Page 1 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

P-Lane
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Jan 2009, 10:07 pm

over what you all said to me. I've got the rifle right here. I was already in a bad mood and you pushed me over the edge. Good bye.

benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2009, 10:08 pm

what did anyone say? People just give strong advice sometimes, have their own views or joke around.

DrAspergian
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Jan 2009, 10:09 pm

...so I think it's safe for me to speak with you, as there is no way that I was one of the people that you perceive to have wronged you.

Call 1-800-SUICIDE. You can get through this. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

P-Lane
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Jan 2009, 10:10 pm

p-lane

1987-2009

RIP

Vexcalibur
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2009, 10:11 pm

Hmnnn. So the reason you posted this is because you expect we to stop you.

You already know people will try to stop you, so you'll life is not worthless.

Of course, you could be trolling. In that case, I hope you don't even meet a person that got one relative take suicide, and finally end up understanding how bad of an idea it was to joke about this.

28 Jan 2009, 10:21 pm

People who commit suicide don't get my sympathy.

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2009, 11:02 pm

sigh...there are some mistakes you can't correct. Suicide is one of them. no matter how bad things are, they can't get any better if you've shuffled off the coil.

You might want to transfer this the the Haven.

Airborne
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Jan 2009, 11:07 pm

Suicide is for cowards. Don't kill your self take a deep breath and don't do anything stupid. BTW, don't do that with a rifle thats stupid unless you like to keep the top of your head in tact, rifles leave large exit holes.

Blasty
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2009, 11:11 pm

P-Lane wrote:
over what you all said to me. I've got the rifle right here. I was already in a bad mood and you pushed me over the edge. Good bye.

K. Don't make too much of a mess, mkay?

Ishmael
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2009, 11:50 pm

Do so, coward! Such behaviour is pathetic; to wish to lose all over nothing? Bah! Pathetic emotional-indulgent pose! The arrogance, too, of assuming the resources thus far spent sustaining your life were simply a given!
To irrationally suggest oblivion's embrace, an eternal nothing, to a brief negative experience, that cannot be guaranteed to last forever, if only because you live a mortal life, is a better path?
Pathetic. Likely; as you are posting your intent and, as another point, replied - you may not be serious. Likely seeking attention.
Disgusting, weak, foolish wastes like you deserve death, though not for the points you may believe. Do so, then, coward.

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2009, 12:04 am

bye

Airborne
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Jan 2009, 12:04 am

Ishmael wrote:
Do so, coward! Such behaviour is pathetic; to wish to lose all over nothing? Bah! Pathetic emotional-indulgent pose! The arrogance, too, of assuming the resources thus far spent sustaining your life were simply a given!
To irrationally suggest oblivion's embrace, an eternal nothing, to a brief negative experience, that cannot be guaranteed to last forever, if only because you live a mortal life, is a better path?
Pathetic. Likely; as you are posting your intent and, as another point, replied - you may not be serious. Likely seeking attention.
Disgusting, weak, foolish wastes like you deserve death, though not for the points you may believe. Do so, then, coward.

Nice post. He might as well spit on his mother and father. Spending all that money, time, love and caring only to see you vaporize it with the wind.

Haliphron
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2009, 12:05 am

Ishmael wrote:

Watch your mouth Ishmael, this kind of thing isnt a joke. Some needs to report this to the mods Right Away before its too late! 8O

Airborne
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Jan 2009, 12:08 am

Haliphron wrote:
Ishmael wrote:

Watch your mouth Ishmael, this kind of thing isnt a joke. Some needs to report this to the mods Right Away before its too late! 8O

Well hes assuming the person is asking for attention. Generally you leave the note after its over so to prevent and intervention..... If not then my bad, life goes on, I'm very sad at times but I dont even contemplate such a said act....

Ishmael
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2009, 12:14 am

Haliphron wrote:
Ishmael wrote:

Do you believe I am joking?
Hardly. This is my belief, it always has been.
In light of world events, poverty, drought, starvation, genocides, and, closer to home, family and friends (spitting on his parents, as airborne put it), and various resources that would be spent keeping alive someone who wants to die - if someone is arrogant enough to suggest throwing away the privelage of experience, in light of the cost to others, at that - they forfeit the right to live. Simply put; not good enough.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2009, 12:17 am

Haliphron wrote:

someone? why not you, Haliphron?? My inbox doesn't have a notice about this thread.
( I only check the Moderator Attention about 3 times a day)

Merle