Clueless2017
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2020, 9:42 pm

SportsGamer35728 wrote:
Clueless2017 wrote:
SportsGamer35728 wrote:
Clueless2017 wrote:
Who knows, maybe God will bless you with an innate cheerleader, to cheer you up in your low points in life...Many blessings your way... :wink:

Interesting you should bring this up, as I also find goth/emo/punk women attractive partially because I want to lift their spirits.

... ... ...
That dynamic may work, too...Men and women were purposely created different to complement one another like two pieces of a puzzle...

I am all emotions; while my husband is all logic...I am petite, and lately fragile health-wise; my husband has a strong athletic built...He is very good working with his hands in hard labor; i am excellent with paperwork, problem-solving, legalese inclusive...He lives very much in the present; i am always planning for our future...He is good with detail; i am a global-thinker...And the marked differences go on and on...

However, we are united in our worship to the Almighty God...And this is our special bond...We are very blessed to complement each other so well... :heart: :heart: :heart:

Part of the reason I'm also into athletic/cheerleader type girls is to complement my typical Aspie clumsiness :lol:

Great!! !...You are on the right track...Everyone should have a cheerleader (personality-type) in their life...They are energetic...They are physically fit and healthy...They are great entertainers...They are fun...They are happy...Life is never boring with this type...On the other hand, it would difficult to keep-up with them... :D

SportsGamer35728
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Nov 2020, 8:57 am

Clueless2017 wrote:
SportsGamer35728 wrote:
Clueless2017 wrote:
SportsGamer35728 wrote:
Clueless2017 wrote:
Who knows, maybe God will bless you with an innate cheerleader, to cheer you up in your low points in life...Many blessings your way... :wink:

Interesting you should bring this up, as I also find goth/emo/punk women attractive partially because I want to lift their spirits.

... ... ...
That dynamic may work, too...Men and women were purposely created different to complement one another like two pieces of a puzzle...

I am all emotions; while my husband is all logic...I am petite, and lately fragile health-wise; my husband has a strong athletic built...He is very good working with his hands in hard labor; i am excellent with paperwork, problem-solving, legalese inclusive...He lives very much in the present; i am always planning for our future...He is good with detail; i am a global-thinker...And the marked differences go on and on...

However, we are united in our worship to the Almighty God...And this is our special bond...We are very blessed to complement each other so well... :heart: :heart: :heart:

Part of the reason I'm also into athletic/cheerleader type girls is to complement my typical Aspie clumsiness :lol:

Great!! !...You are on the right track...Everyone should have a cheerleader (personality-type) in their life...They are energetic...They are physically fit and healthy...They are great entertainers...They are fun...They are happy...Life is never boring with this type...On the other hand, it would difficult to keep-up with them... :D

Considering some of the adventures I've crammed into 24 hours, I question at times whether they could keep up with me! Let's not even get started on the stay-at-home types that tend to show interest in me on OKCupid, POF, and the like :P