Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2023, 11:55 pm

On Monday, I fell down, I got sooo badly hurt. To make things more worse, my apartment building manager texted on Monday saying someone going come in my apartment to fix my sliding door in the kitchen, she gave me a day notice for Wednesday, cuz it was almost Monday night, my apartment was dirty, I had to hide my trash in my wheelchair, I walked too. When I fell down, I hurt my foot & leg,my hands were a little hurting, I hurt my lower back & I hurt my knee. It was so hard to hide my trash, I had anxiety even in my wheelchair, I cried too, it was soooo painful. I tried to get help on Facebook, I posted in my hometown group, I posted for help before, I replied to two women, the first woman told me she can come Monday, she never showed up, I texted her, I asked are you still going help me, she couldn’t this week, she had a family emergency, I tried the second woman she told me, she could come help me, she never showed up. I hide my trash on Tuesday, it took me a hour. On Wednesday, the apartment building manager came with two guys, my sister wanted the apartment building manager to texted her too, I talked to the apartment building manager, she said I was yelling at her, it wasn’t my fault, Cerebral Palsy people raise their voices when they are angry, I cannot tell, sometimes I can tell, but when someone gets mad at me, they make it worse, they should tell me nicely & not get mad, then I can work on lowing my voice. She will tell my sister on me cuz her name is on my apartment lease, my sister may complain to me & call me a liar, she will make things sooo worse. I’m crying as I’m writing this, I’m frogging up my glasses. I wish I was dead, I never thought before I wanted to die cuz of my sister. I really hate being alone, have to do everything by myself, I’m not strong enough, I’m more on the weak side cuz I have Cerebral Palsy, Psoriasis, Dyslexia, Aspergers & Learning Disability, no wonder I had a mental breakdown in 2000, plus no friends.

Silence23
Toucan
Toucan

16 Feb 2023, 1:12 pm

You really need to find a reliable helper you can trust. Don't know how that works in your country, but here in Germany there's volunteers who could help. Do you have a psychiatrist? Maybe you can ask him to refer you to volunteers.