Autism, ADHD and other related things and criminal activity?

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2023, 10:18 am

Asperger's syndrome, ADHD and other similar conditions and breaking the law? I wonder how many neurodiversity people went to court for inappropriate language, how one friend of mine was put in a psychiatric hospital for observation, for criminal threats against his parents?

sperger's syndrome, ADHD and other similar conditions and breaking the law?

I wonder how many neurodiversity people went to court for inappropriate language, how one friend of mine was put in a psychiatric hospital for observation, for criminal threats against his parents, he was left-handed and his parents wanted to switch him to right-handedness, his parents spanked him a bit, but that supposedly it was normal both in Poland in the 80's in the former Eastern bloc and even in the west, in America, his dad got pissed off and told him when this guy was 10 that he would break his left arm if he stubbornly kept it he wrote with his left hand, he said cool, then he would slit their throats with his efficient right hand while they were sleeping, that his dad didn't say anything, he didn't even beat him.

But it turned out that he went to the Civic Militia (communist official police formation of the Polish People's Republic and reported it to the militia, that his young son threatened him and his wife that I would cut their throats, he also explained the whole situational context that he escalated the whole situation because he wanted to move his son to be right-handed so that the neighbours don't talk about him being a weirdo, the policeman said that it's not nice, that left-handedness is actually normal, but you can't scare your parents or any other citizens with the threat of deprivation of life, so he sent a report to the prosecutor's office and to social services for the judge to agree to put their son in a psych ward for observation :-)

And this guy said that two days later, when he was coming back from school, a Militia patrol showed up with an ambulance and big paramedics told him that he would either go with them willingly and kindly or they would give him a shot in the ass with Haloperidol and put him in a straitjacket and call a day: -)

He was the one who went with them willingly and they put him in a padded room but later transferred him to an open psychiatric ward where they diagnosed him with hyperkinetic disorder later renamed ADHD and oppositional defiant disorder (ODD) that the psychiatrist said trying switching him to right-handedness is like wrestling with a horse, but all in all it's good that he got to them, because it's better in this way than if he got into some serious conflict with the law.