Page 12 of 15 [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2022, 1:32 pm

There is about an equivalent other brand pretty much has the same thing . I did look at the NeuroShroom and my
Thrive6 by Freshcap..And they seemed very similiar in the types of mushrooms they include in there powdered mix.
Otherwise would have bought the NueroShroom , I did not do a price comparison between the two products.
Only ingredients.

where ever you go ,there you are

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2022, 1:57 pm

@dorkseid

10 or so years ago when my depression, anxiety, adhd, ocd, tourette’s, dyspraxia, and AS symptoms were all at their absolute WORST.. so were intrusive suicidal thoughts. They went from bad to worse progressively for 5 months or so. I acknowledged that they were thoughts in My head, technically my thoughts, but Knew that I was Not consciously choosing to think them. I was self aware enough to realize that those thoughts were not who I am - that who I am is the conscious awareness observing those thoughts.. and I came to the conclusion that I wasn’t always this bad, and that if something could make it worse, something could make it better. I just had to figure out what was causing it and how to counteract it.

I didn’t give up. I persisted. I used every self created coping mechanism I had to survive while I figured it out. I’d close my eyes and picture my youngest God daughter, only about 4 years old at the time (I was her whole World!) and then I could endure a n y t h i n g for as long as I Had to. Read 10,000 pages, met the right Herbalist and his Naturopathic Doctor father, realize it wasn’t all in my head and was biochemical in nature and that via diet, supplements, minerals etc I could rebalance what was throwing me off so far and get myself into a healthier state than I’d ever been in in my entire life.

Based on the statistics in medical studies published since, I firmly believe that what afflicted me afflicts Many on the spectrum and that similar dietary & natural supplement treatments are likely to work for a lot of ppl.

With ~nothing to lose, is it worth a shot? I think so. But it’s your call. Wanna chat? Pm me any time.

dorkseid
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2022, 3:54 pm

I don't have a goddaughter.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2022, 9:06 pm

dorkseid wrote:

Or niece/nephew, star pupil, neighbour, friend, pet ?

And if none of the above at the present moment, permanently checking out means never finding out if you were meant to have anyone special and meaningful in your life in the future.

dorkseid
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2022, 10:17 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
dorkseid wrote:

And if none of the above at the present moment, permanently checking out means never finding out if you were meant to have anyone special and meaningful in your life in the future.

I was told that things would get better if I give them a little time. That was 13 years ago, and still nothing has ever gotten better.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2022, 12:14 am

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Sorry.. off topic , kinda but the stuff does help .

Interesting.
I needed nothing like that to get out of my funk.

You're a few generations older as well. Baby boomers still had to work hard but living conditions weren't quite as knife-to-throat. That's what we have in addition to be social misfits - getting worked to death at a discount by a global neoliberal order, in which case the supplements (and psychedelics) are needed as a countermeasure.

A little presumptuous there, mate. ;)
Having been psychologically ritually abused and later gang-stalked for most of my life, after, I think I can say I had my fair share of "knife to throat" situations. :mrgreen:

I still didn't resort to drugs.
But "different strokes for different folks". Meh. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2022, 12:19 am

dorkseid wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
dorkseid wrote:

I was told that things would get better if I give them a little time. That was 13 years ago, and still nothing has ever gotten better.

13 years, eh?
I was suicidal for 10 years, severely gang-stalked for 20 years, and mildly gang-stalked for another 20, on and off.

Ritually manipulated.
Ritually humiliated.
Ritually terrorised.

Check. 8)

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2022, 4:31 pm

Pepe wrote:
Having been psychologically ritually abused and later gang-stalked for most of my life, after, I think I can say I had my fair share of "knife to throat" situations. :mrgreen:

Cheers for optimism I suppose.

Have you had to ritually-abuse yourself yet day-in-day-out to keep your head above water?

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2022, 4:40 pm

Pepe wrote:
I was suicidal for 10 years

But at some point you admit defeat, right, that you can't or won't? Either because you're too weak, scared of the finality or the action, knowing there is no afterlife, or burdened by the impact on others?

For me, it was a little bit of each.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2022, 5:00 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
Pepe wrote:

Cheers for optimism I suppose.

Have you had to ritually-abuse yourself yet day-in-day-out to keep your head above water?

You need to smile when you say this, pardner. 8)

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2022, 5:26 pm

Pepe wrote:

Well, I might clarify that butt-holding and practical limits are different things.

The common story people who 'don't partake' have is that someone's sitting around feeing bad about themselves - so they partake.

