about all the people who never got a diagnosis of AS and don't even know they have it? They'll suddenly become LFA after the vaccine is injected.

They won't.
Vaccines extremely rarely cause any long-lasting adverse effects.
The vaccine autism thing has been debunked long ago but the gossip remains in social media.
Anyway, if you're afraid of vaccines for any reason, you can refuse to get vaccinated.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Tempus Fugit
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2020, 8:19 am

I'm no neurologist but it's hard to imagine LFA developing in a fully grown adult.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

12 Nov 2020, 8:22 am

Tempus Fugit wrote:
I'm no neurologist but it's hard to imagine LFA developing in a fully grown adult.

The only thing I can imagine to cause it would be severe brain damage. But severe brain damage would result in a diagnosis of brain damage, not autism.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2020, 8:25 am

magz wrote:
Joe90 wrote:

They won't.
But if you're afraid of them anyway, you can refuse to get vaccinated.

I'll see how it all goes.
I'm in the very last priority group, so it will probably be a while before I get the vaccination anyway. Maybe by then the world will know a little more about it.
It's the top priority group I feel sorry for. They're like test hamsters. They've got to choose between catching COVID or having a risky vaccine. I'd hate to have to make that decision.

And if a vaccine was capable of scrambling a person's brain, then can't they invent a vaccine to scramble autistic brains into NT brains....?

Tempus Fugit
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2020, 8:31 am

magz wrote:
Tempus Fugit wrote:

The only thing I can imagine to cause it would be severe brain damage. But severe brain damage would result in a diagnosis of brain damage, not autism.

The article lostproperty posted talked about brain damage but not really in the form of cognitive function.

Donald Morton
Toucan
Toucan

12 Nov 2020, 8:33 am

It is amazing, yet not surprising that after all illnesses, all the deaths in just a few months that people still refuse to understand the seriousness of our situation. Listening to the orange one? Yeah, he is known for telling the truth..........

Sooner or later, this also will pass. Hope is not lost.

Follow the science, not the knuckleheads.

Tempus Fugit
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2020, 8:35 am

Joe90 wrote:
magz wrote:
Joe90 wrote:

They won't.
But if you're afraid of them anyway, you can refuse to get vaccinated.

I'll see how it all goes.
I'm in the very last priority group, so it will probably be a while before I get the vaccination anyway. Maybe by then the world will know a little more about it.
It's the top priority group I feel sorry for. They're like test hamsters. They've got to choose between catching COVID or having a risky vaccine. I'd hate to have to make that decision.

And if a vaccine was capable of scrambling a person's brain, then can't they invent a vaccine to scramble autistic brains into NT brains....?

I have an even worst thought...

What if it makes us NT? 8O

I hope nobody minded my attempt at a little levity.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2020, 8:55 am

I would take the vaccine.

It is only alleged that vaccines cause autism in very young infants when they get vaccinated. It is certain that an adult won't get autism because of a vaccination. All they usually get is some slight tenderness at the injection site. And, many times, not even that. I just got my flu shot----no symptoms at all.

Please don't fall into the traps laid out by the anti-vaxxers. And (I don't meant to be a pain in the butt) research what occurred before antibiotics and most vaccines were developed. Many people died young before World War II---of things like scarlet fever, tuberculosis, diphtheria. Many people were paralyzed by polio; some had to be put in an "iron lung" for an extended period of time.

lostproperty
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2020, 12:15 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I would take the vaccine.

It is only alleged that vaccines cause autism in very young infants when they get vaccinated. It is certain that an adult won't get autism because of a vaccination. All they usually get is some slight tenderness at the injection site. And, many times, not even that. I just got my flu shot----no symptoms at all.

Please don't fall into the traps laid out by the anti-vaxxers. And (I don't meant to be a pain in the butt) research what occurred before antibiotics and most vaccines were developed. Many people died young before World War II---of things like scarlet fever, tuberculosis, diphtheria. Many people were paralyzed by polio; some had to be put in an "iron lung" for an extended period of time.

