Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

shdw666
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Dec 2007, 5:06 pm

i was in a christian school when i was in 3rd grade and got kicked out for making a bomb threat i was sent to public school untill 8th grade when i got kicked out because i missed 72 consecutive days of school and never did home work after public school i went to a school called halpern it was for troubled teens and kids so when i was there i got angry and ripped off a exit sign paraded it around school and got kicked out the last place i was was a place where i lived as if it were my home i was getting better to control myself. now this is why im on house arrest. im bi and it was an all boys campus so one night me and two other boys were messin around and we got caught. the two boys didnt want there parents to find out so they said i threatened them(when i didnt) so i got arrested sent to jail for four days then i got out on $1000 bail. i had been out for about2 months when a judge out of nowhere and w/ no evidence puts me on house arrest(mind you they still have no evidence that i did any thing) so ive been on house arrest since 4 months ago and so i go to another judge to tlk to and see if i could get off. when i get there the d.a. agrees that the house arrest is overkill and i should get off it. the judge says no i have to stay on and now im stuck home for the holidays plus when i got to this town after stayin at the place where i lived none of my friends liked me anymore and all the other kids hate me aaaannnnndddd we get no services like no programs to help us yup it sucks

SteelMaiden
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2007, 6:50 pm

What's house arrest like?

shdw666
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Dec 2007, 8:30 pm

boring

DuceXcreW
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Dec 2007, 9:22 pm

Have you tried going all disturbia?

Sorry to hear about your woes :( The system isn't always the fairest, but 1) It's all we have 2) It is infinitely influential (Which is good, technically)

SteelMaiden
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2007, 5:17 am

I thought that people weren't allowed the internet or TV while on house arrest. Sorry, I'm just very interested in this.
I'm sorry to hear about this.

fivecents
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Dec 2007, 6:39 pm

Crap. Too late to get an exception. Bonus is you don’t have to travel for the holidays, and you could order catering and have people over.

House arrest is to make you stop and think about what you did and how you could handle yourself better in the future. It is a short time. Suck it up and learn. Never do anything you don’t want to be punished for, and do things you want to that don’t hurt others. Life is short.

What’s on tv?