I am fed up with their drama

Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2021, 12:59 pm

Nope, my friend know this woman is very immature as she has been causing a lot of trouble within the autism community.

That said, I had a chance to think things through, she is frustrated with her disabilities and I understand. One the other hand she takes that frustration out on other people which is part of the problem. She also has the tendency to use her situation to manipulate other people. On top of that, the other big issue is her parents.

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 1:11 pm

Update

Though I have not contacted the woman child and I don't care to, it keeps getting back to me that she is attempting to turn other people against me and ruin my reputation because I disagree with her.

I am not allowed to contact her because she has been twisted things by saying that I harassed her back in Oct when I was really trying to stand up for myself and ask her to leave me alone. Her parents are also very protective of her and will do so any cost. They also seem to let her do whatever she wants. They were also very nasty to another friend of mine and tried to accuse my friend of things that are not true.

As I said, she has been getting herself into trouble with other people and their autism groups. In fact, she got kicked out of two groups and was even given a letter explaining the reason. Yet, she can't seem to own up to her actions or understand what she did wrong.

Honestly, this is a very stressful situation and the whole thing makes me mad.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 1:25 pm

Summer_Twilight wrote:
Nope, I never provided services for either of them.  Actually, one of them is a man and the other is a woman.  However, they are immature and co-dependent on their parents.

The woman always seems to play the victim card.
1. She can’t do this or that because due to this or that related disability related to autism.
2. She can never get the accommodations she needs because of some silly reason.
3. Everything is always "The problem is this or that".
4. Finds a way to make it about her.

I tried like to give her some suggestions which she always made excuses for.  I also told her to stop complaining only to be told that I am going "The bad guy".
Are you not glad that there is no one like that on this website?

:wink:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 1:39 pm

Fnord wrote:
Summer_Twilight wrote:
Nope, I never provided services for either of them.  Actually, one of them is a man and the other is a woman.  However, they are immature and co-dependent on their parents.

The woman always seems to play the victim card.
1. She can’t do this or that because due to this or that related disability related to autism.
2. She can never get the accommodations she needs because of some silly reason.
3. Everything is always "The problem is this or that".
4. Finds a way to make it about her.

I tried like to give her some suggestions which she always made excuses for.  I also told her to stop complaining only to be told that I am going "The bad guy".
Are you not glad that there is no one like that on this website?

:wink:
:D

She is a very difficult person to associate with or be around and I think she has to have more than autism. I am guessing some sort of personality disorder as well.

For example, other friends of mine have posted on social media only to have her attack them by giving her opinion based on her own black and white thought patterns. She tends to make it about her by going into every detail. All of my friends have gotten mad at her for this.