(TW) Just a question (TW)

Page 5 of 15 [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2020, 7:40 pm

For Cripes Sake. Do not feed the skunk caffeine !

where ever you go ,there you are

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2020, 8:28 pm

Jakki wrote:
For Cripes Sake. Do not feed the skunk caffeine !

HighVamp913
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Nov 2020, 9:43 pm

Redd_Kross, I get both the fog and the attacks. I get the panic attacks when i am in the fog. And the anxiety when a memory is triggered.

~I'm folding the dishes~
~Overthinker~

HighVamp913
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Nov 2020, 4:38 am

I fell yesterday while at the park. I went to stand up and my shin was cut on a rock :( (It should be illegal to have roots and rocks hidden by the grass without a warning sign). I wasn't really fazed by it till it started to gush. My fasination with blood was triggered. Couldn't help but stare and feel the blood dripping down my shin. This I handled ok but then I went to the store and there was this utility knife with several different type of blades. Hooked,curved,serrated,ect.... I couldn't help it but a memory was triggered :( When I got home all I could do was look at my shin and see the blood. Opening it again... Watching it drip. Gotta love nature. :|

~I'm folding the dishes~
~Overthinker~

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2020, 4:48 am

HighVamp913 wrote:
I fell yesterday while at the park. I went to stand up and my shin was cut on a rock :( (It should be illegal to have roots and rocks hidden by the grass without a warning sign). I wasn't really fazed by it till it started to gush. My fasination with blood was triggered. Couldn't help but stare and feel the blood dripping down my shin. This I handled ok but then I went to the store and there was this utility knife with several different type of blades. Hooked,curved,serrated,ect.... I couldn't help it but a memory was triggered :( When I got home all I could do was look at my shin and see the blood. Opening it again... Watching it drip. Gotta love nature. :|

<sigh>

HighVamp913
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Nov 2020, 5:59 am

I'm sorry Pepe I dindnt mean to disappoint. :(

~I'm folding the dishes~
~Overthinker~

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2020, 6:09 am

HighVamp913 wrote:
I'm sorry Pepe I dindnt mean to disappoint. :(

Just get back on the wagon. :wink:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2020, 11:55 pm

It is normal to have a situation of 2 steps forward, 1 step back.
Just "get back on the horse." ;)

HighVamp913
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Nov 2020, 2:28 am

:{ Still shouldn't have done it. Should have controlled it or attempted to harder. I am still working on a positive mindset and am getting slightly better.

~I'm folding the dishes~
~Overthinker~

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2020, 4:16 am

HighVamp913 wrote:
:{ Still shouldn't have done it. Should have controlled it or attempted to harder. I am still working on a positive mindset and am getting slightly better.

Damn!
You scared me. I thought you disappeared.
Don't do that again. :mrgreen:

It is a tough battle.
As I said, it is a 2 steps forward and 1 step back, sort of thing.
The "Trick" is getting back on the horse/wagon. :mrgreen:

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2020, 6:26 am

Pepe wrote:
HighVamp913 wrote:

Damn!
You scared me. I thought you disappeared.
Don't do that again. :mrgreen:

It is a tough battle.
As I said, it is a 2 steps forward and 1 step back, sort of thing.
The "Trick" is getting back on the horse/wagon. :mrgreen:

Wise words, Pepe.

HighVamp913
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Nov 2020, 6:32 am

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I'm trying to get back on track. I had energy last night so I reorganized my room and found an old diary/notebook. I wrote in it yesterday. It helped. :) Oh and I watched Underworld :d It is amazing 8O Selene is a bad***. She is perfect defying the rules to do what she feels is right. I love the defiance. So many times I thought there was going to be a jump scare there wasn't. Like when she was in the office reading about the past. Eek love it gonna watch the next one today. Thanks for the movies :) I am really enjoying them.

Sorry I ended up rambling.

~I'm folding the dishes~
~Overthinker~

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2020, 5:15 pm

HighVamp913 wrote:
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I'm trying to get back on track. I had energy last night so I reorganized my room and found an old diary/notebook. I wrote in it yesterday. It helped. :) Oh and I watched Underworld :d It is amazing 8O Selene is a bad***. She is perfect defying the rules to do what she feels is right. I love the defiance. So many times I thought there was going to be a jump scare there wasn't. Like when she was in the office reading about the past. Eek love it gonna watch the next one today. Thanks for the movies :) I am really enjoying them.

Sorry I ended up rambling.

I was employed to coach her how to do that, with style. 8)

Cheers,
The Badarrrse skunk. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2020, 5:19 pm

Here's an idea. Why don't you use Selene for your avatar? :idea: :mrgreen:

holymackerel
Toucan
Toucan

20 Nov 2020, 5:39 pm

HighVamp913 wrote:
Why do people put dogs down?
Because they are in pain and suffering.
Why can't people be "put down"?
"inhumane" "that is messed up" "we aren't animals"

People suffer constantly constantly. We ask to be put down yall say no. We do it ourselves y'all get mad. I mean why? It is our choice. If we just wanna go to sleep, let us. We are tired of struggling to take in another breath. We are struggling to stay positive.Struggling to show emotion. Struggling to stay away from the blade. Struggling to stay away from the flame. Struggling to stay away from the fermented drinks. Struggling to keep this smile on. Struggling to not hurt others :( Struggling to not listen to others. Struggling to stay in the present. Struggling to realize the purpose of this thing called life. It is a game. And I don't know the rules. I don't want to play no more.

Writing this triggered me in so many ways.

It's a viewpoint from a long downwards trajectory. I have had psychosis, so trust me I know. Logically people do things they shouldn't. But the opportunities in life far outweigh the negatives. Time makes you learn why what upsets you needs correcting even if you cant do it yourself. But what you can change makes you happy. Depression needs medical treatment, it's not a logical viewpoint. Medication and therapy can make you see things the way they are. In time you could pre occupy yourself with what you enjoy and the negative aspects of your life would not be the most important thing to you.

HighVamp913
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Nov 2020, 8:49 pm

I will when I get home tomorrow. Selene is gonna be my pfp that I will do. I am going to a dog shelter to walk the dogs,show them to people, and get them the best home possible :D can't wait to see how big the pups have gotten. They are also gonna train me to work with cats. :) So excited. I got the energy and I can tire the pups out. :) doggo doggo doggo sorry but yes

~I'm folding the dishes~
~Overthinker~