If you could, who would you file a lawsuit against?

Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Tory_canuck
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2009, 2:55 am

Bullies for all the crap I had to put up with in school

and of course as of after next year after I get my paralegal college diploma..........

EVERYBODY, since I will be working for lawyers and will be getting paid to sue people.:P

ALBERTAN...and DAMN PROUD OF IT!!

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

21 Jun 2009, 3:48 pm

The dumb ass housing inspector who tried to back-peddle, and got caught. He passed a stair problem for three years, and now wants to complain about it, causing my landlord to get pissed off. Now I am worried about my lease.

ericc
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Jun 2009, 8:10 pm

Let's see, Lawsuits huh? Let me think.

Special Education - I've been treated like someone who is DMR from Preschool until my 3rd year of High School. Thank you for not understanding Asperger's.

Public Acess TV Systems - Promissing freedom of speech at the same time not only Censoring stuff from being shown but agreeing with Elderly Religious People who would complain over the silliest things like showing footage of a Bananna and someone complaining because they have Banannaphobia or something on those lines.

FCC - Those Bastards take Awesome Cartoons and Puppetry too seriously to the point where the complainer is the costumer who is always right and artists don't have the freedom of speech

Cops, Surprime Court - I just say this because people like Robert Crumb has gotten into trouble for drawing satirical cartoons for the sake of art and his Art Pheraphy.

The Royal Family - If it wasn't for them, Spitting Image wouldn't have gotten into trouble with the law in the past just for making puppets of them.

Gender Binary System - As a Supporter of LGBT Pride and being Androgyn myself, I say knock down the F**king Norm!

Tory_canuck
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2009, 12:14 am

The Canadian Human Rights Commission for censoring free speech in Canada and for abuse of due process and not allowing truth as a defense whereby in a regular court, truth is a defence and withholding evidence from defendants is against the rules of court, but is ok in the HRC...I hope after the Parliamentary committee hearings, those who have been wronged by the HRCs, can sue them too.

ALBERTAN...and DAMN PROUD OF IT!!