Page 1 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2020, 9:04 pm

I been crying alot, I also been breathing too fast, like I can’t catch my breath, it doesn’t happen all the time. It’s sooo hard, I’m having trouble taking care of my cat, taking care of me & taking care of my apartment, I been depressed,sleeping late, waking up late. I been feeling very overwhelmed, I have no reason to wake up in the morning.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2020, 9:26 pm

Cats don't need much taking care of. Just make sure your cat has food. Perhaps some bonding with your cat might help with your mental state? Pets are really good at helping to calm humans.

HighVamp913
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Nov 2020, 9:40 pm

What is happening when you feel you are breathing too fast and can't catch your breath?

~I'm folding the dishes~
~Overthinker~

idntonkw
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Nov 2020, 12:45 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
I been crying alot, I also been breathing too fast, like I can’t catch my breath, it doesn’t happen all the time. It’s sooo hard, I’m having trouble taking care of my cat, taking care of me & taking care of my apartment, I been depressed,sleeping late, waking up late. I been feeling very overwhelmed, I have no reason to wake up in the morning.

From what I read your life sucks - you are a grown woman with nothing to do during the day. You need to look for social support from disability groups and find other women with disabilities to support you. You need a support group and friends who are similar and can understand.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2020, 5:11 pm

This is ALL symptomatic of depression.
You, and I, and millions of others are involuntarily reacting to the intimidating misery that our whole culture has turned into.
Like so many, many others, we cannot simply take a walk and get out of the house for an hour, go to a Denny’s anytime day or night l, get smiles from strangers, stroll through the mall, linger in expensive stores, just enjoying pretty things.
We are ALL locked in and scared.
And so lonely.
WP doesn’t fix anything, but here there are people who understand and I have people to ‘talk ‘ to 24 hours.
It helps, really!

HighVamp913
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Nov 2020, 10:18 pm

Kitty, are you ok?

~I'm folding the dishes~
~Overthinker~

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2020, 10:40 pm

Sylkat wrote:
This is ALL symptomatic of depression.
You, and I, and millions of others are involuntarily reacting to the intimidating misery that our whole culture has turned into.
Like so many, many others, we cannot simply take a walk and get out of the house for an hour, go to a Denny’s anytime day or night l, get smiles from strangers, stroll through the mall, linger in expensive stores, just enjoying pretty things.
We are ALL locked in and scared.
And so lonely.
WP doesn’t fix anything, but here there are people who understand and I have people to ‘talk ‘ to 24 hours.
It helps, really!

My depression has little bit to do with the virus, I’m more depressed cuz I cannot clean my apartment, the floors are sooo dirty, I have trash on floors that I can’t pick up. I did a little bit of cleaning, I picked up trash from my counter, although I was breathing too fast & having anxiety, my food was hurting badly, I had a really sharp pain on the top of my foot, it felt like my bones were breaking. I’m used to staying in my apartment. I cannot walk too much, I have ALOT of pain in both my feet, my feet are soooo numb too, I can have pain in my ankle bones, but not too much now. I can have little pain in my hand, I also have a bladder problem, I have to use the bathroom every hour 8O :roll: :cry: It been very hard dealing with my cat. I’m so overwhelmed with everything.

Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2020, 4:25 am

((((((((Kitty)))))))

Juliette
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2020, 7:52 am

I need a magic portal kitty ... if only we lived near enough to one another! You’d have fresh flowers, a nice cup of coffee, Bryan Adams music in the background, as I clean & pretty things up for you there. Don’t like that you’re completely alone there, should be someone checking in that you’re okay weekly there and helping out with things. Hurts to know you don’t seem to have any support from any services or a friend/family member. Frustrating as you live in one of the wealthiest states that could be better looking after folks. You need medical attention ... my sister(alot older than me) has had the same issues as you so far as bladder in the past year, and has had a therapist come into her home(free of charge in Aus) to teach her the exercises that help in that area, as well as ensuring she has any tablets needed. She now sleeps through the night without having to worry about bathroom issues every hour. She had been becoming very down, anxious and frustrated before getting help too. Sending you love and hugs. Over here there’s a community app so that if anybody in the community reaches out needing help, there are many willing to help in any way they can. X

Last edited by Juliette on 14 Nov 2020, 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

HighVamp913
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Nov 2020, 8:18 am

Fu- kitty. No one should be alone while battling depression. :( Please talk on her everyday so we know you are alright. :cry:

~I'm folding the dishes~
~Overthinker~

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2020, 10:38 pm

HighVamp913 wrote:
Fu- kitty. No one should be alone while battling depression. :( Please talk on her everyday so we know you are alright. :cry:

You are sweet. I’m ok today. My depression comes & goes.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2020, 10:58 pm

Juliette wrote:
I need a magic portal kitty ... if only we lived near enough to one another! You’d have fresh flowers, a nice cup of coffee, Bryan Adams music in the background, as I clean & pretty things up for you there. Don’t like that you’re completely alone there, should be someone checking in that you’re okay weekly there and helping out with things. Hurts to know you don’t seem to have any support from any services or a friend/family member. Frustrating as you live in one of the wealthiest states that could be better looking after folks. You need medical attention ... my sister(alot older than me) has had the same issues as you so far as bladder in the past year, and has had a therapist come into her home(free of charge in Aus) to teach her the exercises that help in that area, as well as ensuring she has any tablets needed. She now sleeps through the night without having to worry about bathroom issues every hour. She had been becoming very down, anxious and frustrated before getting help too. Sending you love and hugs. Over here there’s a community app so that if anybody in the community reaches out needing help, there are many willing to help in any way they can. X

I wish some Aspergers people were living here, I can feel out of place living here. I have a cat, but I do wish someone here care sooo much about me & want to help me. Sometimes I feel that I’m going to really lose my mind. I had a mental breakdown in early 2000, I was in an art workshop when it happened, everything were too much, having Cerebral Pasly, Aspergers, Psoriasis & Dyslexia, maybe it was intelligent disabled, my Aspergers wasn’t very bad back then.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2020, 5:15 am

I was ok yesterday, I was in my bedroom, time for bed, I put something away & I fell down, I fell on my butt, I couldn’t turned my body around. Hardwood floors are VERY BAD for my knees. I grab one of my blankets for my knees, I pushed myself up, I was crying, I was also breathing too fast. It took me awhile to calm down, I’m in my living room, it’s 2:15 AM.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2020, 12:31 am

I am very depressed, I need to talk to someone.

HighVamp913
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Nov 2020, 2:47 am

I am sorry kitty. What's weong?

~I'm folding the dishes~
~Overthinker~

HighVamp913
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Nov 2020, 3:12 am

I hope you are catching some z's. I frog it is midnight where you are. And your probaly sleeping.

~I'm folding the dishes~
~Overthinker~