No one really gives me a chance these days.

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2008, 7:44 am

I have met up to three men now that don't like me! I have no choice but to learn to do without them. Why keep trying just to get dissapointed? Perhaps I should learn to make droid women? Then again, would they actauly be perfect enough for the three men who rejected me repeatidaly? Doubt it!

They think it hurts being rejected?! Well let me say something here! It hurts to watch a guy act a interested then turn about face and chase some random "hot chick"! It's makes us feel ugly! I had it over and over, and it seems that to them I'm not supposed to feel anything. Well surprise! Everyone around me wants me to not feel @#$ lately! Not even a little, tiny bit!

IKEs has given me even MORE stress to cope with than usual! :x I don't care for blasting emails and PMs that don't have an inch of @#$% proof that I said it at them ontop of it. If I don't name you out loud, STFU!

Being a loner is NOT entirely my choice. People don't want to love me romanticaly, fine! I;m all the better off! It's obvious enough. Soon as I start to try for them, "I don't want you anymore". I had enough of that #$!

I have to move on without it! I don't have friends because I lack ability to make them, and I don't trust them imediatly either after all the back stabs I had! It's way way better to be single and lonely than to be in the middle of a pack whilst they bite and rip you to bits I say! Company would be nice, but not if it hurts in the end!

First, my rant about IKEs. Everyone in my city has stress on some level from it. Our area wasn't very bad, but then some poeple have wanted to go around acting like jerk holes despite it. When the power was off, OMG did I have plenty 'accidents'. Two bed pads are gone, and my favorite nightgown and tunic to. I barely slept. One was because it was hot and we had no conditioner, the second was the accidents. (I now believe that this is definatly stress related!)

I did it on my mother's sofa! That's the last place I want that to happen! My aunt almost sat there, but I did instead. :( 'sigh' The water and power came back, but the washing machine was broken. It had leaked down stairs, and there was a nasty chemicle in it that made my hands feel soapy when they weren't. A family lives down there, by the way. :x I hope their skin is ok.

Eventualy, the machine fixed, but I still have trouble sleeping for the obviousl reasons. No bed pads! :cry: (Boy am I glad bed incident is over!) My bladder was getting very busy for a while, then started going back to normal. annoying. My bed pads finally came in, and I have slept so much better now. Naturaly, the accidents and business of my bladder stop. "grrr"

Now I have an minor infection. fun.... :? I am starting to get off a cold that has had me coffing for over a week now. People at work are really begining to piss me off, because they expect me to sound like fluff! :roll: I've been coffing hard for a week! It's amasing I can talk! Yes, my lungs are sore to, as well as my lower back. Thanks to now having that time of the month, it's been very hard to stay hidrated, so the cold has been hanging on here.

The other night, an Ahole jogger came into our garage. The idiot security lady said "we don't alow them to jog in here" to me herself. I told the jogger as she ran by my booth twice "You can't jog through here." Completly ignored. She ran up one more time and I yelled it out loud. Well, the jogger decided to be a princess about it and lie to. "I've been jogging here for years! blah blah blah!" No she hasn't. She's been jogging three times. :roll: DUH!

I called security, as they say I should, and as usual, that little b***h just came over, stood there for two seconds and left saying "call me if you need me". WTF did I call you for just now! Hello! The jogger comes back and literaly acts like a royal b***h! She just didn't know when to shut up. She acted so high and mighty. A: she doesn't control the garage. B: the questions to me "are you security" and "Why didn't you come after me the first time?" couldn't have been stupider!

I'm a ticket cashier! Not a receptionist!! :evil: :evil: Mind you, there are 11 floors to the garage! So the fact that she said "Well you should have come and found me then!" was such an indescribably stupid statement! She pushed every button then proudly said "I'm leaving." I thought "THEN LEAVE b***h!! f**k YOU!" I went inside swiftly, I was so pissed off! I needed a break. I have a real problem with morons who act mighty, and think they have athority where they sure as hell don't have it!

The security girl decided to talk to me, and I don't like being told to calm down! She said it over, and over... Anyway, I came in the next day recovered. Mind you, I wasn't outlandishly upset, but as usual I get treated like I am! My boss tells me all kinds of stuff I hated. "You have no control over the joggers", "Let security handle it" (oh that's a good one :evil: :lol: two seconds at a time assistance! Wooow!), and basicaly she was trying to "calm me down" when I didn't need it at all!

Maybe I look it, since I had onl;y three hours of sleep that night! :evil: :evil: People in the office were giving me a wierd look I havn't seen before. Why am I being treated like a criminal here?! Last night, I call security again about the joggers. The last group of skate boarding kids nearly got hit by two people. Obviously, all my humiliation wasn't enough for her! She stoff there for two seconds, said "oh.. they will be done soon. Call me if you need me!" After I asked her to wait a short while. :evil: Now what really made me mad at her?