It's a bit more like I get to work 10-12 hour days for three weeks straight (21 days), have a Sunday off, wonder if one day will catch me up for another two weeks like that, realize I have to cram, so I partake Sunday to be ready for another flight of 70-80 hour weeks with the understanding that all the work I'm doing will bring in enough money to continue living in relative comfort in the corner of my parents house - as an unmarried screwup, and little chance of promotion when the company I work at sells these contracts so cheap that in aggregate they're charging the customer less than my hours (especially when they let the customer change their minds enough that they go 60% over contract - for free). They might love my work, they're also idiots who like walking into walls financially and dragging me along for the ride. I put up with it because it beats getting hired and fired somewhere else within two weeks because people who I wasn't even working with decided I was weird and somehow that mattered more than whatever work I was doing.

I think you can see how combining said demands with a disappearing future can chafe at what you need to pay your bills, particularly if your nervous system is getting ready to tell you to get f'd after enough of that. I can't afford burnout, I can however afford 100 Euros for a year's supply of 4-base tryptamines a bit more easily.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2022, 5:37 pm

r00tb33r wrote:
Pepe wrote:
I was suicidal for 10 years

But at some point you admit defeat, right, that you can't or won't? Either because you're too weak, scared of the finality or the action, knowing there is no afterlife, or burdened by the impact on others?

For me, it was a little bit of each.

Never!
My middle name is "Defiance". 8)

I had a lot of passive support from some areas to combat the unenlightened human feces attacking me.
But the main reason that helped me away from feeling suicidal was being enlightened about what was actually happening to me and others like me.

I learned how society was governed by unprincipled psychopathic power groups who place no value on ordinary individuals and considered us "useful idiots" and consumers, to service their personal needs.
Psychology 101. :mrgreen:

I was informed by a barrister how it was the politicians who implemented a system of abuse to counter hypnotic trance induction that was the foundation of ritual abuse.

I realised that most people can be influenced, but some have a greater susceptibility due to their "preparation" in their childhood.
I also realised very few people will even consider the validity of what I am saying openly and it was pointless in trying to convince anyone who was closed-minded in these matters.
My energy was better served in other areas.

I realised I needed to fight this battle on my own and not be manipulated into giving a poor social image.
I realised how my suicidal tendencies were being used against me, giving them the excuse to continue the abuse.

"Reason" was my way out of the pit of despair. I recommend it to anyone who is suicidal, regardless of whether or not that person is the target of ritual abuse.

I thank you, my friends.
Stay safe...
Stay strong...
"Russian warship, go f**k yourself." 8)

<Pepe steps off his soapbox and retires behind the scene in typical humility>

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2022, 5:44 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
Pepe wrote:

Well, I might clarify that butt-holding and practical limits are different things.

The common story people who 'don't partake' have is that someone's sitting around feeing bad about themselves - so they partake.

It's a bit more like I get to work 10-12 hour days for three weeks straight (21 days), have a Sunday off, wonder if one day will catch me up for another two weeks like that, realize I have to cram, so I partake Sunday to be ready for another flight of 70-80 hour weeks with the understanding that all the work I'm doing will bring in enough money to continue living in relative comfort in the corner of my parents house - as an unmarried screwup, and little chance of promotion when the company I work at sells these contracts so cheap that in aggregate they're charging the customer less than my hours (especially when they let the customer change their minds enough that they go 60% over contract - for free). They might love my work, they're also idiots who like walking into walls financially and dragging me along for the ride. I put up with it because it beats getting hired and fired somewhere else within two weeks because people who I wasn't even working with decided I was weird and somehow that mattered more than whatever work I was doing.

I think you can see how combining said demands with a disappearing future can chafe at what you need to pay your bills, particularly if your nervous system is getting ready to tell you to get f'd after enough of that. I can't afford burnout, I can however afford 100 Euros for a year's supply of 4-base tryptamines a bit more easily.

"Interesting". 8)

"To each, their own." :shrug:
"Whatever floats your boat." :wink:

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2022, 6:13 pm

Pepe wrote:
"Interesting". 8)

Ever hear the expression "He who stirs the sh--pot gets to lick the spoon?"

There might be an illustrative emoji for that around here somewhere but I can't hunt it down right now.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2022, 9:25 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
Pepe wrote:
"Interesting". 8)

Ever hear the expression "He who stirs the sh--pot gets to lick the spoon?"

There might be an illustrative emoji for that around here somewhere but I can't hunt it down right now.

Aggression and misrepresentation don't suit you. 8)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2022, 7:43 am

I'm only one generation removed from Tech. I'm 61. A late Baby Boomer.

I can't see how a 40-year-old person can talk about being "aged" or whatever.

I've been to bed with women in their 60s----when I was in my 30s----they certainly haven't lost their groove. And I haven't lost mine, either, despite not having a prostate.

You get my point, Dorkseid. But then again.....you'll probably have to primarily navigate yourself away from your sadness. You have to want to go beyond what "seemingly is."

If I based my prospects upon my present situation at the time (i.e., while in my teens, 20s, 30s, 40s), I'd probably want my own demise, too.