The beginning of the end...

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Mosse
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Apr 2009, 10:04 pm

Yay me, I'm back.

I created this illusion we all call reality, and I am to blame for everything that happens. Whether it be births or deaths, I created this dream. But I am also a part of the illusion... And like everything else, when there's a beginning, there's an end... And that is also me. I am not like the rest of this illusion; I am only a shell of a human, and inside lives the end; the demon. When I die, I will crumble to dust, and the demon will escape. It will finally create the tear in existence that will end it all... But something is wrong. Everything is wavering and fraying, like it has already begun to end. I will blink, and it will be an hour later, having no memory of anything. Has time begun to end too? Or has the demon started to control my mind? My powers are failing... I am weaker, and I am failing to keep this dream together. Soon it will end for me, and for everything else that I have created.

End it all?

Mosse
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Apr 2009, 8:43 pm

So many views but no posts...?

End it all?

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2009, 9:09 pm

Mosse wrote:

yes. it happens a lot. its not a critique of you or your post. it usually just means youve gone *woosh* over some heads.

maybe formulate yourself in a bit more direct, less poetic way. im not sure what your trying to say. a demon will escape when you die? what do you want people to reply to that?

Mosse
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Apr 2009, 9:13 pm

ZEGH8578 wrote:
Mosse wrote:

yes. it happens a lot. its not a critique of you or your post. it usually just means youve gone *woosh* over some heads.

maybe formulate yourself in a bit more direct, less poetic way. im not sure what your trying to say. a demon will escape when you die? what do you want people to reply
to that?

Reality doesn't exist. I control it. A demon inside is plotting to destroy everything when I die.

End it all?

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2009, 9:19 pm

Mosse wrote:
ZEGH8578 wrote:
Mosse wrote:

maybe formulate yourself in a bit more direct, less poetic way. im not sure what your trying to say. a demon will escape when you die? what do you want people to reply
to that?

Reality doesn't exist. I control it. A demon inside is plotting to destroy everything when I die.

okay, still *woosh* i have to say :]

reality exists. the definition of reality is "it exists". wether or not you want to re-define it is up to you. from now on i redefine rock as water, and i insist all seas are made of rock.

you dont control reality. how do you control reality? reality includes stars and galaxies.

a demon? destroy everything?
elaborate.

did you post this solely to perplex the s**t out of everyone? sorry i have to be blunt, at least i am replying :]

Mosse
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Apr 2009, 3:02 pm

No... Just telling it like it is. And it's not a poem in the first place.

End it all?