Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2008, 8:51 pm

First, started off with me loosing concentration at work, bad sign my bipolar is acting up.

Then got a call and found out my auntie had a heart attack, she's in the hospital.

Then at BP support group, like always on these meds can't stop the stim-like movements, I'm like one big stim right now, and other signs they saw in me, I'm going to the hospital tomorrow.

To make this even worse, I stupidly accepted a ride home from a guy in the group... he drove way out of the way and into a park, I started fraking out abd I guess he got scared and dropped me off near my house... OMG I could have been raped or something, had to take an Ativan to stop a panic attack.

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020

Aurore
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2008, 12:32 pm

Aw...I'm so sorry *hug*

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2008, 4:08 pm

Today had to wait 6 hours at a free clinic and all they said was talk to my normal people... and what they did was up my meds, despite the side effects. Oh well, if I'm going manic must put up with. I'm about to check on my car, they are giving me grief causw I've had to park it, I'm afraid they will tow it!

Edit: Yay, car still there.

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020