Guess just want to say sorry

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

kitty2
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Sep 2008, 5:12 pm

I have been posting stuff on a very irregular and random basis lately. I have a lot of tests going on. I am an aspie with a brain injury and that makes things a bit more complicated I guess. I will post a proper subject when I know more, because it might be interesting and some feed back will be nice too. The tests? Scans, neuro psychological tests, EEG and who knows what more?
I had an accident, knocked off my bicycle by a car driving a red light, wrong diagnoses, wrong treatment and a whiplash turned out to be a fracture in skull etc. Not going to bore you with.
My brain is just not working as I am used to at the moment, I need a re-install (prefer Ubuntu :wink: ). I hope I didn't hurt anyone or annoy anyone. I have the tendency to reply once and then not getting back to it, simply because I find it hard to find the topic again.
Basically I want to say sorry.

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2008, 7:54 pm

sorry, I missed the fireworks, but I've been kinda 'off the grid' for awhile. I'm sure it was nothing serious, at least here in the forums. Hope you're feeling better.

just-me
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2008, 5:27 am

Dont worry , one thing I have learned about this fourm is people are very forgiving :wink: .

Becides were all friends here *hug*