Vaccines have been, for the most part, one of the best things mankind has ever invented. I've had many, including flu jabs.

I just think we need to respect people's choice with this one, if or when it becomes viable to encourage the general public to have it.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2020, 1:38 pm

Joe90 wrote:
So...the vaccine could turn me into a LFA?

:? :roll:

A covid-19 vaccine has about as much a chance of turning you into a LFA as it does of turning you into a pumpkin.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2020, 1:54 pm

You desperately want this pandemic to end and things to go back to normal.

The scientific “out,” of this whole ordeal is a viable effective vaccine.

Announcements have been made about vaccine progress, effectiveness, and a timeline for availability.

..and then you maybe don’t want it bcuz tinfoil hat internet conspiracy theories brain damage 5g nanotechnology George Soto’s Bill Gates murder hornets??? :lol:

All of this crap is nonsense. IF the global ruling elite wanted to hide something in a vaccine, Why would they do it in The One Single Vaccine that so many people are most skeptical about due to all sorts of crazy online conspiracy theories? :?

I guarantee that’d be a waste of evil plotting and resources. If anything, they’d just stick their nano control modules in the annual flu shot that many people already get and even more, myself included, are getting this year.. but even that’s BS. Vaccine science is sound. It’s why/how we’ve eradicated 14+ diseases in humans that we no longer die from.

If it’s proven that a safe & effective vaccine has been developed, everyone should get it as fast as it’s rolled out and then we can get back to regular activities and interactions w/o worry of covid-19 spreading and killing people. Pretty simple stuff. Just get on with the process and trust in science and medicine, not fear mongers looking to sell you bunker supplies, guns, ammo, and food rations for the rapture. :roll:

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2020, 6:14 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
You desperately want this pandemic to end and things to go back to normal.

The scientific “out,” of this whole ordeal is a viable effective vaccine.

Announcements have been made about vaccine progress, effectiveness, and a timeline for availability.

..and then you maybe don’t want it bcuz tinfoil hat internet conspiracy theories brain damage 5g nanotechnology George Soto’s Bill Gates murder hornets??? :lol:

All of this crap is nonsense. IF the global ruling elite wanted to hide something in a vaccine, Why would they do it in The One Single Vaccine that so many people are most skeptical about due to all sorts of crazy online conspiracy theories? :?

I guarantee that’d be a waste of evil plotting and resources. If anything, they’d just stick their nano control modules in the annual flu shot that many people already get and even more, myself included, are getting this year.. but even that’s BS. Vaccine science is sound. It’s why/how we’ve eradicated 14+ diseases in humans that we no longer die from.

If it’s proven that a safe & effective vaccine has been developed, everyone should get it as fast as it’s rolled out and then we can get back to regular activities and interactions w/o worry of covid-19 spreading and killing people. Pretty simple stuff. Just get on with the process and trust in science and medicine, not fear mongers looking to sell you bunker supplies, guns, ammo, and food rations for the rapture. :roll:

What no rapture ????? Heretics ......! Joking.

where ever you go ,there you are

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2020, 6:20 pm

The vaccine could turn me into a pumpkin?! 8O

(Joking) :lol:

Seriously though, Goldfish made a good point. Thank you Goldfish, and everyone else who contributed, for educating me about COVID and vaccines and making me feel less terrified of it all.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2020, 2:50 pm

This is a very balanced video about the prospects of the Pfizer vaccine:

Cliffs: The news is good!

Now we just have to wait patiently for it. Fauci’s estimate was ~April or so 2021 for the general public. Hopefully this timeline holds true and there’s a light at the end of the tunnel only 6 short months away - which would mean we’re well over half way there since this all started!

What’s Also good news is that this new experimental type of vaccine is likely to revolutionize vaccine science and doctors and researchers will better be able to make vaccines against new viruses in the future. Pretty exciting stuff if you care about this kind of thing at all.