I told her "some people think I'm being a drama queen". Note "some people" here! :evil: :evil: She instantly got red faced and turned to me, "I never called you a drama queen!" I said "I never said yopu said that!!" Her: "I don't think it ok. mhm..." Now I'm very, very pissed off!! ! I don't want to work right now! I'd rather slug that princess jogger and the lazy security in the noses!! Who the hell do they think they are!
Aparently, everyone else has the freedom to feel emotion, but when I do it I get everytime the "shut up and calm down" pep talk! F this world to hell!! It's full of jerk holes!

Josie
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2008, 10:20 am

All I can say is don't worry about it!! ! They probably arent worth getting to know either if they don't see what a wonderful person you are. Just stay positive!! ! This has really helped me..

dawndeleon
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2008, 10:34 am

Sounds like you are getting the brunt of the insensitive part of the world at your job. I can understand that. I think i would be pissed off if that were my case too. The world seems to whirl around us at a breakneck pace. Are there any places you can go to meet other aspies? More importantly, do you seem friendly or do you seem aloof to others? Its true that a person who shows they are friendly have more friends. Are you making yourself approachable? How do you see yourself? THere are others out there. I never thought that I would ever find mine, and i found one in a sea of 2000 students. We weirdos tend to find each other. Embrace who you are and love who you are, then love from others will follow. It sounds stupid, but the more confidence you exude the better you look. I am sure you are a person of great worth, so I hope you feel that way about yourself. If not, you should. Take a look at yourself. What would you change? what would you keep? Work on yourself and let the rest of the world be shallow. Do something nice for yourself.

speaking of joggers and jerks, if the jogger decides to be a jerk and mouths off, makes a scene and then declares she is leaving, that is an indication of exactly where she is in her life. Bitter and obnoxious and willing to make herself look like an ass. Just thank her politely for leaving. You are doing your job and you dont have to play that game. Her attitude is her responsibility. You are responsible for you. she was embarrassed for being called out and so she had to project some blame onto you so she would nt look so foolish for being corrected. Dont let it get to you. People cant take some situations where they are wrong.

caramateo
Toucan
Toucan

30 Sep 2008, 2:09 pm

Let the idiot security lady handle the situation. Seriously, is not good to get involved too much in disputes or disagreements of any kind. if the security tells you "we don't let them jog here" it means they don't let them, not you.

I think that you took it too seriously. Be happy, at least you have a job

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2008, 8:28 am

caramateo wrote:
Be happy, at least you have a job

Oh basicaly, you agree that I shouldn't feel anything, not even mildly? (And I mean just feeling it) Well, you know what, so many people have blown my emotion and feeling out of preportion and told me to magicaly be someone else, that I now decided to be a fake doll for them!

Last edited by LiendaBalla on 01 Oct 2008, 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2008, 8:30 am

Thank you first two for your replies. :) An update before I ask the mods to lock or delete this thread.

The security girl is now having too much work on her back. My boss just asked me to tell the joggers that we don't alow jogging. Nice... :? I can't wait. . . . sigh...

pandd
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2008, 4:39 pm

LiendaBalla wrote:
caramateo wrote:
Be happy, at least you have a job

Oh basicaly, you agree that I shouldn't feel anything, not even mildly? (And I mean just feeling it) Well, you know what, so many people have blown my emotion and feeling out of preportion and told me to magicaly be someone else, that I now decided to be a fake doll for them!

Happiness is an emotion, something that you feel. Being told to be happy is the same as being told to feel happy, which is not in any way shape or form the same as being told to not feel anything.

It (be happy) may not be easily followed advice, but it's good advice if you can pull it off.

I'm not sure I really understand quite what you are communicating. An eleven story garage? Is that like a multi-story car-park? What's with all these joggers? Are there not side-walks or gyms equipped with tread-mills in your area? :?

To me joggers seem crazy, they are neither chasing anything nor being chased by anyone, yet still they run....odd. Personally I would not expect sensible answers from them. Even if you take away the pure crazy entailed in running to and from nothing, if they're mid-jog, chances are, they are short on oxygen. They should be taken with a grain of salt, which you can probably source by wringing out their sweat bands and evaporating the water content to extract the trace salts.

matsuiny2004
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2008, 12:14 am

LiendaBalla wrote:
I have met up to three men now that don't like me! I have no choice but to learn to do without them. Why keep trying just to get dissapointed? Perhaps I should learn to make droid women? Then again, would they actauly be perfect enough for the three men who rejected me repeatidaly? Doubt it!

They think it hurts being rejected?! Well let me say something here! It hurts to watch a guy act a interested then turn about face and chase some random "hot chick"! It's makes us feel ugly! I had it over and over, and it seems that to them I'm not supposed to feel anything. Well surprise! Everyone around me wants me to not feel @#$ lately! Not even a little, tiny bit!

IKEs has given me even MORE stress to cope with than usual! :x I don't care for blasting emails and PMs that don't have an inch of @#$% proof that I said it at them ontop of it. If I don't name you out loud, STFU!

Being a loner is NOT entirely my choice. People don't want to love me romanticaly, fine! I;m all the better off! It's obvious enough. Soon as I start to try for them, "I don't want you anymore". I had enough of that #$!

