Scared of MRI on Wednesday

Page 1 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

FireBird
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2009, 5:08 pm

I am scared to have an MRI of my non existent brain (whats a brain again?) because of the chip and the snake like machines in my brain. There are also nanobots in my body. Some of my body has turned to metal but the whole process hasn't been completed yet. The gov is turning me into a robot. I'm scared that I will die because all the things will be ripped out of me. I am tired of being controlled by the government and the aliens but this way is too painful, if I make it at all. The snake like machines is also building a jet pack on my back which I bet has metal in it. Oh yeah, what about that bomb in my neck? Will it explode, killing 300 million people and start world war 3? With an MRI you are not supposed to have metal on you or else bad things can happen. Am I going to die?

dedhead66
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 Mar 2009, 5:34 pm

I've had 3 previous MRIs of my neck/head and before they perform the MRI they would check for metal and other objects using standard x-rays. Just ask for the x-rays before hand to make sure you have no foreign bodies and you will be OK.

LolaGranola
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Mar 2009, 5:43 pm

I'm guessing this is a joke.
If not, you should discuss your concerns with your doctor.

FireBird
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2009, 6:14 pm

THIS IS NOT A JOKE. I am being serious. I really believe all this stuff. Why would I joke around about something so serious? I know what you are thinking, and yes I have been diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder. I don't believe the diagnosis though because all these things that I described are real.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2009, 10:49 pm

FireBird, your initial post seemed quite confusing, and honestly, outlandish. You mentioned metal in your body; do you have an artificial joint? From the way you're describing things, maybe you should speak to a qualified psychologist before you even worry about the MRI.

Apple_in_my_Eye
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2009, 12:12 am

dedhead66 wrote:
I've had 3 previous MRIs of my neck/head and before they perform the MRI they would check for metal and other objects using standard x-rays. Just ask for the x-rays before hand to make sure you have no foreign bodies and you will be OK.

I've also had a couple of MRI's, and they did the exact same thing. They're not going to take any risk with the MRI machine, because they don't want to break it and they're really expensive.

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2009, 12:21 am

FireBird wrote:
yes I have been diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder. I don't believe the diagnosis though because all these things that I described are real.
I really admire the way you express yourself. Schizoaffective disorder is hard to explain but you explain it perfectly here.

spudnik
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2009, 12:35 am

I had an MRI and never had any trouble, I have half doz metal
pins in me. I hope your fooling about the bomb and nanobots in
your body, you never know if some people are serious or have
a weird sense of humor.

Last edited by spudnik on 15 Mar 2009, 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

FireBird
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2009, 12:39 am

Ana54 wrote:
FireBird wrote:
yes I have been diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder. I don't believe the diagnosis though because all these things that I described are real.
I really admire the way you express yourself. Schizoaffective disorder is hard to explain but you explain it perfectly here.

Thanks, at least I have one person on my side. I just get tired of these mean A**h**** that make fun of me or think I am lying or joking. Sometimes when I post a success story, I get attacked. When I post this kind of thing, I get attacked. The majority of the people on WrongPlanet are nothing but mean people that like to make fun of me. I am tired of this crap. They all think I am nuts or are depressed that I am sometimes making more money than them....oh no! They feel jealous of me! I am not going to let a whole bunch of bullies to stop me from posting though. The moderators should look out for these bullies. I never did anything wrong. I just get attacked constantly and that makes me depressed. One of the jerks on here said because of my "condition" I shouldn't go on the Internet. What kind of pathetic crap is that? Then another jerk said I should go to the "nut house."

FireBird
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2009, 12:42 am

spudnik wrote:
I have had an MRI and I have half doz metal pins in me. I hope
your fooling about the bomb and nanobots in your body, you
never know if some people are serious or have a weird sense
of humor.

I AM NOT JOKING!! !! !! !! ! Didn't you read this thread that I said that already? Its not a sense of humor, I am scared for my life and no one seems to give a damn and think I am one big joke to laugh at or make fun of and attack.

birdlady5555
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Mar 2009, 1:07 am

I am shocked an appalled at some of your answers toward Firebird. She is suffering and all you can do is attack her. I guess you don't have much else to do but attack a person when they are down. People post here to get help, not be made fun of or attacked. I am Firebird's mom and yes she is schizophrenic as well as autistic. This makes the schizophrenia harder to control. Firebird struggles every day with her mental illness and yet she tries to reach out for help. This is the first time on any board that I have ever been on that people are this cruel and vindictive. Firebird struggled with attacks when she was in middle school by bullies, and these attacks are hurting her greatly. Despite your meanness Firebird is working hard to make a life for herself and after 10 years of struggle she is starting to gain some success. Even here few of you are happy for her success. I say to those of you who are showing this unbelievable nasty streak, GET A LIFE! If you don't like what she writes, ignore it or not read posts by her.

Apple_in_my_Eye
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2009, 1:15 am

I don't quite understand Firebird, but I hope the MRI exam goes ok.

You (obviously) have the to a right to be on the internet like anybody else here.

FireBird
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2009, 1:17 am

Apple_in_my_Eye wrote:
I don't quite understand Firebird, but I hope the MRI exam goes ok.

You (obviously) have the to a right to be on the internet like anybody else here.

Thank you. You are definitely right that I have the freedom to go on the Internet. Anyone who says otherwise is stupid.

dedhead66
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Mar 2009, 5:58 am

Firebird, the MRI will go OK. They do not want you or the machine hurt or damaged in any way. Again call this week to set up the x-rays before you have the MRI done. Usually if you say you believe you have metal fragments inside of you they'll be more than happy to do the x-rays first.

Let everyone know how things went when you get back Wednesday afternoon or evening.

Sora
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2009, 7:43 am

You should try another logic perhaps, you know. Because I think you might be excessively worrying even after an X-ray.

Think about it: Would that stuff that you think is in your body be made of normal metal? Would anybody be that absolutely stupid, really? (Especially aliens, governments, secret organisations and whatever.)

Would they not rather choose a material or a special metal that will remain unaffected and undetected by common everyday devices, including an MRI? If it's undetectable, it won't react or be influenced by even an MRI.

Just imagine what extensive trouble it would be to have a person running around with common detectable metal in their body just in everyday life. That would make is impossible to keep it secret from normal people and especially from doctors.

There's, like, no chance that MRI will go wrong. Conspirational organisations aren't stupid or careless, seriously.

FireBird
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2009, 11:53 am

I'm not 100% that the things in me are metal since the technology is 200 years ahead from now for the gov and 1,000 years ahead for the aliens. We will see on Wednesday. I really doubt that they will do an X-ray because I've had MRI's in the past and they never did an X-ray. I had an MRI when just a few things were in me from the gov and that was before the nanobots and other things. Are nanobots usually metal? I have no clue. Humans can be very stupid. In fact, most humans don't have a brain myself included. I just watch how they drive and I don't know how the human civilization lasted so long! What is funny is someone who was doing therapy with me after a car accident (I was a passenger) and she was working on my butt and she said she was working on my brain! She thought brains are located in your butt! I guess she never took anatomy 101. I guess I'm sitting on my brain! Now doesn't that prove humans don't have brains?