I’m done with everything

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Aspieangeldude
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

04 Jan 2022, 9:19 pm

I been trying to keep things together. I wish I could give up my day job, stop doing art, not help the people who don’t thank me for stuff. I’m tired of all this stupid sickness going around and how Covid ruined the whole world. My health is getting worse! I think I’m getting better mentally but then everything falls back apart. My spirituality and religious beliefs have been fading overtime and people walk around like it’s gonna be ok. This is why I believe the angels stopped walking earth and the supernatural/spiritual realm closed up and yielded to the physical scientific realm. Because God and his army are nowhere to be found. The worst things are happening to the flipping best people! I’ve held it in too long so I’m just letting it out. All the good things that happened to me don’t mean squat. How is a raise at work gonna affect my life. Meltdowns and regression in iq hit me like a punch. Welcome to my flipping life!! Medication? Don’t make me laugh it hasn’t helped me with anything… I’m tired of being tormented by these stupid emotions! I’m tired of watching my life go downhill every flipping day!! :x :cry: Feel the same? I don’t blame y’all’s at all trust me…

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2022, 9:39 pm

I agree, it does seem like the whole of creation's going down the toilet.
It's affecting all of us, I guess.
Then when you add the other stuff in it seems insurmountable.
All you can do is plod on.
Have a rest from it if you can.
Switch off, recharge, self care.
Hope it gets better.

Doberdoofus
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2022, 9:49 pm

I have felt the same at certain points in my life, I hope things change direction for you or at least level out soon. I can't give any better advice than what's already been said 'Switch off, recharge, self care'.

Don't be so eager to be offended. The narcissism of small differences leads to the most boring kind of conformity.