I have to move on without it! I don't have friends because I lack ability to make them, and I don't trust them imediatly either after all the back stabs I had! It's way way better to be single and lonely than to be in the middle of a pack whilst they bite and rip you to bits I say! Company would be nice, but not if it hurts in the end!

First, my rant about IKEs. Everyone in my city has stress on some level from it. Our area wasn't very bad, but then some poeple have wanted to go around acting like jerk holes despite it. When the power was off, OMG did I have plenty 'accidents'. Two bed pads are gone, and my favorite nightgown and tunic to. I barely slept. One was because it was hot and we had no conditioner, the second was the accidents. (I now believe that this is definatly stress related!)

I did it on my mother's sofa! That's the last place I want that to happen! My aunt almost sat there, but I did instead. :( 'sigh' The water and power came back, but the washing machine was broken. It had leaked down stairs, and there was a nasty chemicle in it that made my hands feel soapy when they weren't. A family lives down there, by the way. :x I hope their skin is ok.

Eventualy, the machine fixed, but I still have trouble sleeping for the obviousl reasons. No bed pads! :cry: (Boy am I glad bed incident is over!) My bladder was getting very busy for a while, then started going back to normal. annoying. My bed pads finally came in, and I have slept so much better now. Naturaly, the accidents and business of my bladder stop. "grrr"

Now I have an minor infection. fun.... :? I am starting to get off a cold that has had me coffing for over a week now. People at work are really begining to piss me off, because they expect me to sound like fluff! :roll: I've been coffing hard for a week! It's amasing I can talk! Yes, my lungs are sore to, as well as my lower back. Thanks to now having that time of the month, it's been very hard to stay hidrated, so the cold has been hanging on here.

The other night, an Ahole jogger came into our garage. The idiot security lady said "we don't alow them to jog in here" to me herself. I told the jogger as she ran by my booth twice "You can't jog through here." Completly ignored. She ran up one more time and I yelled it out loud. Well, the jogger decided to be a princess about it and lie to. "I've been jogging here for years! blah blah blah!" No she hasn't. She's been jogging three times. :roll: DUH!

I called security, as they say I should, and as usual, that little b***h just came over, stood there for two seconds and left saying "call me if you need me". WTF did I call you for just now! Hello! The jogger comes back and literaly acts like a royal b***h! She just didn't know when to shut up. She acted so high and mighty. A: she doesn't control the garage. B: the questions to me "are you security" and "Why didn't you come after me the first time?" couldn't have been stupider!

I'm a ticket cashier! Not a receptionist!! :evil: :evil: Mind you, there are 11 floors to the garage! So the fact that she said "Well you should have come and found me then!" was such an indescribably stupid statement! She pushed every button then proudly said "I'm leaving." I thought "THEN LEAVE b***h!! f**k YOU!" I went inside swiftly, I was so pissed off! I needed a break. I have a real problem with morons who act mighty, and think they have athority where they sure as hell don't have it!

The security girl decided to talk to me, and I don't like being told to calm down! She said it over, and over... Anyway, I came in the next day recovered. Mind you, I wasn't outlandishly upset, but as usual I get treated like I am! My boss tells me all kinds of stuff I hated. "You have no control over the joggers", "Let security handle it" (oh that's a good one :evil: :lol: two seconds at a time assistance! Wooow!), and basicaly she was trying to "calm me down" when I didn't need it at all!

Maybe I look it, since I had onl;y three hours of sleep that night! :evil: :evil: People in the office were giving me a wierd look I havn't seen before. Why am I being treated like a criminal here?! Last night, I call security again about the joggers. The last group of skate boarding kids nearly got hit by two people. Obviously, all my humiliation wasn't enough for her! She stoff there for two seconds, said "oh.. they will be done soon. Call me if you need me!" After I asked her to wait a short while. :evil: Now what really made me mad at her?

I told her "some people think I'm being a drama queen". Note "some people" here! :evil: :evil: She instantly got red faced and turned to me, "I never called you a drama queen!" I said "I never said yopu said that!!" Her: "I don't think it ok. mhm..." Now I'm very, very pissed off!! ! I don't want to work right now! I'd rather slug that princess jogger and the lazy security in the noses!! Who the hell do they think they are!
Aparently, everyone else has the freedom to feel emotion, but when I do it I get everytime the "shut up and calm down" pep talk! F this world to hell!! It's full of jerk holes!

It sound like you work with morons. I would have gotten angry too. If you want there are probably other jobs, but ask yourself these questions first, Is there a protocol for handling annoying people like that jogger? Are you allowed to alert security?

surveys are scientific, they have numbers in them- me (satire)

matsuiny2004
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2008, 12:14 am

LiendaBalla wrote:

It sound like you work with morons. I would have gotten angry too. If you want there are probably other jobs, but ask yourself these questions first, Is there a protocol for handling annoying people like that jogger? Are you allowed to alert security?

surveys are scientific, they have numbers in them- me (satire)