i dont wanna be alive but i will never commit suicide

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

i have no money
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Oct 2020, 5:07 pm

i dont wanna be alive but i will never commit suicide

simply because its impossible to commit suicide. most people who try it just end up crippled or with brain damage

if suicide was easy everyone would do it

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2020, 6:03 pm

Yeah, I wouldn't commit suicide if I were you. I assume you are depressed with that sort of depression where you feel trapped. I used to have that. It was horrible. If you look at some of my old posts here from 2012, you will see that I was one messed up and angry young adult. These posts might even make you feel better about yourself.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2020, 6:25 pm

Do not die until the end of your life. That is what I plan to do.

malavois
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Oct 2020, 2:22 am

It seems like you are going through a really hard time, based on your recent posts. You are certainly not alone in having these feelings. In addition to whatever is going on in your life, this is a dark time for the planet.

When I was at my lowest, about 10 months ago, the only thought that soothed me was to tell myself, “you are okay.” I felt like there was no reason to live except to suffer. But then I would remember that I am okay. Okay was good enough.

I hope you can find a way to tell yourself that you are okay. You are deserving of love, especially from yourself.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2020, 1:10 pm

Do not do anything that will make you feel worse not even suicide.

There is one guy here on WP who has tried to commit suicide many times because he has never found himself a girlfriend, but many of us here have talked him out of killing himself.

i have no money
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

31 Oct 2020, 6:30 pm

malavois wrote:
It seems like you are going through a really hard time, based on your recent posts. You are certainly not alone in having these feelings. In addition to whatever is going on in your life, this is a dark time for the planet.

When I was at my lowest, about 10 months ago, the only thought that soothed me was to tell myself, “you are okay.” I felt like there was no reason to live except to suffer. But then I would remember that I am okay. Okay was good enough.

I hope you can find a way to tell yourself that you are okay. You are deserving of love, especially from yourself.

thank you.

i have no money
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

31 Oct 2020, 6:32 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:

its not like we have a choice anyway. its impossible to commit suicide.

we are all forced to live until we are old no matter if we want to or not.

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2020, 1:32 pm

Dying by accident is easy, dying on purpose with certainty is hard thanks to the survival instinct. I know how that feels, I have spent many many years wanting to just be dead, though I haven't been depressed for the last 10 months so things can change for you as they did for me. Hope you can find some relief from your despair that you are going through. You aren't alone.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2020, 1:35 pm

i have no money wrote:
Mountain Goat wrote:

its not like we have a choice anyway. its impossible to commit suicide.

we are all forced to live until we are old no matter if we want to or not.

It's not impossible but you're more likely to hear from those who've failed than those who've succeeded. 8)

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

lostproperty
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2020, 9:37 am

i have no money wrote:
if suicide was easy everyone would do it

I certainly would have done by aged 17.
Makes you wonder how different society would have to be if suicide *was* easy, to prevent entre nations from collapsing or being taken over by cultures more inclined to battle on. I'm not sure of the stats, but the west appears to be the worst performing in that respect, along with Japan. Why are we being encouraged to hate ourselves so much and feel worthless?

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2020, 6:28 pm

I don't want to commit suicide, either.

I want OTHER people to kill themselves!! :evil:

Except the people on this site. :)