Procrastination/lack of focus.

Page 4 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2023, 12:41 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
I blasted out the last few assignments over a couple days last week. I think I did pretty good overall - something like 95-100% on all the assignments that count for 40% of the overall grade.

:D :D :D :D :D :) ............... :D :) :D :D ..keep on keepin on ..!

where ever you go ,there you are

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2023, 11:37 pm

Jakki wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
I blasted out the last few assignments over a couple days last week. I think I did pretty good overall - something like 95-100% on all the assignments that count for 40% of the overall grade.

:D :D :D :D :D :) ............... :D :) :D :D ..keep on keepin on ..!

K. 8)

I’m not particular proud of my grade or anything, and not (I don’t think) because it the typical aspie nature not to celebrate accomplishments much, but because the course work was incredibly simple easy peasy stuff - some of the quizzes and assignment work basically consisted of “Did you read the text and watch the videos?” type questions and if you did those things you could respond and At Least get a decent grade. Each of the assignments spelled out in black and white how many marks they were worth and how many examples or responses were required - so if it said it was 6 marks and required 6 examples, you list 6 things and get full marks. The written course work was Really REALLY easy - not like it was high level calculus or physics engineer or anything.

The hardest thing was Doing it. Kinda like working out or going for a run.. it’s all the thinking about it and procrastinating that takes way more time and energy than the actual work.

But I suppose some people didn’t complete the world and weren’t successful with it because not everyone is at the in person hands on practical training we’re doing now. But the people who are there are all good, and one young woman in particular that I worked with today (who has a background in working on farms) is a VERY SMART worker and she would be my first round draft pick if I were in charge of hiring decisions 100%.